Chapter 8

Rejected Mate

“I thought I told you to stay in the room ?!” Kris growled at me as he threw me onto the bed, smacking my head against the bed frame.

“Alpha I’m sorry I was just talking to Chae Rin,” I said as I rubbed my forehead that was starting to bleed.

“I don’t give a to what you’re doing. You stay in this room when I want you to!” He slurred.

His eyes were red and droopy so I knew he must’ve been drinking a lot. It takes a lot of a very strong alcohol to get a werewolf drunk. I nodded my head and quickly inched away from him.

“Come here Ana, I’m not going to hurt you,” Kris said as his eyelids drooped, “I’m lying. I’m totally beating the out of you,” he laughed.

He wobbled over towards me but as his eyelids fell, so did he. He landed forward onto the bed and was out cold. I got up and sighed with relief knowing that I wasn’t getting any beating tonight. I took off his shoes and placed the blanket over him so he wouldn’t wake up mad. I closed the bedroom door and bolted down to the living room.

I wish I could take this chance to escape, but I had tried many times before and each time I was dragged back and beaten. There were quite a few rules in this pack as Suho explained. No one was allowed to leave the pack or they would be executed. Women/ mates were only allowed to stay in their homes to serve their mates and the male pups begin training at the age of 11. If anyone disagreed with these rules they will be killed.

“Ana are you alright?” I looked up to see Suho in the kitchen.

“I miss my home,” I whispered.

“But I thought you hated it there?” He asked.

“Right now I don’t care where I am I just want to be with my mate,” He didn’t respond as I looked down at my hands.

After a few minutes of silence, I noticed there was growling coming from the kitchen. I looked up to see Suho shaking with his eyes closed.

“Suho what’s wrong?” I asked as I stepped forward.

He backed away and growled at me.

“My mate and I are not mated yet so your heat is affecting me.” He said.

“Heat?” I asked. Then I realized there was going to be a full moon tonight and Chae Rin had been too busy with her plan to pay attention.

“No no no, I can’t be in heat. Chae Rin isn’t ready.” I shook my head.

“Ana I’m sorry but you will have to go into Chae Rin’s room for the time being.” He growled.

I raced up to Chae Rin’s room and slammed the door shut. She told me she would be ready before the full moon. I looked out the window and noticed the sun was setting. I’m sitting on the bed, trying to think of a plan. Maybe I could sneak up on him and attack him while he is asleep. But I’m too weak for a fight. I’d probably lose and Kris would beat me like hell.  Suddenly, an intense heat began forming in my lower abdomen. It felt as though someone was lighting me on fire while another person was continuously punching me in the gut. I fell back onto the bed and began clawing at the clothes I was wearing. All my thoughts I was having earlier were flying out of my head and all I thought about was this unbearable pain from the heat.

I heard a roar coming from down the hallway but ignored it and continued clawing at my clothes. I managed to take off my shirt and pants. Sweat began beading my forehead as I clutched my stomach in pain. I heard another roar but this time it was closer to the room.

I whimpered in pain for Jonghyun, I just wanted him to be with me, to get rid of this pain and to just accept me. I heard the door slam open and looked up to see a dark eyed Kris staring at me with lust in his eyes.

“No! Stay away from me!!!” I screamed at him as I inched away.

“Your smell is so intoxicating,” He growled as he closed the door and advanced toward me.

He crawled onto the bed and pulled my legs so I was right under him.

“Don’t touch me!” I screamed.

I punched and kicked him, trying to get him off of me but he slapped me. He held my hands above my head with one hand and ripped my underwear off with the other. I squirmed and wiggled but the heat was taking all my energy. He began buckling his pants and pulled out his throbbing . I cried out in pain and desperation as I pleaded with him to not do this.

“Please please don’t do this, don’t do this to me,” I cried out in an attempt to pursued him to leave me alone, but I knew that it was too late and this ma had no regard for anyone, and would defile me in the worst way. He wrapped his hand around my mouth and forcefully ed forward. The pain grew unbearable as he wasn’t my mate, and the heat grew from the penetration, making me scream out from the agonizing ache. Every time he ed forward my muffled screams began louder.

I felt a sudden unpleasant emotion in my head. It’s like someone else was in my head and the person sounded angry. Then it hit me, Jonghyun was feeling all this.  He felt it through the mate bond.

“FIND HER.”

Was the last thing I heard in my mind before the heat took over me and I fell into unconsciousness.

****

I woke up feeling intense pain around my abdomen. Tears rimmed my eyes as I thought of last night, the pain was so overwhelming all I wanted was my mate. I turned over and noticed a dark haired girl staring down at me with sympathy. She looked so innocent and shy with freckles sprinkled across her nose.

“Ana are you alright? The Alpha sent me in here to give you clothes.” She said as she handed me a pile of folded clothes.

I grabbed the clothes and got off the bed to put them on. As soon as I finished, Suho walked in and wrapped his arms around the girl.

“Ana, this is my mate, Mia.” Suho smiled

“Nice to meet you.” I smiled sadly at Mia.

“Where is the Alpha?” I asked.

Mia looked at me with the biggest smile on her face.

“Ana you have been sleeping for three days, during those days Chae Rin had beaten her brother into submission. She will announce the new Alpha to the pack meeting tomorrow.”

All of a sudden an excruciating pain filled my neck. I collapsed onto the bed and began screaming my head off. I clutched where area between my neck and shoulder where it hurt the most. Then I realized why I was experiencing this. 

Jonghyun was marking someone else as his Luna.