Baby Don't Cry

SeLu Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre; slight angst, romance

type; drabble

word count; 2138

summary; sehun made luhan cry and this time, he's more than willing to do everything to see him cry no more.

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

No texts. No calls. No more 'I love you, too' and 'I love you more'. No sweet kisses. No warm hugs. Since 2 months ago; since that day I broke his heart. He was my everything. WAS. Until I made that one big stupid mistake that changed everything.

 

He stood in front of me, with tears falling from his eyes nonstop. Here I am, begging him to forgive me. To give me another chance. To accept me once more.

 

"How can you do this to me, Sehun? I have given you everything.", he looked into my regretful eyes.

 

He called me with my name again. He never really calls me that way...

 

"Everything, Sehun. Everything"

 

"I know. I'm so sorry, Lu. Please forgive me. I didn't know what I was doing. I was...I-"

 

"Aren't I enough? Is my love not enough?"

 

I threw my arms around him and forced myself into him. It hurts to feel him wriggle. It hurts to feel him struggling hard to be free from my hug-the hug he used to ask for always. The hug that used to be his favorite.

 

"No, no, no. You're more than enough. Please, please forgive me. I'll never do it again. I promise."

 

"You promised me that before, too, Oh Sehun. But look where we are now."

 

That hit me. Like a stray bullet successfully hitting me straight in my heart. At that very moment, I was lost. What have I done?

 

"I'm sorry, Sehun. I just can't take it anymore. Forgive me."

 

My world shattered as I watch the love of my life slipped off my hand. He's gone. I lost him. I let him get away.

 

 

I threw myself on the corner of the practice room and started crying once more. It's been two months but it still hurt me the same way. Maybe regret caused most of it. Yes, regret. I hated myself for hurting him. All he did was love me whole-heartedly but what did I give him in return?

 

"Sehun-ah, are you okay?"

 

I slowly shook my head as another bucket of fresh tears fell from my eyes.

 

"I'm so stupid, Jongin-ah. So stupid."

 

I heard him say nothing more but I felt a light pat on my shoulder.

 

Hyung, I miss you. I still love you.

 

 

"Sehunnie!"

 

I turned around and saw the most beautiful human I have ever seen. The only one who holds my heart and my world.

 

"Hi babe."

 

The smile on his face made him look more of an angel than just a human. His soft tiny hand perfectly fits mine, as if they were truly made to hold each other. His sparkling doe eyes which only looks at me and nobody else. His lips, which I wish I could kiss forever. Everything about him is just too perfect.

 

"Where are we going, Hunnie? Shouldn't we just stay in the house? I'm afraid your fans will see us."

 

"I don't care. I just want to take a stroll with my boyfriend."

 

My heart flutters everytime I see that pink shade appear in his face. It made him look even prettier. More breathtaking.

 

"I love you, Lu."

 

"I love you, too, bao bei."

 

 

This place... brought too many memories. The once happy memories are now the ones that makes me cry. If only I could bring back the time. How I wish I could see him again. I could feel him again. Tell him how much I love him. How much I miss him. How sorry I am for hurting him. How...how much I regret everything that has happened.

 

I was about to go when something, or rather someone, stopped me from doing so. Like adrenalin rush did God answered my prayers, I saw him once again. I saw the one I truly love once again, sitting on the very swing where I first saw him.

 

I immediately enveloped him with my arms and held him tight, never wanting to let him go. No, never again. But something doesn't feel right. Something was wrong.

 

I broke free from the hug and caressed his face. His perfect face that I miss so much. But something was definitely wrong.

 

Then fresh hot fluids dropped one by one from my eyes. Not because I was so happy of seeing him once again but rather, of what he has to say.

 

"Who are you?"

 

***

 

 

"Really? Who are you?", his friend, Baekhyun, asked. Sarcasm was definitely obvious in his tone.

 

Luhan bit his lip, "I was surprised, okay! Who would've thought I would see him there! It's been so long."

 

Yes, it's been so long since he saw him face-to-face. Him, Oh Sehun, his ex. He has heard news about him, since he was a member of a very popular group named EXO. He always-- and by always it really means always-- saw him on TV and on the internet. But he had never seen him personally ever since their break-up. He changed his number, knowing very well he would try to contact him. Call him. Text him. Do anything he can to be with Luhan again.

 

Well, it's not like he doesn't love him anymore. For God's sake he loves Oh Sehun so much that no matter how hurt he was with what he's done, he was still able to fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter