Chapter 12

My Over Protective Brother

No One’s POV:

Kyuri and L just finished change their wet clothes and go to the restaurant to eat some seafoods.

“how is it?” L staring at Kyuri who’s enjoying her squid ramyeon.

“it’ll be nice if they make this more spicy. But still i like it.. L-ssi have you been here before?”

L nodded, “it’s been a long time. I came here with my mom and dad. After my mom passed away, i never come here anymore.”

“i’m so sorry to hear that, L-ssi.” Kyuri frowned.

“it’s nothing. Really. I bet it’s your first time to be here, right?”

“yes, it’s my first time. Actually, i really want to go to the beach with my family but before it happened my mom have passed away. She’s dead when me and my brother were very young after that, we never have chance to go beach because my dad is to busy to build his own company and grew us. But, my dad also passed away 2 months ago. So now, i’m living with my Oppa. We only have each other. I’m sorry, did i talk too much?” L can feel what Kyuri’s felt because they’re same.

“i’m glad you want share your story with me. Later, i hope i can hear all your story. You know that i’ll always here for you to hear your story..” L gives his smile to Kyuri. Kyuri feels better.

“me too, L. I’ll always be here to hear your story. So, if you have bad day. Ah, not only when you have a bad day, but if you also have a happy story, tell me. Let’s be friends, L-ssi.” Kyuri give her hand to L.

“just friends? But, i don’t want to be your friend. I want you more than just be a friend.” L muttered by him self. L takes Kyuri’s hand and continue eating.

“L-ssi,we’re arrived thank you for today. I have so much fun because of you.”

“no problem, we’re friends, right? Let’s do another fun things together next time. And Kyuri, start from now stop calling me L. Just call me Myungsoo.” Kyuri surprised to hear that. Then, she remember what Soojung  just told her about Myungsoo. In the past, Myungsoo did exist but when his mother dead, Myungsoo also dead. But now, L told her to call him Myungsoo. It means, Kyuri bring Myungsoo back. She can’t describe her feeling right now. she’s too happy but she didn’t want to show it infront of L Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo, it’s cute.. okay, I’ll call you Myungsoo now. then, i’ll going. Drive safely, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo left. Kyuri didn’t realized that Woohyun was already there waiting for her. He was inside of his car and wait until Myungsoo left. After Myungsoo left, Woohyun get down from his car.

“Oh My Gosh, sunbaenim. You’re surprised me. What are you doing here?” Kyuri hold her chest she’s too surprised.

“Why you take a long time to get down from L’s car. What are you talking about?”

“why are you so curious and you didn’t answer my question.” Kyuri crossed her arm infront of her chest.

Woohyun took out somthing from his jacket pocket. It’s Kyuri’s phone. “Oh, it’s my phone..”

Woohyun gives Kyuri’s phone back to her. “are you just giving back my handphone?” Kyuri still doesn’t believe that Woohyun gives her phone back. She thinks he will arrested her phone just like what he did before. Woohyun nodded. After taking her phone, Kyuri give her hand to Woohyun. Woohyun shyly take her hand. “sunbaenim, what are you doing? If you’re giving back my phone, you should give my camera back too.” It’s misunderstanding. Woohyun thinks that Kyuri’ll give him compliment because give her phone back but she’s not. She asking her camera. Woohyun released Kyuri’s hand.

“i give your phone back so i can keep calling you. Remember what you said before. You’ll do anything i want. Before i got bored with you, i’ll never give your camera back. Do you want to hear the good news? I think i’ll never get bored with you. It means, you’ll always be mine.” Kyuri widened her eyes and look at Woohyun. Woohyun feels like a victory. He smirked. “just get closer with L, but you must know that i’ll never let you go.” Woohyun left Kyuri dumbfounded.

On his way back to hhis apartment he just regretted what he said to Kyuri before. “i should be nice to her but i can’t handle it. She should praised me for kindly giving her phone back but she act like that. I got pissed off. I should control my self.” He hit the stir.

 

Kyuri’s POV:

“Oppa.....how’s Canada?” Kyuhyun Oppa call me. He just arrived at Canada and rest before working tomorrow.

“it’s good.. but i already miss my donsaeng..” Kyuhyun Oppa doing aegyo make me burst into laughter. I can’t doing aegyo. I really really can’t do it.

“i miss you too already, Oppa. You should take rest right now because tomorrow you’ll have tight schedule.”  Kyuhyun Oppa hung up the phone

Seriously, if other people hear our conversation, they maybe think we’re couple. Ofcourse, we act like couple. We’re the best siblings in the entire universe. There’s no Oppa like my Oppa, although he was too overprotective but it’s the way to show his love towards his sister and he  have his own reason why he acted like that. He never tell me the reason.

I got 2 messages.

 

From: Myungsoo^^

Kyuri, did you sleep already? See you tomorrow at class. I hope you don’t skip your class again tomorrow.

 

I  can’t wait to see Myungsoo’s face tomorrow. I’ll not skip my class tomorrow. I check the other message.

 

From: Woohyunnie

Meet me before you enter your class. At rooftop. Have a sweet dream.

 

, i just happy because i’ll see Myungsoo’s first but this jerk telling me to meet him. Wait? Woohyunnie? Who’s changed the ID name. Who else? Absolutely it’s Woohyun sunbaenim who did this. Just let it. If i change his ID name, he’ll change it again. It’ll be tiring. Just let it, Kyuri. Let’s sleep for now.

 

No One’s POV:

Kyuri wake up early and prepare go to Campus. She skipped her breakfast today. She’s too lazy to eat breakfast because he used to eat breakfast with Kyuhyun. It’s too quite eating by her own self plus Woohyun’s waiting for her. She go to the coffee shop first to buy Woohyun’s coffee. She now  memorized what type of coffee that Woohyun’s like. She walk to the rooftop. She sees Woohyun sit  while looking at the campus view. Kyuri sit beside him and give the coffee to him. He drink his coffee slowly.

“sunbaenim, about Seul Bi..” Kyuri start the conversation. Woohyun look at Kyuri made her starled. “i’m sorry, sunbaenim i didn’t mean to. I just concerned about her.” Kyuri afraid that Woohyun will scold her.

“heart failure. It’s her disease. Can you imagine that a little girl like that suffocated with this illness. she had heart transplantation last year but it can’t help her because she still young and her body can’t adapted with it. My father said that Seul Bi actually can survive. She need to take immunosuppressive medications for the rest of her life to prevent the side effects of transplant, but Seul Bi said that she feels more sick when she consumed that medications. The transplants was succed but it’s not perfectly succed. She’s not have enough time.” Woohyun sighed. He looks so sad. “she’s the reason why i want to be a pediatric surgeon. I want to save children like her. it’s not because i want to take my father’s position in the hospital, but it’s my own willing.” He continue his story while Kyuri keep stay silent beside him. Kyuri also feel hurt by hearing Seul Bi’s story and Woohyun’s willing.

“he’s actually have a warm heart.”Kyuri put her hand on Woohyun’s shoulder to make him feel better. Suddenly, Kyuri’s stomach  made a sound. It’s not surprisingly, she skip her breakfast today. “aish, it’s embarrassing..” Kyuri talk softly but Woohyun still can hear her voice. Woohyun laughed. “you better not skip your breakfast if you don’t wanna die in starving all day.” Woohyun grab his bag and take out some breads from his bag. He gives those breads to Kyuri. “just take it before i change my mind. You should be grateful i’m kindly giving these to you. I like breads especially these creamy bread. I never share my breads to other people even to Infinite’s member.” Finally Kyuri take those breads and eat them. “hmmm, deliciouss...” Kyuri eating the breads happily. Woohyun can’t stop smiling because she’s too cute acting like that. He actually likes girl who looks happy when they’re eating, just like Kyuri.

It’s time to go to class. Kyuri got a message from Myungsoo. Myungsoo is waiting for her in the entrance door. Myungsoo find Kyuri is walking towards him and he waved to her.

“Good morning, Kyuri. Did you sleep well last night?” Kyuri nodded. Myungsoo look at the phone that Kyuri was held.”Woohyun hyung must gave her phone back.” Myungsoo muttered. “what are you thinking about?” Kyuri look at Myungsoo who seriously thinking. At the time, Soojung also come. “Soojung-aa...” Kyuri run to Soojung and hug her. “Aigoo... it’s like we’ve been separated for 1 year. You know i’ve been missing you during weekend, Kyuri.” Soojung hug Kyuri back. Soojung found that Myungsoo standing behind Kyuri. “Good morning, Soojung.” Myungsoo greeted Soojung and it’s make Soojung feel awkward. “Oh, Good morning, Myungsoo. No, i mean L.” Soojung used to called L as Myungsoo when they’re children and it’s too awkward for her to call him L. Kyuri feels weird situation between them. Kyuri lingering her arm to both of Myungsoo and Soojung’s hand. “Let’s go inside the calss before professor come.”

All the people in the class can’t stop staring at Myungsoo and Kyuri and they’re start to whispering each other.

“yah, do you see what i see? L is sitting beside the transferred student.” A girl whispering to her friend who sit behind her.

“yeah, are they dating? It’s impossible. You know L, right? I never see girl with him before. He ignored all the girl who get closer with him. Not only girls but everyone. He always sit alone and now he’s sitting beside girl and she’s new student. Unbelievable.” That girl’s friend answered her.

“why do you sitting next to me, Myungsoo? Look all the people in the class staring at us.” Kyuri feels uncomfortable with the situation inside the class.

“just ignore them.” Kyuri follows Myungsoo to ignore them and the class start.

When class’s over, Myungsoo leave first because infinite’s member as him to eat lunch together. Soojung and Kyuri go to cafeteria to have their lunch. Kyuri and Soojung take their food and looking for table just then..

“Kyuri.. let’s eat together.” It’s Sungkyu who called them. Kyuri, Soojung and the rest of infinite’s member including Woohyun and Myungsoo surprised. Sungkyu smile to them and give sign with his hand to sit and eat together with them. Soojung is about to leave when Kyuri pulled her hand. “Yah, Kyuri what are you doing?” Kyuri pretend not to hear her. sungkyu give code to Sungyeol and Dongwoo to move and give space so Soojung and Kyuri can sit. Kyuri is sitting next to Woohyun and Soojung sitting next to Myungsoo. Myungsoo keep staring at Kyuri who sitting infront of him. He a little bit disappointed because Kyuri chose sit next to Woohyun.

“start from now, let’s eat together, Kyuri. You’ve been part of us now. right Woohyun?” Sungkyu’s words wake Kyuri choked. Woohyun and Myungsoo panicked and give their water to her. the 5 boys and Soojung look at both of them. They look surprised when both of them give their water to Kyuri at the same time. Sungjong who sit beside Kyuri give his water to Kyuri’s hand and she drink it. “noona, eat slowly.” Sungjong patted her back. Woohyun send a death glare to Sungjong. He knows that Sungjong want to while Myungsoo continue eating his lunch.

The elderly, Sungkyu and Dongwoo know really well what kind of situation it this. Dongwoo never see Myungsoo got panicked because of girl before and Sungkyu never see Woohyun become so awkward near girl before. Both Woohyun and Myungsoo have fell in love with Kyuri. Dongwoo support Myungsoo and Sungkyu support Woohyun for sure. But both of them really grateful because Kyuri made Myungsoo and Woohyun become a better person. It’s depend on Kyuri now. who she’ll choose to be her partner. But in another side, Sungyeol didn’t like this situation. Woohyun and Myungsoo shouldn’t like one girl. Sungyeol afraid that they’ll fight only because of Kyuri. It means Infinite will divided into 2 groups. He afraid that day will be happen soon. “i must think a way to get rid off Kyuri.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guess who's back??

no, it's not Winner. (kidding :D)

Myungsoo is back!! Say Good Bye to L, hahaha

 

Double Updates!! i hope you like it :)

Please leave your comment and Upote. i'll be verry grateful

Thank you and keep reading my story

All Pictures Credit to Owners.