Chapter 15

My Over Protective Brother

No One’s POV:

Kyuri walks through the corridor. Her heart fiils with anger because of the incident in the toilet. She can’t believe that Woohyun’s girl will attack her like that.

 “both of then are the same. Really love to torture other people. I should slam her on the ground. If you’re not a girl, i will HWAKK!!” Kyuri punch in the air.

“who?” Kyuri startled because Myungsoo already standing behind her without she realized.

“huh? No one.. i just speak by my self. What are you doing here?” Myungoo look at Kyuri face and he found Kyuri’s right cheek turned red and there’s a little scratch on her cheek.

“Kyuri, what’s happened with your face? Are you fight with someone?” Kyuri surprised. “how did he know? Ah, my cheek..” Myungsoo hold her cheek to check the scratch.

“Ah.. i crashed the door when i want to go inside the toilet. It’s nothing.” Kyuri pretend not in pain but when Myungsoo touch the scratch, she complained.

“let’s treat this scratch or you’ll have scar on your pretty face.” Myungsoo pull her to the Photography Club’s room. Myungsoo take the medician box. He treat the scratch on Kyuri’s face and plaster it. Kyuri didn’t say anything, she just smile.

“it’s just a little scratch but you look so worry.” Kyuri teased Myungsoo.

“Ofcourse, i’m worried because you’re Kyuri.” Kyuri statue for awhile. “what he means by saying those things?” Kyuri keep the question on her mind, didn’t dare to ask. “please becareful next time, Kyuri. You’re so clumsy.” Myungsoo Kyuri’s hair. Kyuri giggling.

 Woohyun just finished his class when Haeryung come to him. “i forget about her. aish.. it ought she won’t come back again..” Woohyun sighed. Haeryung clinging to him.

“Woohyun-aa... i miss you so much..” Haeryung hug him tightly. Woohyun try to release her hug with all his might. “let me go, Haeryung. You can kill with this hug.” Finally Haeryung release her hug but she keep clinging to him.

“what are you doing while i’m gone? I heard you’re single for 2 months. New record for Nam Woohyun. Why you did that? Because of me?” Woohyun smirked. “no, i think it’s not me. I heard you have a servant now. wah.. you changed your hobby now. you didn’t take girls to be your girlfriend but be your servant.” Woohyun started to annoyed because Haeryung say that Kyuri was his servant. Actually, it’s true. In the past, because of Kyuri’s brother, Kyuhyun, he will do anything to make Kyuri suffered. But, then he realized that he started to grow his feelings towards Kyuri. So now, to make sure his feelings, he keep Kyuri close with him.

“Haeryung, becareful with what you said. She’s not my servant.” Woohyun try to keep calm because Haeryung wasn’t an easy girl. Haeryung start to feel uneasy. If Woohyun really fell for Kyuri Haeryung won’t stay and do nothing. Something bad will happened to Kyuri.

“ don’t tell me you like her, Woohyun. She doesn’t deserve your love. What do you look from her? she even shorter than me and her skin is too white, she looks sick. She’s not pretty as i am.” This time, Haeryung words were too harshed. Woohyun can’t hold her anger anymore.

“Look Haeryung, don’t you ever insult Kyuri like that anymore and don’t compare Kyuri with you. She’s better than you.  Stay away from her or you’ll regret. Believe me.” Woohyun raised his voice.

“woohyun, remember. If i can’t get you, no one can’t get you.” Haeryung left Woohyun. Woohyun clenched his fist and try to calm down.

Kyuri sit down infront of her mirror. She looks at the plaster that sticked on her cheek. She smiles like an idiot when she remember how Myungsoo worried because of her. but, she remember again how Haeryung torture her because Woohyun. While staring on the mirror, she look at the mirror. Then she realized that her necklace is no longer on her neck. She panicked. She recalled the last incident.

 “it must be on Haeryung’s hand right now. Ottohke?? It’s from Kyuhyun Oppa. Damn you Nam Woohyun. i just want my camera back but now i trapped between you and your mean girl. I loose to much.  Ahh, i need Kyuhyun oppa right now. i really want to hug him right now. he must be really bussy. He didn’t call me for 3 days. Should i try to call him?” Kyuri laid on her bed and take her phone. She dialled Kyuhyun’s number but then someone call her make her startled and her phone fell into her face. “Aish.. it startled me! Why he calling me right now?”

“Hello.” Kyuri answered with straight voice.

“what’s with the voice. Don’t you like i’m calling you?”

“i just tired right now and i’m not in a good mood. do you need something?”

“can you come with me to the amusement park? I really want to go there.”

“right now? in this time? No way!”

“why? What’s wrong? It’s the best time to go to the amusement park. We can watch the fireworks show later after playing some games. Do you want your camera back or not?”

“are try to threaten me right now? allright,allright! i’ll go with you.” Kyuri have no choice so she decided to go with Woohyun to the amusement park. After 30min, Woohyun already in front of Kyuri’s house. They’re going to the Dream Land. It’s not take a long time to be there. Woohyun so excited when enter the Dream Land and Kyuri just rolled her eyes.

“you look like a kid.” Kyuri walk faster than him and Woohyun chase after her.

“i remember last time went here with infinite’s member when we’re in the high school. I never go here anymore. You’re the first girl who i take here.” Woohyun step backward.

“yeah, whatever.” Kyuri didn’t get what Woohyun’s mean when said that. She just to lame to understand those kind of things. She never dated before because of her brother. She popular among the boys on high school. There’re many boys try to approach her but she can’t dated with one of them because of her brother. When Kyuri date with boys, Kyuhyun will stalk her and make the boys uncomfortable. So she decided not dating anyone until Kyuhyun got girlfriend. Kyuhyun never date anymore since her girlfriend died 5 years ago.

Woohyun and Kyuri try some games. First, Kyuri didn’t interested with the games. She still mad with him but she have no other choice than keep following him. She just following Woohyun like a mother who brought her kid going the amusement park. But Kyuri found the games were fun and start to enjoy the games and then she start to pulled Woohyun to try the other games. It makes Woohyun happier because Kyuri pulled her hand.

Kyuri stare the cotton candy stand near them. She really want to eat the cotton candy. Woohyun look at her and he go to the cotton candy stan.

“are you will standing there like an idiot? I’ll buy you cotton candy.”

Kyuri smile and follow Woohyun to buy cotton candy. “now, who’s the kid here?” Kyuri just giggling and eat her cotton candy.

“sunbaenim, let’s ride the carousel!” Kyuri pointed the Carousel in front of them. Her eyes sparkling while look at the Carousel. Woohyun nodded and they’re going to ride the Carousel. They sit side by side. Kyuri still eat her cotton candy and smile excitedly while riding the Carousel. Woohyun secretly take his phone and snap a picture of Kyuri. Woohyun amazed with her smile. When Kyuri turned her face to Woohyun, he immediately hide his phone and smile awkwardly.

Woohyun stare at his watch, “we still have an hour for fireworks show. Let’s go to the ghost house.” Before Kyuri can say a word, Woohyun has pulled her hand into the ghost house. “he really do anything he wants before asking, tch.”  Actually, Kyuri scare of ghost. Although she never seen any kind of ghost, she really scared with it. It’s too dark inside the ghost house. Kyuri’s heart start to beating so fast. She afraid that someone might pulled her leg. Kyuri hold onto Woohyun’s jacket.

“Yah.. do you scare? They’re just human who pretend to be ghost.” Woohyun laughed and keep walking. Once, Kyuri scream because of the ghosts who scaring her. she buried her face to Woohyun’s back. Woohyun can’t denied but to likes this moment and he hopes they’ll never exit from that place. Then, Kyuri tripped by her own because of her shoelace. She squatted to tie her shoelace. “sunbaenim, wait for me. I want to tie my shoelace.” No answer. Kyuri stand up but Woohyun isn’t there. She looks around her but Woohyun is nowhere to be found. “sunbaenim.. Woohyun sunbaenim..” she tried to call Woohyun many times but still no answer from Woohyun. She was so scared but she try to walk little by little. Woohyun walking and talking but suddenly he realized that Kyuri isn’t holding on his jacket anymore. Woohyun turned around and Kyuri wasn’t behind him. he panicked and run back.

Kyuri feels there’s someone waiting for her behind the scarry cupboard and she didn’t dare to pass through it. She statued for 10min. Then, she decide to pass through it. Just like what she tought before. A fake ghost is waiting for her behind the cupboard. When she pass, the ghost grab her hand and show it scarry face to her make her scream so hard. She almost cry because of scared. The ghost let her hand go and back to it place but Kyuri didn’t move from her place. She’s shivering. Her mind was blank. Then she heard someone calling her.

“Kyuri.. are you O..” before Woohyun can finished his words, Kyuri already hugged him tightly. She buried her face on Woohyun chest and start crying. Woohyun surprised because of Kyuri’s sudden hug, but it’s relieved that she’s not get hurt. She cried because she’s too scared. Woohyun hug her back and patted her back. “it’s okay, Kyuri. I’m here. Don’t cry anymore. You make me worry.”

After awhile, Kyuri realized that she still hug Woohyun. She released her hug and wiped her tears. “i i i’m sorry, sunbaenim. I didn’t mean to do that. I just too happy can see you again. I think i’ll dead alone here.” Woohyun hold her hand and they’re out of that place.

Woohyun and Kyuri sit on the bench while waiting for the fireworks show begin. Kyuri still shocked with the last incident. Her eyes a little bit puffy and her throut hurt because she screamed too loud. Woohyun go and buy hot coffees for both of them. He gives it to Kyuri. Finally, Kyuri can breathing normally. Screaming and crying took out her energy. It makes her tired.

“it’s all your fault, sunbaenim. You didn’t ask me and just pulled me inside the ghost house. I’m scared of ghost.” Kyuri scolded Woohyun.

“I’m sorry, Kyuri. I’ll never take you there anymore. I promise. Cross my heart.” Woohyun raised his hand and make sign crossed his heart. Kyuri smile to him. “Kyuri..” Woohyun call her but Kyuri’s attention distracted to the fireworks show.

“it’s began.. wah.. it’s so beautiful..” Kyuri amazed the fireworks show.

“maybe next time..” Woohyun muttered by himself and enjoying the fireworks show together with Kyuri.

3 weeks passed and it’s time for Kyuhyun to come back. Kyuri standing in the arrival to wait her brother. She’s too happy to see her brother again. Kyuhyun out from the arrival and found her sister who holding a book and it’s written “Welcome my beloved Oppa! Kyuri miss you so much, bbyong bbyong!”. Kyuhyun laughed after read the text that Kyuri’s wrote. Kyuri run into her Kyuhyun and hug him.

“Aigoo, who is this? My beautiful sister who i missed so much.” They’re hugging each other happily.

“Kyuri, did something happen when i was gone?”

“No, Oppa.. everything’s fine.. how’s your work? You didn’t call me, you must be so busy.”

“Oh, really really bussy. I didn’t sleep properly. But, don’t worry, i remember what my little princess said before i left, i didn’t skip my meal.” Kyuri smile and clinging on her brother.

Kyuri makes green tea for Kyuhyun because he seems so tired and she doesn’t want Kyuhyun get sick. When Kyuri enter Kyuhyun’s room, she found Kyuhyun already fell asleep without changing his suits and still used his shoes.

“i’ve worked hard to make this tea but Oppa already sleep.” Kyuri put the tea on the table beside bed. She put a pillow under Kyuhyun’s head, she take off his shoes and cover Kyuhyun’s body with blanket. She turned off the lights and closed the door slowly.

Kyuri back to her room and check her phone. There’s no message or call.

“what happened? There’s no message from Woohyun sunbaenim. Even Myungsoo didn’t call me. Are the gathering with infinite’s member? It’s good. Woohyun sunbaenim didn’t disturb me.” She recalled what happened in the Dream land. When she got afraid and ran to hug Woohyun. Her heart start to beating fast. “Omo.. what’s wrong with me? Why am i thinking Woohyun sunbaenim? I supposed to thinking Myungsoo because he’s the one who i liked but Woohyun sunbaenim keep appeared on my mind. Forget it, Kyuri. Maybe it’s because i spent more time with him rather than Myungsoo.” Kyuri closed her eyes and sleep.

Meanwhile, infinite was in the club. They’re celebrating Sungkyu’s graduation and having fun on the club. “Myungsoo, stop staring your phone.” Sungyeol know that Myungsoo is waiting a call from Kyuri. Sungyeol take his phone and hide it. “Sungyeol, what’re you doing? Give my phone back.” Myungsoo never called him hyung even they have 1 year of difference but Myungsoo really close with Sungyeol since they were kids so e never call Sungyeol, hyung. “if you’re with us, you should not thinking about other people. I’m dissapointed. Your body was here but your soul wasn’t here. Myungsoo, you should spend more time with us.” Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo’s hand to the dance floor and they’re dancing all night long together with other member.

They’re drinking untill they’re drunk. Hoya, Myungsoo and Dongwoo is really good on drinking. They’re not drunk easily. Dongwoo look that Sungkyu, Sungyeol, Woohyun and Sungjong were totally drunk so Dongwoo tell Hoya and Myungsoo to stop drinking and take the boys home. Hoya carried Sungkyu, Myungsoo carried Sungyeol and Dongwoo take care of Woohyun and Sungjong. Hoya and Myungsoo left to take them home. Dongwoo difficulty to carried Woohyun and Sungjong. Especially Woohyun. He really talks too much when he drunk. He started to muttered by himself. First, Dongwoo open the door car on the passenger sit for Sungjong. While, Dongwoo fasten seat belt for Sungjong, Woohyun fell on the ground. Sleep.

“Yah, Woohyun-aa.. how can you sleep here? Auuu, you’re burdensome. Really.” Dongwoo try to lift him but his phone is ringing.

“Oh, mom. What’s happened? What? Really? I’ll be there soon. Okay, wait for me.” Dongwoo got a call from her mother and it’s emergency so he need to be home soon. Sungjong’s home is in the same way with Dongwoo’s but Woohyun’s apartment is in the opposite way and if he take Woohyun home it will take a long time. Dongwoo thinking so hard and finally he takes Woohyun’s phone from his pocket and dial a number.

“hello..” the voice is so week.

“Kyuri.. it’s Dongwoo. Did i wake you up? I’m so sorry to wake you up but i have no choice.” Dongwoo talking nonstop.

“it’s okay, sunbaenim. What’s happened?” Kyuri still not fully awake yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

thank you for waiting the next chapter..

my vacation will end this week so i'll try to finish this story at the end of this week.

do you like my story? i hope you'll like it..

please, leave your comment and upvote while reading this story.

Thank you once again :*

 

Woohyun's blonde hair will dissapeaer after IE over :(

Myungsoo IG's Update. King of Selca hihi

I present to you: My ultimate bias, Dongwoo hohoho

 

All Pictures Credit to Owner :)