Shooting Stars

SeLu Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre; fluff, romance, mpreg

type; very short drabble

other casts/mentions: byun baekhyun, park chanyeol

word count; 725

summary: sehun says he wanted to have another luhan to love so luhan tells him the good news.

 

 

"What did you wish for, Hun?", Luhan has the brightest smile because a shooting star just passed by.

 

They are in their backyard, sitting side by side, stargazing. It has been their favorite hobby since they got married three years ago. It is the very reason why they look forward to every Sunday night.

 

Sehun smiles and pinches Luhan's nose before answering, "But if I tell you, my wish won't come true, will it?"

 

Luhan giggles, "Hun, you're already 25 and you still believe that?"

 

"Well, if we shouldn't believe that, then we should stop making wishes then? Afterall, I'm already 25 and you're 29.", Sehun teases the latter.

 

Luhan hits Sehun lightly in the chest and lets out a 'hmp'. "You're mocking me."

 

Sehun chuckles, his arms snake around Luhan's tiny waist making Luhan smile. Luhan places his hands on top of Sehun's, leaning back on his broad chest. He likes it whenever Sehun backhugs him. He finds the gesture sweet and comfortable.

 

"You know, I'm just teasing you, right?", Sehun explains before kissing Luhan's cheeks.

 

"I know."

 

"So, do you really want to know what I wished for?"

 

Luhan hums in reply.

 

"I wished for another Luhan to love."

 

Luhan sits up and looks back at Sehun with a confused look. Sehun's answer was confusing and definitely unexpected. Luhan tries to think what Sehun could mean by that. His head tilted to the left, eyebrows creasing cutely in the middle and his lips are pushed out so cutely in the process that Sehun just wants to kiss Luhan but decides to hold back and flick his forehead instead.

 

"Yah", Sehun calls out informally like he always does when he wants to bring out Luhan from his deep thoughts. It works most of the time. "What are you thinking?"

 

"Another Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter