Favorite

SeLu Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre; fluff, romance

type; drabble

word count; 1635

summary; luhan and sehun are each other's favorite. what more can i say?

Luhan wakes up and the first thing he sees is the face of his most handsome, amazing, perfect, wonderful, talented, gorgeous--okay, Luhan, we got it-- husband sleeping so soundly and beautifully beside him (and by beautiful, Luhan means sleeping with his mouth wide open, with drool dripping on the sides. how is that beautiful again? love is blind i get it) and he can't help but smile.

 

Waking up to a sleeping Sehun beside him is one of Luhan's most favorite things.

 

His eyes dart to the hand on top of his slim waist. He smiles before Sehun pulls him closer by surprise. His smile grows wider. Because even in Sehun's subconcious self, it's still Luhan that Sehun wants and that was enough to make Luhan's heart flutter.

 

And all those jittery, fluttery feels burning inside Luhan are on the list of Luhan's favorite things.

 

"Luhan", he hears Sehun mumbling through his lips. A smile follows. "Luhan, I love you.", Sehun continues to mumble.

And Luhan can't help but feel giddy on the insides. Even in Sehun's dream, all you see is Luhan; which is why Luhan never doubts Sehun and the love he has for Luhan because it is obvious. Sehun loves Luhan as much as Luhan loves Sehun.

Luhan giggles as he bumps his nose to Sehun's, which causes Sehun to stir.  Luhan's heart flutters even more when he sees Sehun's eyes fluttering before they fully opened.

 

Sehun's first smile of the day-- another Luhan's favorite.

 

"Have you been staring at your handsome husband all this time?", Sehun presses his lips against Luhan. "Good thing I didn't melt.", he continues to tease the older.

Luhan flushes red and it amuses Sehun so much how Luhan looks so adorable even with his bed hair, bare face, and slightly sleepy eyes.

 

Luhan's perfectly radiating beauty is, no doubt, one of Sehun's favorites.

 

"Good morning, babe", Sehun greets before bumping his nose on Luhan's. Luhan giggles, "Good morning, too, Sehunnie. Come on, let's get up now!"

Just as Luhan is about to get up, Sehun pulls him back and snuggles closer to him. He throws his right leg on Luhan's lower limbs and hugs him real tight. With a pout, he whines, "I don't want to." He buries his face on Luhan's neck and inhales that all-too-familiar scent which Sehun still finds addicting.

 

Luhan's scent lingering through Sehun's nose; add that to Sehun's favorites.

 

"So what should we do? Are we just gonna lie on the bed the whole day?", Luhan giggles as he feels Sehun nodding too many times than necessary. He looks at Luhan and Luhan never misses his mischievous smirk. "Yep, unless you have something else in mind other than cuddling. I'd be glad to do it with you, as well." Luhan's face flushes a darker shade of red and attempts to cover his face.

 

Guess what? That's another Sehun's favorite.

 

"Sehun~", Luhan whines as he hits Sehun playfully. Sehun just laughs at his reaction. Luhan is too adorable, Sehun feels his heart exploding. And Luhan is mesmerized.

 

Because a laughing Sehun is Luhan's favorite, as well.

 

"I was just messing up with you, baby." Sehun kisses him on the lips. "But if you want to take it seriously, I absolutely don't mind at all." Luhan blushes twice as hard as he did a while ago. Because everything that Sehun does, everything that Sehun says, drives Luhan insane-- in the most incredible way. So Luhan doesn't complain.

Sehun caresses Luhan's face and finds himself lost inside his pretty brown eyes. "Why are you so beautiful?", Sehun whispers against his lips. "You are so perfect that sometimes I ask myself what I have done in my previous life to deserve someone like you." Luhan's heart is exploding and finds it a miracle that he's still alive. He holds Sehun's face between his hands and stares right through Sehun's gorgeous eyes. "You're ten times more perfect than I am." He presses his lips on Sehun's and lets the feeling li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter