Shh

SeLu Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre; romance, fluff

type; drabble (with slight text conversation)

word count; 919

summary; luhan and sehun are in a secret relationship; once sehun sets foot in china, all he thinks about is seeing his luhan again

BAE ♥: Don't you miss me?

 

 

Luhan bit his lips real hard. Goddamn it! Sehun's driving him crazy. God knows how much Luhan misses him so much. Oh how much he wanted to see him. To hug him. To kiss him. But Luhan just can't. No. He wanted their relationship to remain hidden.

 

ONE AND ONLY ♥: Didn't we talk about this already, Hunnie?

 

BAE ♥: I know, I know but babe, I really, really, REALLY do miss you. :( I can't wait another day.

BAE ♥: It's been months since I last saw you goddamn it! Now that I am here in China, I want to take the opportunity.

 

Luhan chewed on his lips. He's really tempted to sneak out and meet Sehun but he's afraid of the consequences. Chances are, he might be caught by his staffs or they might be caught by paparazzis or fans. Luhan doesn't want that to happen. He doesn't want to lose Sehun. No, never.
 

BAE ♥ is calling...
 

Before answering, Luhan looked around to check his staffs and found them soundly asleep. He quietly went to the bathroom and locked himself in.
 

"Hello?", Luhan softly answered the call.

"Babe, come out. I'm waiting outside.", Luhan almost melted upon hearing Sehun's deep voice.

Till he realized, "Wait what?"

"Come on, Lu. It's freezing out here.", Sehun was shivering.
 

Luhan slowly went out of the bathroom and out of his hotel room. The moment Luhan stepped outside the hotel building, he carefully looked around for paparazzi and for Sehun, of course. Pulling his cap down and his coat closer, to make sure his face wouldn't be recognized by anybody, he walked down the street. On the lamp post not so far from the hotel, he spotted someone in jet black jacket, wearing a cap, leaning down on it. Luhan shook his head at how his boyfriend is so hard-headed but he smiled, he loved it anyway.
 

"Hey", Luhan called.

Sehun did not answer him. Instead, he pulled Luhan's hand and ran away.

"Yah! Where are we going?", Luhan asked.

"Nowhere.", was Sehun's short reply.
 

Luhan talked no more and just followed Sehun's lead. In no time, they reached an empty lot just a few blocks away. They both stopped and sat down by the tree that stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter