Chapter 3

My Over Protective Brother

Kyuri POV:

Just by hear their group name it’s like their invisible. Look at their style. I got attracted by the blonde one. His gaze looks like a erted, tsk. And the guy beside him who in the same class with me. His eyes, his gaze looks like he wants to eat someone. I think the best from them only the one with grey sweater because of his gummy smile, he looks kind by smiling like that.  Soojung take her water, drink it and start to talk. It’ll be very long story and I must prepare my ear to be hot.

“I’ll explain to you one by one about infinite’s member. First, Lee Brothers, Lee Sunyeol the one with yellow sweater and Lee Sungjong tbe guy with sky blue shirt and ripped jeans.  Their father is President of Dream group. They’re brothers from different mother. When Sungyeol sunbae’s mother died, his father got married again with Sungjong’s mother. When they’re graduated, Sungyeol sunbae will be the CEO of Dream land, the largest amusement park in Korea and Sungjong will be the CEO of Dream hotel, the 3rd largest hotel. Sungyeol sunbae is a choder, no one can play words with him. You can hurt only by his talking, it’s like a knife. Sungjong, I have no words to describe him. But be careful. If you make a mistake, he will keep grudge on you. “

“ahh, I can see by their faces. Especially, Sungjong. He look calm outside but not inside.”

Soojung continue her explanation. “Second, Lee Howon. Everyone call him Hoya. Look at the guy with stripped tshirt and jacket jeans.  He’s a fighter and a dancer. When infinite got trouble and fight with other group, he’ll be in the front line. He’s a judo master. He’s the main heir of Purple Mall.”

“I also learnt Judo. I got my black belt 2 years ago.”

“really?? Kyuri, you can just be my bodyguard. Can you hit Jessica for me, she’s a and I hated her.” Soojung look shocked but then she shows her puppy eyes for me.

“haha, I’m sorry Soojung but I hate violance. I learnt Judo for self protection. My brother forced me to learn that so I can protect my self when I live alone at New York.”  I raised my both hands, rejected what her said.

“wait, you have brother? Is he handsome?” suddenly Soojung become so excited when I mentioned my brother.

“yes, the most handsome brother and the most overprotective brother in the world. I’ll introduce him to you later. Now, just continue you last explanation.” I crossed my hand on the table.

“Next, Jang Dongwoo, the guy with grey sweater. He’s the kindest among all the infinite’s member. He’s like an angel, care to others. But, don’t ever talk to him. You won’t understand what he said because he talked too fast. And he’s kinda weird because he just laughed wherever he go. His father is the owner of the La’ Cuisine, the largest French Restaurant at Korea. Next, he’ll take her father position.”

“I knew it.. once I saw him, I think he’s the kindest among them. I like how he smiles. So cute..” and we both laughed.

“the guy with stripped purple sweater is the infinite’s leader, Kim Sungkyu. He looks so charismatic and wise sometimes. Look at his small eyes, he can kill people with that eyes. People said that he speaks with his eyes. And  he likes to nagging everyone. So grumpy.” I have someone who really look like him at my home, yes, my brother. They both look alike, except their eyes. My brother have big eyes, kkkkk.

“Sungkyu sunbaenim’s father is the number one prosecutor and his mother is the number two prosecutor in Korea. So, you know where he get that attitude.” I just shooked my head.

“now, we move to guy with black shirt, black pants and black shoes. Mr. Black, Kim Myungsoo. No no, I mean L. “

“why you call him L? for what I know L is the character at the Death Note series.”

“good question! Just like L in the death note, L also have same personality with that L. he’s so quite. He only speak with . You’ll never see him smile so wide. His eyes, his glare is so creepy. I’m scared that I can’t even stare at him. Don’t try make a mess with him. He looks quite, but when he’s angry just prepare your self for world war. But, you know that L have another personality. Kim Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo is a silly boy, with a wonderful smile and so caring. No one ever see kim Myungsoo till now, even the members. Sungyeol sunbaenim  is his childhood friend and he said that Kim Myungsoo did exist in the past. After her mother’s death, Kim Myungsoo also dead.”

“Aigoo, so tragic.” I widened my eyes. I don’t know why I start to excited while hearing all their story.

“he took same class with us and he loves music. Guitar is his major. he’s the son of Sgent. The largest agency. finally, the last member. This is it. the most bad boy among all the members. He’s a player, he’s so rude, tough. He such an bastard. I really really didn’t like him. The guy with white shirt and black jacket and the blonde hair, it’s Nam Woohyun. He’s totally a jerk. Woohyun sunbaenim likes to play with girls heart. The longest relationship for him is 2 weeks. Don’t get closer with him. He’ll hurt you. he only accepted the pretty and rich girls and rejected the ugly girls. He’s the Son of S hospital. I can’t think, why a rude person like him like to be a doctor. How can he save people with that attitude?”

Soojung finished her explanation and continue eat her lunch. I keep staring at Woohyun and L since they’re sit together. I didn’t expect that they’ll turn their face to me. I’m so dead.

 

No One’s POV:

Kyuri keep staring at Woohyun and L and suddenly L realized that someone’s staring at him.

“hyung, someone’s staring at us. Look at the girl with white shirt and dark jacket jeans. She keeps staring at us. Do you know her?” Woohyun stop eating and turn his face to look the girl who keep staring at him while he eating his food.

“aish, so annoying.!!” He sent a death glare to Kyuri while Kyuri doesn’t turn her face from Woohyun and L. She make straight expression to Woohyun althought inside her body, her soul feels like blown away. She’s so scared and nervous when woohyun look at her but she can’t do anything. She felt numb. Soojung saved her by pulling her hand and go outside the cafetaria.

“yaa Cho Kyuri! Are you lost you mind? Why are you keep staring at those monsters. You’re a dead meat!”

“! I’m an idiot, idiot, idiot.” Kyuri hit her head at the corridor wall.

While in Cafetaria..

“what is he, Woohyun? Your ex? Or a girl who you rejected?” Sungkyu asking Woohyun questions but he just ignored him.

“I think she’s a new. I never see her face before.”  Dongwoo talking while his mouth full with rice

“Damn it hyung, you spitted at my food!” Sungyeol punch Dongwoo’s arm.

“Yahh! It hurts!” Dongwoo spitted again. This time is to Sungyeol’s face. He hold his anger and before he hit Dongwoo once again, Sungjong turn his body face him and clean his face.

“those eyes remind me of someone.” Woohyun muttering slowly.

 

Kyuri’s POV:

It’s first day college and I’m being so tired. Suddenly I miss all things at New York. My friends, my teachers, my class. I hope I’ll get through my days here. I just make mistake today by staring ato the boys. By only stare aat them. What’s the matter? Ahhh, I don’t know. I throw my pillow to the door.

“Yaa, what are you doing?” the pillow landed into his handsome face.

“Omo, mianhee oppa.. I didn’t mean to throw that to you..” I get up from my med quickly..

“it’s something bothering you? my brother sit on the edge of my bed.

I faced him and sighed. “No, Oppa. It’s okay. I just get tired at my first day. It doesn’t matter. I just need to adapted.”

He caressed my hair. I just loved when he do sweet things like this, but I’ll get annoyed when he nagging at me. “if there’s something or someone bothering you at college, just tell me and I’ll take care of them. The can’t hurt my little Princess” then, he hugged me..

“It’s so warm.. I don’t need anyboys to be my boyfriend.. I’ll just marry, Oppa..” ofcourse not. I just kidding, heuheuheu. “Ahh, Oppa I’ll enter the photography club, tomorrow. I get the form from my friend, Soojung and I’ll go to the club tomorrow after class. Can i?” I need get permitted from my brother. If not, he’ll kill me. I begged him and show my kitty eyes.

“don’t look at me like that, Kyuri-aa.. you know Oppa become weak infront of you. okay, okay.. you can enter the Photography club.” I knew it. he’ll melt by my kitty eyes. It always works.

Now, all I need is sleep..

 

 

 

Hi there, did you wait the next chapter?

How about this chapter? Do you like it?

I'm sorry for my lack, but i've tried my best you know :D

please leave your comment and upvote, hhhhh

love you guys :*

All pictures Cr. to owner :)