Chapter 2

My Over Protective Brother

Kyuri's POV:

I decided to continue my study at Korea. I don't want to leave my brother alone since we only have each other. Well, it'll be hard because i'll be under my brother protection again. My brother just take care all my transfer files. i'll go to A University and continue to study music there. I think it'll be no problem to transfer since my grades are great and i have my brother (new CEO of Giant corp.) that will take care all.

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up.. it's morning already. wake up and eat breakfast." my brother open the curtain. My brother call me sleepyhead because i can sleep anytime and anywhere for a long time.

"2 more minutes, oppa.. still sleepy.." i'm not open my eyes yet. my brother sit on the edge of my bed and pulled my hand.

"2 minutes mean 2 hours. wake up now."

"aishh... araseoo, i'll wake up now..  just go down and wait for me.. i want to wash my face." i push him to the door. he's so annoying.

"Kyuri-aa, 10minutes to wash up.. if you not come out after 10 minutes, oppa will break your door."

"look at him.. nagging like a grandpa." i talk to my self.

After 10 minutes, i went down to eat breakfast with my brother.

"Kyuri, what's your planning today?"

"Shopping, ofcourse. i need some clothes since tomorrow is my first day at new University so i want to impress everyone there."

"Oppa will go shopping with you since today's is my off day."

"Really? i'm so excited! i'll go prepare now.."

"that kid.. what a shoppaholic." he laughed and continue eat his breakfast.

We go to the mall and start to enter all the stores there. 

"Oppa, how about this?" i show him a pink floral dress.

"Hmm, try first." i go to changing room and go out

"it's pretty. just take whatever, you're pretty with whatever you wear." after choose some clothes we go to pay them.

"Kyuri, Oppa need to call someone. just pay the with this card." he gave me his blackcard, carres my hair and go outside.

"Miss, here your clothes. wahh, your boyfriend is so handsome and so sweet. i'm jealous." the cashier give the shop bag to me and i smile.

"thank you so much, but he is not my boyfriend. he's my brother. then, excuse me" she startled when i say about my brother. yeah, people may think he's my boyfriend because of his look and because of his overprotective.

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

We have entered like 11 stores but this kid is not tired yet. just like mom. Mom, i smile and follow her again.

"Kyuri-aa, let's eat. it's lunch time already and you haven't eat yet. you'll be sick. and you need to rest your leg."

"Araseoo, oppa."

We went to a Japannesse restaurant because Kyuri really likes sushi. She can eat a lot of sushi.

"Kyuri, eat slowly or you'll choked." and she just shook her head.

just like what i said, she choked. " what did i tell you before? you didn't listen your brother, huh?" i give her watter and patted her back.

"I choked because oppa keep nagging at me." she pinched my cheek.

"Seriously, i can;t let you even for a second. you're so clumsy.."

 

Kyuri's POV:

After shopping a whole day i feel so tired. i throw my self to bed and close my eyes.

"Aigoo, so tired... i think i break my leg." speak to my self.

"Kyuri, go wash before sleep." my brother scream behind the door.

"Okay oppa.. Oppa too, good night.. nice dream"

"Okay my princess. Good night.." he left.

Thinking about tomorrow make me nervous. new college, new class, new friends.

it's 8am and i prepare go to class. i have morning class today. i go down for breakfast when i saw my brother wasn't there.

"Aunty, Kyuhyun oppa?"

"Mr. Cho left early in the morning because of job's matter." i shook my head

"Ms. Cho, Mr. Lee asked me to bring you at college." Mr. Jung, our driver stand infront of me.

"i'll just take the bus.." i stand up and walk pass Mr. Jung

"but, Mr. Cho.."

"no, but.. i will take care of my brother." i went to the terminal and take the bus.

Once i get in the buus, my phone's is ringing. Ah, my brother. he'll kill me, kekekeke.

"Cho Kyuri, are you crazy? why you take the bus? i just asked Mr. Jung to bring you at college. it's too dangerous to take the bus alone. just go down at the next terminal. Oppa will pick you up."

"calm down, Oppa. i'm okaay.. just do your work. it's morning and it's not dangerous. please, continue your work." i hung up the phone. after that, my phone ringing again. one message.

From: My Oppa♥♥♥

Becareful okay.. Text me when your class is finish. have a nice day, my princess.. i love you

To: My Oppa♥♥♥

I get it, Oppa.. i love you too♥♥

First class has started. all people in class stare at me. maybe because i'm new. Then i saw a guy. He sat infront of me. He's closed his eyes. Why the prof didn't wake him up?

"Yaah, don't ever try to look at him. if he knows you stared at him, you'll be dead." i startled when she said that.

"you scared me.. i'm sorry i didn't know that."

she gave me her hand. "My name is Jung Soojung.. new student, right?" she's pretty. i take her hand and smile.

"Lee Kyuri. yes, i just transferred from New York. Nice to meet you, Soojung-ssi.."

"Oh please, don't talk formal to me and just call me Soojung, okay?" finally, i made a ne friend.

First class ended and Soojung take me to cafetaria. We eat lunch together.

"you know in this university, all the people hang out with their own groups. there so much gap here. nerds club, baseball club, skaters club, punk club,..." she pointed eery table and explain to me one by one.. so many gank here.

"so tell me, Soojung.. which club do you?" i cutted her

"no one. i'm netral.. and lookat the girls over there." she pointed the fashionista girl that just sat. they all look like rich girls. "they are The Red. the girl with mini skirt and red blousse is Go Hara. her father is CEO of EastKeyent. the second biggest agency at Korea. she also a model. then, the girl with skinny jeans and white shirt is Jessica. Her mother own the international brand 'Claire'. Last, the leader. Na Haeryung. Her father is the Chief of this university. No one can touch them. They're mean girls and like a ." Soojung looks angry because she hold her spoon so tight,

"Sooojung-aa, you'll break the spoon."

"last group that you must afraid of.." Soojung look at some boys that enter the Cafetaria. 7 boys with different charm. one of them is in my class. I have bad feeling about them.

"INFINITE"

 

 

Double Updates!! How's this chapter?

Woohyun, Myungsoo and the gank will appear at the next chapter :)

Please leave your comment and upvote..

They Look so hot and it's killing mee, kkkkk

Pictures Cr. to Owner