Chapter 5

My Over Protective Brother

Woohyun’s POV:

I can’t believe it! Cho Kyuri, Cho Kyuhyun. That’s why when first time I saw her in her eyes it’s so familiar. They both have same eyes. Innocent gaze but strong too and the sparkling in those eyes also same with Kyuhyun’s. So, Cho Kyuri was Cho Kyuhyun’s sister. Finally I caught him. Now, Cho Kyuhyun let’s see how much you love your sister. I’ll show her the real hell. It’s the revenge for you since you kill someone who I love so much.

“Woohyun-aa, let’s go to the club tonight.” Sungkyu hyung sit beside me

“Okay.. I need to refresh my mind. I think I’ll enjoy the moment tonight. I’m in a good mood.” The 5 kids who play also agree to go clubbing.

Now I need to think how to get revenge Cho Kyuhyun using his sister.

 

Kyuri’s POV:

How can I get my camera back? Ah, it’s my treasure.

“Kyuri, why you look so sad? Is there’s something happen to you? you made me worry” Me and my brother are eating dinner together. I can’t eat more than 2 spoons. I loose my appetite.

“it’s nothing, Oppa. I’m finished eating. I’ll go back to my room.” I hurriedly back to my room before my brother say a word. I sit down in the window. It’s my favorite place. My dad made the big window in my bedroom because he knew that her daughter really love sit in the window and look at the view outside. He design the window with sofa on it so I can rest my back while viewing outside. I miss my dad so much. My mom dead when my brother’s in middle school and I’m in the elementary school. So, dad grew us. He work really hard to feed us. He’s an Architect. He designed so many famous building at Korea and finally now he can built his own company, Giant corp. his own arcitecture company.

Flashback

“is it okay for me to study aboard, dad? You’ll be lonely here.” I didn’t expect that dad will agreed my decision to stuy aboard.

“don’’t let her study aboard, dad. It’s too dangerous for her to live alone in the new country among the strangers. Too many villainers out there.” My brother didn’t agree with my decission. That’s  my brother. He was too worried, too over.

“Kyuhyun, just let your sister breathe. You’re being too overprotective to her. She can’t marry If you like this. She need to learn how to be independent. Not dependent on you or me, because we both can’t stay with her forever.” Dad was so weird. But it was true. I can’t always dependent on both of them. I need to learn how to live with my own strength. My brother sighed.

The night before I go to New York,

My dad knocked and he enter my room while I’m packing my stuff. My brother helps me packing my important stuff and file. He looks so tired with his work but still spent her time to help her daughter packing. That’s why I love dad so much. Altough he’s bussy, back home late at night or even didn’t back home, when he came back to home, he’ll spent her time to see his children. I just realized that every night, when he came back from his work, he’ll come to my room, caressed my haird and kiss my forehead while I’m sleeping.

“Kyuri, dad have something for you.” he took out a box and give it to me. I open the box and found a beautiful white camera. “your Oppa help me pick that camera yesterday.dad know you like photography beside music.”

“Dad, it’s so beautiful.” I almost cry at that time. They really know how to make me happy. I hugged him tightly.

“ya ya ya, me too me too.” My brother hugged me and dad.

“okey, say cheesee on 3..”

“1… 2… 3…. CHEEEESSSSSEEEE!!”

Click

That’s our last moment together before I go study at New York. I never erased that photo from my camera. Everywhere I go, I’ll always look at the picture, like all the time.

 

End of flashback

 

I didn’t realize that tears fell down from my eyes. Someone knocked and enter my room. My brother. I quickly wiped my tears and forced my smile to him. I give him space so he can sit next to me.

“I knew something just happened to you and you didn’t want to tell me. wah, my sister really changed a lot. Past, even her fingers bleed, she’ll ran to tell me.” my brother crossed his arm and raised his eyebrow.

“I just missed dad, Oppa. I really miss him and today I lost the camera. Camera that gave to me.” my brother hug me and caress my hair..

“Oppa also miss dad. So, tell me how you lost the camera?” he released me. I explain to him what happened to me this morning.

“wah, that kid! How dare he hurt my sister! I will give him a lesson. What’s his name?” he clenched fist. Suddenly, I laughed. It’ll be serious problem if my brother go to college and beat Woohyun.

“it’s okay, Oppa. You don’t need too. I’ll handle it.” he sighed and smile.

“then, you need to sleep, Kyuri since tomorrow you have morning class.” He kiss my forehead and back to his room. That’s my brother, even my schedule he know.

Tomorrow I’ll face Woohyun so need recharge my energy. Cho Kyuri, just believe that tomorrow will be better than today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's a short chapter :D

once again, my main language isn't english so i hope you can understand with my messy grammar/spelling

how's the chapter?

btw, please leave your comment and upvote. don't be a silent reader

i need your comments since it's my first fanfic :D

Thank you....

 

 

All Pictures Cr. to Owner :)