[Hyukbin bonus] Something better than standing in line

Cookies & Cheese

 

This movie idea was beginning to . Big time. And it was all thanks to his Hyung.

“Mianhae, Hongbin-ah,” Hyuk apologized on his cousin’s part, “I’ll kill him the next time I see him for this.”

“It’d be better if you could get him to stand in the bloody line,” Hongbin pointed out. “The reason we got tickets online was to avoid this -.-”

 

Just then, a couple brushed past them –a couple that looked familiar. A shortie next to a giant with Yoda-ears: unmistakably Baekyeol from the Candy Store Hakyeon visited too often. Hyuk’s eyes narrowed. Those were their tickets they were walking off with.

Hongbin touched his boyfriend’s elbow before Hyuk decided it was the right time and place to jump into a brawl. “Yah, don’t worry,” he whispered into the guy’s ear, “Follow me. I’ve got an idea.”

Hyuk flashed him a questioning look, to which he shrugged and said, “Definitely better than standing in line.”

That was all the confirmation Hyuk needed. 

 

Hongbin led the two away from the theatre towards the arcade area in the same mall. “There’s a new game over here, Leo told me,” Hongbin informed the younger, “and if he’s around, maybe we’d get lucky?”

Hyuk smirked. Hongbin had all the right contacts~

 

“Excuse me, is Leo around today?” Hongbin asked, going round from the back, asking the guy at the counter.
Damn, it felt good to cut the line like that~

The guy’s already small eyes narrowed as he scanned the couple standing with their arms crossed. “Why d’you-”

 

“Beanie~ you came!”

Leo’s soft voice cutting the air was like a golden ticket.
“Chill, Sunggyu, they’re with me,” the guy said, and led the grinning two to the new-released station. The moment he saw it, Hyuk’s eyes glowed; this was a dream come true alright. Hongbin smirked victoriously. Tonight’s gonna be good, and he wasn’t talking about just the gaming. *hint* *hint* He knew Hyuk would repay him, that boy knew how to say ‘Thank you’!

“Run along now, kids~” smiled Leo, “It’s all on me.”

***

A/N:

I appologize, it is super short, super random, contains no Navi whatsoever, plus super late well, later than my usual, which... I've tried to have daily updates for this fic (anyone noticed how unusually dedicated I have been? No? Okay, sorry) BUT. It's my otp Hyukbin (who ken resist em?) and also... I needed to introduce Leo somehow, though I'm not quite sure what to do with him next :-/ (Mianhae Taekwoonah~) 

But the real reason I got late today is: I started watching Sassy Gogo!! :D :D :D


Gawd N is so cuuute in the first ep I died (btw, I haven't watched past that, so no spoilers please!) I know the rest of the fandom right now is watching Moorim school, so why am I watching this? Coz I've never seen it before, and why not Moorim? Coz I'd die if I had to wait a whole week for a new ep.

Okay, due to lack of Navi in this update....