Maybe Tomorrow

SeLu Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre; angst

type; song-based drabble

song; maybe tomorrow - kim ryeowook (super junior)

word count; 477

summary; sehun believed him and luhan has a tomorrow to share. it turned out, it's all just a maybe.

 

 

Dear Luhan,
 

Do you remember the time you asked me if I believe in chances?

 

Well, yes, I do, hyung. Well, I did.

 

Hyung-ah, I've kept it for so long. I know, it's too late but nonetheless, I still want you to know. Hyung-ah, I've been secretly in love with you all this time.

 

I love you, hyung. And I believed then that we would have a chance--a chance for a happily ever after. I believed that you could possibly feel the same way for me, too. That I would get to hear you say, "I love you, too" after I tell you how much I love you. That I would come home one day seeing you by the door, smiling, waiting for me. That I would get to see your face everyday and every night right beside me.

 

I believed that we would have not just a yesterday and a today, but a tomorrow. I believed we had all those chances, hyung.

 

But we don't.

 

And now, all I have are 'maybes'. Maybe tomorrow, instead of him, it is I who would be holding you closely in my arms. Maybe tomorrow, instead of him, it is I who would be saying "I do". Maybe tomorrow, instead of him, it is I who you would see first in the morning.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter