Chapter 10

My Over Protective Brother

L’s POV:

The class has been started and professor already take the absent, but why Kyuri still haven’t appeared yet? Is she sick? But last night she looks okay. I can’t pay attention at the class. I’m worrying her. i’ve texted her even call her but she didn’t reply my messages and she didn’t pick her phone. Where is she?

After class’s over, i go to Jung Soojung to ask about Kyuri. Maybe she knows where she is. After gained some confidence, finally i encourage my self to ask Soojung. It’s been a long time i didn’t talk with Soojung. Soojung was my childhood friend. In the past were really close. We’re in the same class in the kindergarden until elementary school. We even learn to playing guitar together. But, when the’re 9, L move to Japan because of her parents. i have not calling her till now. We are like strangers now.

“Soojung-aa, do you know where Kyuri at? Why is she skipped her class today?”

Soojung didn’t answer my question for awhile. I betted she got shocked because it’s been 12 years since our last conversation.

“i don’t know, Myungsoo. No, i mean L. I’m sorry. She texted me this morning and ask me to save her place. I think she’ll come but she didn’t. Maybe she has important matter so she skipped today’s class. Just call her.”

“oh i see.. i have called her but she didn’t pick up her phone. I wonder where she’s been right now.. by the way, thanks Soojung-aa.” She gives me a smile before i leave her. i need to talk with her sometimes. She’s also my friend. Later. I need to find kyuri first. I keep calling her. but this time, she turned off her phone. What’s happened to her?

 

 

No One’s POV:

Woohyun keep driving and he’s not letting Kyuri speaks. He even take her phone away because L keep calling her. He turned off Kyuri’s phone and threw it to the back seat. Kyuri didn’t dare to protest because they’re far away from home. What if Woohyun dump her in the street. So she follow Woohyun wherever he take her. it’s a long trip so Kyuri chose to sleep.

“sleepy head..” Woohyun muttered

It tooks 4 hours to get in to Woohyun’s destination. They’re arrived at a Orphanage. Woohyun is not waking Kyuri up. He get off the car fisrt. He enter the orphanage and all the children inside gather to hug. They’re really happy to see Woohyun. It’s been 5 months since he last visit. They already missing Woohyun. Especially a little girl that keep clinging to him.

“Omo, my little Seul Bi grown taller and prettier.” Woohyun caressed her hair and hug her. the little Seul Bi peck his cheek.

“Oppa brought a gift for my little Seul Bi since it’s her birthday.”

“really, Oppa? Did you remember my birthday? I thought Oppa has forgot my birthday..” little Seul Bi frowned but Woohyun her hair.

“how can i forget? Of course not. Wait here, Seul Bi. Oppa will take the gifts for you. Oppa also bought a birthday cake for my little Seul Bi.” Little Seul Bi nodded happily.

Woohyun back to car and Kyuri still sleep. “wah, this girl is really something. How can she sleep for a long time. She really didn’t have any fear.” Woohyun shake Kyuri’s body to wake her up. “Kyuri.. Cho Kyuri.. we’re arrived. Wake up now” Kyuri wake up and rubbed her eyes. “where’re we?” she stretched her body but her hand hit Woohyun’s face. “yah! You wanna die? Look at you, you drooled. Get down and help me carry these things.” Kyuri quicky clean up her face then she get down from the car. She helps Woohyun to carry all the things from the trunks.

“can you explain first why we’re here and what’s with these gifts, balloons and birthday cake. When you’re preparing all of these?  Who’s birthday today?” Kyuri bring the balloon and a plastic of gifts and Woohyun bring the birthday cake. “We’re in the orphanage. I always went here when i have spare time. But the last 5 months i can’t visit them  and today is one of the a little girl’s birthday. So i come here today to celebrate her birthday. I want her birthday this time would be special. It’s enough for now. We gotta go.” For the first time Kyuri saw something different from Woohyun’s eyes. It’s not show how rude he is, it’s not show how bad he is. The eyes full of sincere and his voice. He’s not talk like usually he talk. He’s talking softly.

They’re entering the orpahanage. Ms. Yoon, the keeper welcome them. All the kids gathered in the living room.

“Oppa, who is this girl?” a kid asked Woohyun curiously.

“Is she Oppa’s girlfriend” another kid asked, before Kyuri answered, Woohyun has answered his question. “she’s not Oppa’s girlfriend. Not yet.” Kyuri startled because of Woohyun’s  words. But she can’t say anything because it’s children who asked. They’ll understand nothing. Then a little girl come infront of Kyuri and bowed to her.

“Anyeonghaseyoo eonnie, my name is Lee Seul Bi. Nice to meet you, eonnie..” Kyuri  squatted so her height same with little Seul Bi. She smile and caress little Selu Bi’s hair. “yes, anyeonghaseyo Seul Bi. Eonnie’s name is Cho Kyuri. You’re so cute..” Woohyun smiles when see little Seul Bi likes Kyuri. “Okay Kids, now sit down. Kyuri eonnie will give each of you a balloon and a birthday hat. Okay?” the kids follow Woohyun’s instruction and seat happily. They’re having fun while celebrating little Seul Bi’s birthday. Woohyun take some pictures with his phone. He took some pictures of Kyuri who laugh happily with the kids. Woohyun also smile when see Kyuri happy like that. Today, he completely forgeting his revenge.

The orphanage is near a beach so they can see a beautiful sea view from the outside of the orphanage. Kyuri was siiting outside waiting for the sunset when little Seul Bi come and clinging to her.

“Eonnie, do you also like my Oppa?” suddenly she asked that question to Kyuri. Kyuri didn’t know what should she say. She can’t say she doesn’t like Woohyun because she just a little kid, maybe she’’ll disappointed. But she also can’t say she likes Woohyun, it mean she’s lying the kid. So she just laughed softly.

“Eonnie, please love my Oppa, okay? She really need a girl who truly love him. You’re the first girl that he brought here. Eonnie you should take care my oppa. I’ve promised Woohyun oppa that i’ll grow to a beautiful girl and marry oppa. But, i think i can’t do that because i’ll not growing up. So, eonnie must take my place and take care my oppa.” Kyuri got confiused with what just little Seul Bi said.

“what’s she means with never growing up?” Kyuri keep the question on her mind. She’ll ask Woohyun in the right time. But then little Seul Bi talk again,

“i betted eonnie wanna ask why i saying those kind of things.  Why am i saying that i’ll never growing up. Because i have an ill. A very bad ill that can’t be cure. My life is short. They said that i’ll never reach age 10. Now i’m 7. I can’t be a girl who can marry Woohyun Oppa.”

 “Omo, she’s too young to suffered with her ill. If it’s true then she only have 3 years to survive. She’s just a kid but he talk like an adult.” Kyuri suddenly become so sad when hear little Seul Bi talking. Woohyun must be knew this so he made little Seul Bi’s become very special. She hugged little Seul Bi tightly. Behind the door, there’s Woohyun who hearing all what little Seul Bi said. Tears fell down from his eyes. Before Kyuri seed that, he wiped away his tears.

Because it’s already night, Woohyun and Kyuri permitted to go home.  “thanks for coming, Woohyun, Kyuri. I’m so glad to have you guys here today.” Woohyun and Kyuri bowed to Ms. Yoon

“Oppa, Eonnie.. come back again when you have time, okay?” little Seul Bi hug and peck their cheek. All the kids waved their hands to Woohyun and Kyuri.

They’re going home in the silence. No one has speaks. Kyuri really want to ask about Seul Bi but she endures it. She afraid Woohyun will get mad to her. Kyuri feels something different with Woohyun today. It’s not like a bad Woohyun who playing with girls or Woohyun who tortured her. Kyuri keep staring at Woohyun make Woohyun uneasy.

“stop looking at me like that. You’ll like me” Kyuri hurriedly turn her face to the car window. She’s embarrassed and keep looking outside. They’re continue their way to home with silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i'm sorry for the short chapter --"

hope you still like it :)

How's the chapter?

Woohyun start to show his warm side and L already fell for Kyuri

awawaw

Please leave your comment and upvote

i'll update the story soon..

thank youu and enjoy your weekend!

Poor Sungyeol, kekekeke

Stop doing Aegyo, Woohyun! You're killing meee...

omoo, hobaby <3<3

Closing Pict: L hihihi

All Pictures Credit to Owner :)