Chapter 22

My Over Protective Brother

No One’s POV:

 

The Election Day.

Kyuhyun is ready to go for the election. Kyuri help him to choose best suit for him to wear. Kyuri settled Kyuhyun’s tie. “Wahh, my brother is so handsome today.” Kyuhyun laugh and her hair. Kyuri got text from Woohyun. Woohyun already in front of her house. “Oppa, let’s go. Woohyun is waiting for us.” Kyuri clinging on her brother. Woohyun open the front door for Kyuri but it’s Kyuhyun who get in the car and sit in the front passanger seat. Kyuri sit in the back seat. The situation insidethe car was too quite and it’s killin Kyuri.

“Woohyun, can you turn on the music?” Woohyun turn on the music and it’s a ballad song. Woohyun really like ballad. Kyuhyun also like ballad song so he enjoy the song. Kyuri finally can breathe inside the car.

They finally arrived in the office. Kyuhyun get down first from the car. “Oppa, fighting!! Don’t be nervous, okay? We’ll wait you here.” Kyuri cheer up her brother. “Kyuri, give me some strength.” Kyuri immediately hug her brother. With that, Kyuhyun ready to fight. Woohyun and Kyuri go to Dongwoo’s restaurant waiting with the other boys. They watch Kyuhyun enter the office. At the same time, Jinnie arrived in the office. Actually, Jinnie already watch them before. She finally know that Woohyun wasn’t an intern and he just tricked her to get information from her. She disappointed that Woohyun wasn’t interested with her and he actually already have a girlfriend and she’s CEO’s sister.

 Jinnie walk through them. Kyuri spotted her and call her. “JInnie-ssi..” Jinnie stop but she doesn’t turn around. “Yah, Kyuri. What are you doing?” Woohyun want to stop her but it’s too late. Kyuri already run to Jinnie. She’s standing face to face with Jinnie.

“do you need something else?”  She sent a death glare to Kyuri. Kyuri bow 90degree to Jinnie make her startled.

“we’re so sorry for what happened last time.” Kyuri bow again to her. Actually, Jinnie was embarrassed that she’s too stupid to fell into Woohyun’s trap but she can’t denied, she also touched by Kyuri. Kyuri was so kind and even apologize to her. “and thank you so much. Because  of you, I can help my brother..” Kyuri tried to smile eventough Jinnie didn’t say anything.

“whatever. Don’t ever talk about what happened last time anymore. I was too dumb at that time. You don’t have to say sorry because I didn’t regret give you those informations. Actually I also want to revenge. During this time Mr. Kwon always made me as his doll and his wife always accused me.” Kyuri breathe relief and suddenly she hug Jinnie. Jinnie startled with Kyuri sudden hug. It’s not just Jinnie who startled, Woohyun who watched them from far also surprised. Woohyun come closer to them.

“your girlfriend is too weird.” Jinnie is about to leave but Woohyun stop her. “jinnie-ssi.. do you still want to revenge to Mr. Kwon and her wife? We have a plan. Could you help us?” Jinnie nodded. Woohyun and Kyuri go to Dongwoo’s restaurant while waiting for the result of the election.

“we can just wait in the office. Why must we go to Dongwoo oppa’s restaurant?”

“I know you didn’t eat since yesterday. Kyuhyun hyung told me. if you do that again, you’ll be in a big trouble, young lady. The boys already waiting for us, so we better go right now.” Woohyun help Kyuri to fasten her seat belt. Kyuri blushed.

They’re arrived on Dongwoo’s restaurant. They join the boys who are bussy talking.

“Noona… sit here..” Sungjong pulled Kyuri’s hand to sit beside him and Woohyun take his place beside Kyuri. “what do you want to eat?” Woohyun look at the menu but Kyuri’s mind not in her body. She keeps thinking about Kyuhyun. “Heyy.. Kyuhyun hyung will fine..” Woohyun caress her hair.

Meanwhile, in the meeting room. Kyuhyun sit in the front seat at the right section with Mr. Choi and Mr. Kwon sit in the front seat at the left section with Song Jinnie. All the shareholders have arrived on the meeting room. Before the election start, they give chance to Kyuhyun and Mr. Kwon to give their speech. First, Mr. Kwon give his speech.

“I spent my half life to work at this company. It’s me who give Mr. Cho idea to build this company. We’re best friends since in our high school. I know Mr. Cho very well. He’s like a brother to me. we’re working together to build this company. But it’s too bad that when he died, it’s his son who take over his place. He just too young to this company. He’s lack in skills. He even not in Architecture major. He’s business man. All he thought is just about money. He already took company’s fund behind us. So shareholders, think again about it and choose me as the CEO of Giantcorp. I’ll bring this company on the top of successful. Kyuhyun clenched his fist. He can’t accept that Mr. Kwon mentioned his father to his name.

It’s time for Kyuhyun to give his speech. He gave code to Mr. Choi. “Allright, thank you for the opportunity that given to me. all of the shareholders who I respect. First of all I want to apologize for taking your time and made you sit in this place today. I also want to apologize for letting all of this silly situation happened to our company.it was true that Mr. Kwon work together with my father. But you must know that, it was only my father who worked so hard to built this company. At that time, although he have hard time, he found Mr. Kwon who live in poverty and help him with give him job. I’ll show you my report that prove I’m competent although I’m not an Architect.” Mr. Choi start the presentation. Kyuhyun start to report all of his work during his period as CEO. Start from the project of S hospital (Woohyun’s hospital) in Gwangju, project of Purple Mall in Jeju, the project at Canada, the project of SGent’s new building and project of Dream group to build a new Dream land. All of those projects brought the biggest advantage for Giantcorp. and it’s under of Kyuhyun’s leadership. He handle so many projects on a short term and made get new clients. In the middle of presentation, Mr. Choi play a video.

Mr. Kwon startled because there’s his face on that video with one of shareholder. That video recorded by Jinnie without Mr. Kwon knowing. Mr. Kwon ask that shareholder to falsified the company fund and made it under Kyuhyun’s name. they took company’s fund and divided it 60:40. They manipulated the documents and made a plan to persuaded the other shareholders to held the election. All the conversation recorded.

“turn it off!! What is this?? Wahh, you even manipulate the video to trap me!!People,  trust me. they did this on purpose. They want to drop me!” All the shareholders start to whisper each other. Mr. Kwon panicked and leave the room immediately, followed by his fellow shareholder who help him.

“it’’s all cleared. We don’t need to do this election anymore. We already get our CEO. Congratulations Mr. Cho..” Mr. Lee (Sungyeol and Sungjong’s father) clear the crowded situation. The other shareholders nodded their head agreed with him.

“thank you so much for trusted me. I promise I’ll do my best in the future..” Kyuhyun bow to them. All the shareholders give standing applause for Kyuhyun.

Outside the office, the police and Sungkyu’s mother already waiting for Mr. Kwon. They quickly catch Mr. Kwon and bring him to the police station. Kyuri and Woohyun arrived on the office and saw Mr. Kwon get on the police car. Kyuri run to see her brother. Kyuhyun still sit on the meeting room. He still can’t believe that he can through this. He was so grateful and happy.

“Oppaa…” Kyuri run into Kyuhyun’s hug. “I was so worried that something bad might happen to you..” Kyuri buried her face on Kyuhyun’s chest. Kyuhyun hug her tightly. Woohyun just standing outside the room and watching that moment. “if it’s not because of the strength from you, i’ll never have courage to through this. Thank you, Kyuri.” They stay like that for awhile.

“Woohyun, thank you..” Kyuhyun give his hand and Woohyun take it. They’re shaking hand. Kyuri put her hands on Kyuhyun and Woohyun’s shoulders. “okay, let’s call the Oppas and celebrate it. Kyuhyun oppa will treat us, right Oppa?” Kyuri wink to Kyuhyun. at that time Woohyun got a call from Myungsoo.

“I forget.. we still have one more thing to do..” 3 of them rushed to Dongwoo’s restaurant. Mr. Kwon’s wife have booked a table for her. He treating the shareholder’s wife to celebrate his husband’s victory. She still doesn’t know that his husband already in the police office. She comes first and sit on her table. Woohyun, Kyuri and Kyuhyun arrived on the restaurant. After that, Jinnie also arrived. They’re watching her from another table. Jinnie was too excited. “it’ll be so much fun to see her humiliated by the shareholders’s wife.” Jinnie giggling. Now, It’s time for Dongwoo to do his part.

One by one the woman come and sit with Ms. Kwon. They already know the news from their husband but they’re coming to attack her. First, they sit and order the menu. Ms. Kwon talk freely without knowing the truth. “Yah, order all you want to eat. It’s my treat. My husband will be CEO soon so I’ll treat you often in the future.” Ms. Kwon talk proudly and the other just smirked. Dongwoo transformed to waiter and served the food and drink. Ms. Kwon order the most expensive wine in the restaurant. First Dongwoo serve the wine. He pour the wine on Ms. Kwon’s glass and pou it on her dress on purpose. “Yah.. what are you doing?? Do you know how much this dress cost? Even with your 1 year  salary won’t enough to buy this dress!” Ms. Kwon scolded Dongwoo but he just laughed.

Ms. Kwon hold her anger and sit again. “you should be ashame, Ms. Kwon. You didn’t have right to scold him. At least, he bettern than you. You should watch your fashion. You think you’re 20? It’s not suitable with your age. You look like a .” One by one start to bullied her.

“Do you know that your husband is in police station right now? Finally he got caught by his deed and be careful because the next person that follow Mr. Kwon is you.”

“I was pitied Mr. Kwon’s secretary, I heard that you accused her although you know that it’s your husband fault. She’s too kind not report you and your husband to the police. You said that she’s a who flirted on your husband but do you think I didn’t know you try to flirt with my husband? I know it because my husband told me by himself. You’re such a .”

Ms. Start to feel uneasy. She was too embarrassed. Dongwoo come again and bring a mug of water for them. Dongwoo pour the water on their glasses. One of the woman threw the water on Ms. Kwon’s face followed by the other and they left.  Dongwoo give the bill to Ms. Kwon and leave her. “you did a great job, hyung..” Woohyun clap his hands for Dongwoo. Dongwoo dancing like a kid.

Jinnie satisfied with it and permitted to leave. She told Kyuhyun that she’ll resign from her job and take her time to healing trip. Kyuhyun agree with it. After that, they’re eating together. Kyuhyun order drink to celebrate their victory today. Kyuri just stares on that drink. unfortunately, she can’t join them to drink. you all know the reason.

“too bad.. my sister can’t drink. even with 1 glass, she’ll drunk..” Kyuhyun tell the boys about it. Kyuhyun didn’t know that Kyuri has drink with the boys and they made her drunk. They’re just laughed while Kyuri and Woohyun stare each other. Kyuri start to eat her food.  She couldn’t eat properly because of Kyuhyun and now all the problem has solved and she gained her apatite again. “Kyuri, eat slowly.. you’ll choke.” Kyuhyun give her drink. Kyuhyun didn’t realize that he took the wrong glass. It’s Myungsoo glass that filled with beer. Kyuri drink it without see what’s in the glass. Kyuri feel dizzy.

“Hyung.. why did you take my glass?” Myungsoo saw Kyuhyun take his beer but he didn’t see Kyuri who drink that beer. “hah? I thought it’s my water. Then.. !” Kyuhyun late to realized that he give beer to Kyuri. Kyuri’s head hit the table. Woohyun was talking with Sungkyu then he startled when he saw Kyuri already slept on the table. Kyuhyun hit his forehead. “Hyung.. are you crazy? We’re in the big trouble.”

They permitted to the others and back home. Woohyun piggybacking Kyuri and Kyuhyun carried her bag. Kyuhyun open the car door but Kyuri’s awake and she pushed Woohyun’s head. “Yah!!” Woohyun surprised. “let me down. I can walk by my self.” Woohyun let  Kyuri down. Kyuri wobbly. She can’t walk properly because she’s drunk. “Kyuri.. let’s get in the car.. we’ll go home.” Kyuhyun hold Kyuri’s shoulder but she push Kyuhyun. “Oppa, let us just walk, oh? Our home it’s near from here, right?” Kyuri start to walk. Kyuhyun and Woohyun have no other choice than follow her.

“naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo? Naega neol kkeut kaji, chaekim jil ge..”Kyuri singing and dancing randomly. Woohyun and Kyuhyun following behind her. Once Kyuri trip by her self, Woohyun and Kyuhyun will immediately catch her. Kyuri mumbling by her self and walk unstable.

“she’ll be the honest Kyuri when she’s drunk. She’ll tell all the truth and tell what it’s in her deeply heart..” Kyuhyun open his conversation with Woohyun. Woohyun nodded. He already know that. “Hyung, after I thought for a long time, Seohyun noona’s dead was not your fault. i just too mad at that because you didn’t looking for her. I didn’t know that Kyuri’s the reason why you hang up my phone. I’m so sorry, hyung…” Kyuhyun smile and put his hand on Woohyun’s shoulder. “It’s ookay, Woohyun.. the past is just past.. Ahh,can you take my sister home? I want to go somewhere first..” Woohyun nodded and Kyuhyun leave them. Kyuri feels uncomfortable with her stomach. She wants to puked. She go to the nearest tree and puked there. Woohyun come and patted her back. “why you become so weak?” Kyuri keep puke out. Woohyun grab her hand and ask her to sit on the bench.

“I’ll buy water.. stay here, okay?” Kyuri nodded cutely. Woohyun back with a bottle of water on his hand. Kyuri drink it. Kyuri punch Woohyun’s chest.

“you really stupid, Nam Woohyun. How can you be so stupid like this?” Woohyun confused with Kyuri sudden talk. “what do you mean, Kyuri?” Woohyun turn aroud his body facing Kyuri. “no… you’re so stupid. We’re not just like the other couples. They’re walking on the park while holding hands, have picnic, take a selca together, buy couple items, and kissing. We just meet in the campus. I’m not okay with that. I want do those things too, Woohyun. You even didn’t want to kiss me on lip. You just kissed me on my forehead. Yah, my lip is right here.. you should kiss me, here..” Kyuri point her lips. Woohyun giggling. Kyuri is too cute acting like that. She really tell what she keep inside her heart when she’s drunk. While Woohyun giggling Kyuri peck his lip. “I stole your kiss..” Kyuri . “you’re kidding me, right?” Woohyun crashed is lips against Kyuri’s. Kyuri wrapped her hands on Woohyun’s wrist. Woohyun put her left hand on Kyuri’s shoulder and his right hand on Kyuri’s head. Kyuri startled at first but then she accepted Woohyun’s kiss and reply it passionately. Woohyun stop kissing her and stare at her. He lean closer to Kyuri’s face to kiss her again but when their nose already touched, Kyuri fell sleep again on Woohyun’s shoulder.

“Cho Kyuri, you really a complete package..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Helooo, i'm so sorry i didn't update the new chapter for 3 months..

i'm so bussy with my tasks and exam.

Hope you enjoy reading my story... i've tried my best.

please leave your comment and upvote for me.

Thank youuu

 

 

 

Pict. Cr. to Owner :)