Cookie counter

Cookies & Cheese

Ravi’s first impression of Cha Hakyeon was not… impressive. At all. Not one bit.
And that is to say the least.

They met by chance in a place Hakyeon frequented daily, and Ravi steered clear of at all cost: The cookie counter at “Candy Kingdom” [Please don’t diss the name; Chanyeol, owner of said candy shop, is a hardcore Adventure Time fan.]

“Have they arrived yet?! The new gummy bears?!!”
N’s voice boomed in from the front of the shop before he had properly entered even. (Yes, that’s how much of a regular customer he was.)

“Yah! Chan-ie~ Baek-ie~ Have they co-oh, WOW!”
Hakyeon faltered what would have been a steady stream of whines till either Chanyeol or Baekhyun told him to shut it and come back tomorrow, because -WoW! Who was that guy standing over there at the cookie counter?!

“Who are you, over there at the cookie counter?” N asked, because no, he did not know the meaning of subtlety.
Said guy at the cookie counter turned around slowly, turning down the tip of his cap, and hunching his shoulders as if he didn’t want to be caught dead in this shop, but of course Hakyeon noticed none of that because he was too busy checking this dude out, the gummy bears but a speck in his mind.

“Whew~” he failed to whistle, “My my… I think I must have taken a wrong turn… I meant to go to the candy store next door, not-” (Here N gives the dude a once over before smirking and continuing,) “-not heaven, coz that’s clearly where you belong?”

Ravi froze.
Was he…. Was that dude… hitting on him?!

The taller awkwardly cleared his throat. “No, you’re in the right place- I’m just… not.” God, I need to get out of here!

“Oh, so I *am* in the candy store!” the kid exclaimed.
Is he stupid??

“That must mean… yeah, you said it yourself –so… did it hurt?”
Ohhhh no! He is NOT gonna use that on m…

“-When you fell from heaven?”

“Not as much as this is gonna hurt.” Ravi gathered a fist, “Move out of the way,” he said, and yup, scooted away very uncoolly for his life.
N yelped and jumped out of his way.

Aish! What a way to end-

 

“Yah! Ahjussi! You forgot your cookies!!” Baekhyun called after the guy who’d run out, just to be cut off by a: “Watch it- He’s not an ahjussi!” courtesy N.

“Yeah, everyone who’s taller than you ain’t an Ahjussi,” came Chanyeol’s voice, agreeing from the back of the shop, “look at me~”

“You are an Ahjussi, yeol.”

“Shut up- You’re older than me.”

 

“Wae, do you know him?” Baek asked Hakyeon, pointedly ignoring the giant. “Then go give him the cookies,” he was about to add, when N just gave him a stank face.

“I was getting to know him.”

Chanyeol failed to hide a scoff. “Yeaaah sure getting to know him: those pickup lines were a fail dude!”

“What pickup lines?!” N’s tanned skin shone red, “I didn’t use pickup lines!!”

“Sure~” smirked the giraffe, “I wonder what Hyu—”

Hakyeon’s eyes widened to the size of saucers.
Not Hyuk!
“No no no andwaaeee!!!” Not Hyuk- Hyuk must never find out! Hakyeon was literally in OTL position- “Do NOT tell Hyuk Jinjja I’ll do anything I’ll even eat all the sweets in your shop-”

“Eeeerrrrrrrrr…. Hakyeon you do know that’s not a favour unless you pay for it all right?”

“Oh. Right.”

"So..."

“Oh Fug. Just take my tickets and go for the show tomorrow!” Hakyeon threw a pair of tickets at the dude’s face, “There. Two tickets. Go on a date you two, and stop being cranky Yeol! And now- Don’t tell Hyuk.”

And with a flip of her his hair, Queen Hakyeon left the candy store.

***

A/N:

Hey, I did warn you, the chapters are bite sized and nothing more (hopefully it would mean more frequent updates? I'm not promising anythin, tho)
Hope yall enjoyed the first bite? (Plus the cover?? I just did it ^~^)

Tell me what you guys think of it, and maybe the next chapter might come fast? (I just need comments <3)
Saranghae to everyone who's stood up with this so far.

<3