[M] All of Me

SeLu Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre; , romance

type; song-based drabble

song; all of me - john legend

word count; 1295

summary; because all of sehun and luhan loves all of each other

What would I do without your smart mouth?

 

It started with a sweet kiss, which they oftentimes share. But that was before their insides heated and their desire for pleasure and love ignited.

 

Drawing me in and you kicking me out.

 

"Are you sure with this, Lu?", Sehun whispered. He wanted to make sure that Luhan was having mutual desires with him. That he does not feel forced to do this act with Sehun.

Luhan pulled Sehun closer by his collar. "As sure as my love for you."

 

You got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

 

Sehun's head was spinning in lust and heat as he felt Luhan's soft muscle gliding against his. His fingers gripped Luhan's waist tightly, afraid he'll fall. Luhan's hands were getting lost in Sehun's hair. And Sehun couldn't help but moan at the pleasurable feeling growing inside him whenever Luhan tugs on a few strands.

 

What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride

 

"What are you thinking?", Luhan whispered, catching for his breath after parting from the kiss.

Sehun leaned his forehead against Luhan's. "I'm about to make love with you."

Luhan's lips automatically curved downward. "Do you not want it? Do you feel it's not right?"

"No, no, no, baby. I'm not thinking that way.", Sehun kissed Luhan in the lips to erase those doubts away. "It feels so right. I'm making love with the person I love the most who loves me equally in return."

The faint blush on Luhan's cheeks did not go unnoticed by Sehun.

"I love you, Lu.", Sehun whispered in his ear as he nibbled his earlobe. "Trust me when I say so."

"I love you, too, Sehun. And I want you to in me."

 

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright.

 

Sehun got rid of Luhan's clothings. His hand ran down to his bottom and massaged them gently, teasing Luhan at times by attempting to push his finger in his hole then retrieving even before he was able to push it in.

Lust, pleasure, and pain fill Luhan and made him dizzy. It was all overwhelming. It was intense.

 

My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.

 

"Ahh...", Luhan's soft moans echoed.

Luhan was beautiful. He was breathtaking that Sehun finds it hard to just look at him. What more, see him in this state-- face displayed pleasure, eyes that screamed lust, and moans that secretly tells Sehun to continue leaving marks on him.

 

Coz all of me, loves all of you

 

Sehun spent a good few minutes to stare at Luhan. And he found himself breathless. Luhan is just so perfect and flawless. And he can't wait to mark every inch of this beautiful creation--a mark that says Luhan is his property and only his.

 

All your curves and all your edges

 

Sehun's hands roam around Luhan's skinny figure while his lips were latched on Luhan's pink s, memorizing every curve, every line in his body. And as his hands reached Luhan's bottom and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter