Sang Namja

SeLu Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre; romance

type; drabble

other mentions/casts; baekhyun, jongin

word count; 1921

summary; luhan is manly and sehun likes teasing the hell out of luhan's 'manliness'

Luhan did not know how he ended up being his friends' target today. He thought they were suppose to enjoy dinner but it turned out, they enjoyed seeing Luhan mad and annoyed (which, by the way, his friends think was hella cute).

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm manly? MANLY!", Luhan said, tone was firm and clear.

But instead of feeling threatened, his friends (and one person he considered as his 'worst enemy) just laughed at him because seriously, a mad Luhan is still an adorable Luhan.

"Pbft, manly my . You even screamed like a girl inside that haunted house booth.", Baekhyun laughed.

"D.O-ya! D.O-ya!", Jongin imitated, making others laugh.

"That was because D.O was gone and I thought something bad happened to him.", Luhan reasoned. "I did not know he purposely left me out there alone."

"Yeah, right.", the person Luhan loathes the most, commented with that smirk that Luhan just wants to wipe off his face.

"I'd really appreciate you, Oh Sehun, if you'll shut your mouth."

It only made Sehun smirk a little more. "Make me."

Luhan thought he was about to go insane. Sehun was driving him insane and all he just wanted to do is to bury him alive and be happy for the rest of his life.

"You'll see. One day, all the girls will go after me, saying I'm the manliest guy there is and that I should marry them.", Luhan pointed to each one of them,including Sehun.

And what Luhan said made Sehun's eyes sparkled in deep sadness and pain.

As for their other friends, they only laughed at Luhan's cute attempt at challenging them.

"Girls are already chasing you but not because of your manliness. It's because they want to know how can they be as pretty as you.", Jongin laughed.

Jongin's remark made Luhan even more pissed off than ever. "I am not pretty."

"Says the person who is being asked out by guys.", Baekhyun snorted.

Flushing red, Luhan's eyes slowly averted to Sehun and gulped down the non-existent lump in his throat when he saw the look on Sehun's face.

He didn't know why but Luhan knew Sehun was unhappy. Really unhappy.

But Luhan decided to shrug it off. "Whatever. I'm 100% manly."

"More like, 100% girly.", Sehun smirked, eyes were glinting mischievously.

Luhan sent a deadly glare at Sehun, willing to create a hole on his perfect face.

Oh, did Luhan say perfect? He actually meant annoying, ugly face. Yeah.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up, Sehun?"

"And didn't I tell you to make me?"

"Don't boss me around."

"But I thought you liked that? Submissive Luhan.", Sehun smirked. Teasing Luhan is definitely his favorite thing.

While Baekhyun and Jongin enjoyed their argument (they always do, it's one of their favorite shows), Luhan, on the other hand, had his eyes wide. He couldn't believe Sehun just said that!

"You're a trash, Sehun.", said Luhan as he gripped on his glass rather tightly and drank it all up.

But Sehun wasn't done. "Such a handsome trash."

Luhan laughed, "You've got to be kidding me."

"Dude, you've got to act appropriately. You are in the presence of a beautiful lady.", Jongin joined, lightly laughing at his own remark.

"Oh yeah,", Sehun slightly bowed. "I am truly sorry for my inappropriate behavior, my lady."

Sadly enough, Luhan wasn't impressed. He's had enough. "If you're done making a joke out of me, I'll go ahead now."

"But Lu," whined Baekhyun. "We're just starting the fun!"

Luhan rolled a tissue, or two, maybe three, and threw it straight to Baekhyun's forehead. "I've got some more important stuff to do than be your clown."

With that, Luhan stormed out of the place. Jongin and Baekhyun did not try going after Luhan because they knew that an angry Luhan, a very, very angry Luhan is a nightmare they'd rather not have.

But Sehun knew better.

-

Luhan slowly walked all the way home, as if he was purposely doing that for someone to catch up on him.

And maybe that was the reason why he wasn't panicking at all when he heard running footsteps trailing behind him and an arm instantly placed on his shoulders when the stranger caught up.

And maybe that was the reason why he wasn't even pushing that stranger away when he kissed the top of Luhan's head.

"That wasn't funny.", Luhan was the first to speak.

The stranger removed his arm on Luhan's shoulder and slipped his hand on Luhan's very own and intertwined them.

"I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter