Chapter 6

My Over Protective Brother

No One’s POV:

Kyuri came early to college and stand In front of medical department building. She needs to take her camera back so she’s planning to make a deal with Woohyun. It’s cold. Kyuri can make steam from her breathe.

“ah, it’s cold. When he’ll appear? Or he didn’t have class today. just wait a little more.” She put her hand into her jacket’s pocket and look around to find Woohyun. Finally, she saw Woohyun walk from the far.

“ah, it’s bad timing. He’s walking with his friends. No, I must talk to him today. I need my camera back.” After gained her confidence, she walk towards Woohyun. Woohyun surprised that Kyuri look for him this early. Kyuri bowed to them.

“Excuse me, but I need to talk with Woohyun sunbaenim.” Kyuri give sign to Woohyun’s friends to leave them so she can talk privately with Woohyun.

“so lucky Woohyun. A confession from a pretty girl early in the morning. Just date her” one of Woohyun’s friend . Woohyun just smile, then they left Woohyun and Kyuri.

“I apologize for what happened yesterday. I swear I didn’t know you’ll be there when I took some pictures and I swear I didn’t take any pictures of you.” Kyuri bowed once again to Woohyun.

“so?”  Woohyun just give her a wily smile. Kyuri clenched her fist. She’s annoyed but she hold her anger.

“so, can you give me my camera since I’ve apologized to?” Kyuri try her best to smile.

“I don’t want to” Woohyun walk over Kyuri, left her doumbfounded.

“wah, such a bastard! Wah, he really make me angry! Oouughhhh you’ll never marry any girl with that attitude! Ooouughhh. I’m so mad!!” Kyuri throw her punch to the air.

“it’ll be so hard. Be patient, Cho Kyuri. it’s okay, Kyuri. it’s okay.” Kyuri her chest and take a deep breathe before back to her class.

“Yah Kyuri, you’ll break your head. How many times I told you not hit your head to table or wall?” Soojung also concerned with her friend’s problem but she can’t do anything to help her.

“you’re true Soojung. He was the most bad boy in the world. I have nothing else to describe how rude he is.”

At that time, L enter the class. Soojung look at L at suddenly get flicked her finger.

“you’re in the same club with L, right?” Soojung asked me, I shooked my head. “so what?”

“you’re really an idiot, Kyuri. if you can’t get your camera back, just ask his friend to get that back.” Soojung eyes sparkling. “which friend?”

Soojung pointed L who sit in front of them. Kyuri hit Soojung’s forehead. “are you lost your mind? You know how much I hold my anger when I’m with him? He never talk to me when we’re doing our club ‘s project together. I talked to a stone. A stone. He totally ignored me, like I’m a ghost and now you tell me to ask his help. You’re crazy. Forget it!”

“It’s a brilliant idea as you know. Just get closer with him.” Kyuri just rolled her eyes and ignored what Soojung’s said.

After their class over, Kyuri ready to went home when she remember something.

“Ah, I forget that today I must go with L to look for references for our pictures. Should I try make him talk to me this time? But seriously, during this time I’ve tried my best to talk to him but he totally ignored me.”

Kyuri go to the Photogrpahy Club room. When she enter the room, she saw someone sleeping on the sofa. “it’s L. how he can sleep here?” Kyuri muttered and go closer to where L’s sleep.  She bent down till she can see L clearly. “unbelievable. When he opened his eyes, it’s scarry. But, look at him while sleeping, he look so innocent. How cute.” Kyuri found her self smiling at L and suddenly she shrooked her head. Her voice made L awake. Kyuri startled and try to stand up but her head hit the table behind her. She knocked down to the ground and strooked her head. “Damn, it’s hurt! Stupid table!”  L just stared at her and walking toward door.

“let’s go” Kyuri follow him and still holding her head.

They’re walking through park. L take some pictures with his camera. Kyuri also did the same things. She used her brother’s camera since Woohyun didn’t give her camera back. Kyuri captured a moment when a kid playing at playground with her parents. Threy’re looked so happy make Kyuri’s smile widely. It reminds her with her childhood. She turned around and see that L is no where in her sight.

“aishhh, where he go again? he always left me.” Kyuri walk around park to find L. she stopped when se saw L is sitting at the park bench, crossed her leg relax while looking pictures in his camera. Kyuri sit next to him.

“you should change your attitude, L-ssi. We’re partner, right? Can we do this project together? It’ll be better if work in team. And please answer me when I’m talking. During this time, I look like a crazy girl that talking by my self because you always ignored me when I’m talking. You even didn’t look at me. am I a ghost? a shadow? You see, L-ssi. I’ve been so patient but you really make me crazy. You’re selfish big head! You’re..”

“shut up. You’re too noisy..” L cutted Kyuri’s conversation. “I really don’t like talk to other  people but you’re too noisy that I can’t handle it. other people will stop talking once I didn’t answer them because they know that I’ll never respond them. But, you.. you keep talking eventough I ignored you. what’s wrong with you?” L turn his face and look at Kyuri’s face. They’re stay look each other for a long time, then Kyuri give her prettiest smile to L. L fluttered.

“finally.. let’s go home..” Kyuri stand up and L follow behind her.

“what’s this girl? I just start talking and now she asked me to go home” L talk to him self.

 

Woohyun’s POV:

I went to Sungkyu hyung apartment after my class over. Sungkyu hyung was like a real brother for me. when all my family completily ignored me, Sungkyu hyung always be right beside me and cherished me. he knew all my story. Today,  he has no class today so he slept all day. I enter his apartment and found her room wass just like a broken ship. It’s so messy.

“hyung, did you just making love with a lion? Look at this room.” I helped him clean his room. He just laughed and go to kitchen to drink milk.

“where’s the other kid?”

“Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya still have class. Dongwoo went home for family gathering, and L go to his photography club.”

When we’re sit together I told Sungkyu hyung about Kyuri. he also have the same respond like me. he surprised and his eyes become bigger than usual.

“really? It’s really his sister?” he asked me look he still doesn’t believe with me

“what a fate. There must be a reason why she transferred here.”

“I know right. When I already gave up to looking for him, her sister appeared right infront of me.”

“so Woohyun-aa, what’s your planning?” Sungkyu hyung ask me curious with my answer. I smile widely.

“I’ll make her days like in a hell. She’ll be my servant!”

Cho Kyuri, you’ll mine start from now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

how's the story till this chapter?

do you like it?

i'm sorry if you didn't like it. i just try my best to make a nice story :D

Please, leave your comments and upvote, okay?

thank you, love you.. hihihi

 

did you already follow gyu's instagram?? @GYU357

 

 

Did you watch Infinite's Showtime? i think this program don't need any laugh effect like the other show

why? because all the staffs behind camera keep laughing at them while shooting, hahahaha

you can hear the staffs laugh so loud kekekekeke

 

all pictures Cr. to owner :))