Our Tomorrow

SeLu Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre; romance, slight angst

type; drabble

word count; 739

summary; luhan wants those tomorrows to be his and sehun's. // maybe tomorrow's sequel

 

 

"Hyung, will we have a sad ending, too?", Sehun asked Luhan with a pout after reading the excerpt from the book Luhan had been focusing on working the past few days.

 

"Of course not!", Luhan replied almost too soon. He sat beside Sehun and stared straight into his eyes, gazing into Sehun's eyes with so much love. "I won't let that happen. We'll have a happy ending, right?"

 

Those words made Sehun smile. His hyung's love for him never fails to excite the tiny butterflies inside him, making him all giddy and in love.

 

He held Luhan's face and kissed his deer. "Of course we'll have a happy ending. Why did you have to kill me in your story, anyway?"

 

Luhan sighed and looked down, "You know how I express myself, right? I express everything through writing. Every feelings, every pain, and even my fears." He paused for a moment and Sehun knew Luhan was trying to stop himself from crying as he heard him say quietly, "And my biggest fear is to lose you, Hun-ah."

 

"Aigoo...", Sehun pulled Luhan closer and hugged the tiny male as tight as possible. He wanted the older to know that he will never have to face his biggest fear. That Sehun will always be there. "My Luhan-ah, you've been reading too many angsty literatures."

 

Luhan reciprocated the hug and quietly sobbed into Sehun's chest. "I don't want to lose you, Sehun. I won't be able to live without you."

 

Sehun broke free from the hug and gazed lovingly at Luhan. With his thumbs, he gently wiped away the tears staining his beautiful lover's cheeks. "I will always be here, hyung. I won't leave you. And I'm sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter