Saranghaeyo, Pabo-ya

SeLu Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre; angst, romance

type; drabble

word count; 594

summary; sehun started questioning luhan's love so luhan proves to him that even if he left, his love for sehun remains the same

 

Luhan stood in front of the mirror, fixing himself before leaving his home to do his promotional activities. He stared at himself for a few minutes and reached something in his pocket--a necklace. As Luhan wore the most treasured necklace, the memories from last night played in his mind.

 

Luhan was already sleeping when his phone rang at the middle of the night, disturbing his deep sleep. Luhan groaned upon reaching out his arms to get his phone which lied on top of the bedside table. The sleepiness Luhan felt seem to disappear when a very familiar series of digits appeared on his screen. Although he had erased Sehun's number in his contacts, it was still useless for Luhan because he memorized it like the back of his hands.

Ever since he left, Sehun and him never contacted each other which explains why Luhan is so surprised to receive a call from him at that time of the day. Swallowing a non-existent lump, Luhan answered the call, fidgeting.

"He--", Luhan was stopped by a voice he knew so well.

"Hyung", the voice sounded shaky and desperate. "Do you still love me?", the person on the other hand managed to ask in between hiccups.

"Sehun, are you drunk?", Luhan jolted up.

"Hyung, please tell me you love me.", there goes that desperate voice again.

"Sehu--", Luhan was cut off again.

"Hey, Sehun, stop it.", Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter