Special Chapter

My Over Protective Brother

Epilogue:

5 years later

 

Kyuri’s POV:

“Mingyu-yaaa, aunty missed you so much.. how’s your 1st day school?” I’m face timing with Mina Eonnie and Mingyu. Mingyu, Kyuhyun Oppa and Mina Eonnie’s son, my nephew is in his 1st grade of elementary school. Mingyu start to talk about his 1st day at school. He has beautiful smile like his mother and talkative like his father.

“Waaaahh, that’s great Mingyu.. Aunty will be back to Seoul next month so wait for aunty, okay? Don’t be naughty. Listen to you daddy and mommy.” I ended up the call.

 Kyuhyun Oppa live happily with his family. he keep worked hard on our company and he really did a great job as a CEO, as a husband, as a father and as a brother. I’m so proud of him. I finished my master degree and work as music producer. I made many songs and I’m so happy that my songs can accepted by people and be the hit songs. Right now I’m taking my vacation. I lived in Jeju for 2 months. No reason for that. I just want to relax, breathe some fresh air and looking for new inspiration for make new songs.

Infinite Oppas. Sungkyu Oppa continue his parents job as prosecutor. He wins so many cases. He only lost once, but it doesn’t matter since he keep win after that. Oh, Sungkyu oppa already married last year with Eunji. Eunji is his hoobae in the university.  Dongwoo oppa work on his father’s restaurant. Hoya Oppa be the Director of Purple Mall. Beside that, he and Dongwoo oppa open a dance class since it’s their speciality. As you know, Sungyeol Oppa already be the CEO of Dream Land and Sungjong still leant to be the CEO. He took his master degree in London and will  comeback soon.

My bestfriend Myungsoo now is the CEO of SG ent. He finally get along with his father. Why? Because of Soojung. Did I ever told you that Myungsoo and Soojung are childhoold? Yup, so that’s why Soojung know Myungsoo so well. They’re dating right now. I think they’ll married soon. It’s good for them. Myungsoo help me many time to be music producer. I still work with him till now.  I’m in his agency.

I think I forgot someone. Ahh, Nam Woohyun. Silly Kyuri. How can you forgot your own boyfriend. Okay, actually I didn’t forget him. i’m made at him right now. He didn’t contact me for 3 days. How dare he? Is he bussy with operation? Woohyun be like the hottest surgeon on his hospital. He also be the Director of S Hospital. I don’t care. He still my boyfriend and the problem is he didn’t contact me for3 days. Is he cheating on me?

 

No One’s POV:

Kyuri decided to go to the beach. She wants to enjoy Jeju’s sunset. She wear her scarf. “I hate Nam Woohyun. I hate him so much.” Kyuri muttered by her self. The wind blows and made her scarf fly. The scarf fell on the sand. Kyuri walks to take her scarf and when she wants to grab it, someone already took it first.

“Yah, Nam Woohyun!” Kyuri shouted made Woohyun jumped.

“did you missed me?” Woohyun laughed but it didn’t make Kyuri happy. Kyuri turned her body and walk away from him. but then she stopped. She saw a big box in front of her.

“what are you doing? Are you will stare that box till tomorrow? Open it.” Kyuri confiused, but she open the box slowly. She surprised when she saw what’s inside the box.

“it’s the heels I saw on the store.. I really want this heels at that time.. Omoo, I think you already forgot about it… Woohyun-aa…..” Suddenly Woohyun come and carry Kyuri bridal style. “Yah, what are you doing? Let me down.” Woohyun didn’t listen to her. Woohyun carry her to the big rock on the beach and made her sit on it. Woohyun kneeled in front of her. He cleaned the sand on Kyuri’s feet and put the heels on her tiny feet.

“Wahh, it fits well on me… how did you know my size?” Kyuri shake her fett. Feel satisfied with the heel on her feet. “Kyuhyun hyung, ofcourse…” he laughed again.

Woohyun changed his face and be serious. “What’s with that face?” kyuri seems a little bit scared because of Woohyun face changes. “we’ve been dating for 6 years and I’ll regret if I don’t do this now..” He took something from his jacket’s pocket. This time, a little box. Woohyun open it. Kyuri more surprised, because this time she saw a beautiful diamond ring in the little box. She closed and her eyes start to teary. “Wooohyun-aaa….”

“Kyuri, will you marry me?” Woohyun look at Kyuri and waiting for Kyuri’s answer.

Kyuri can’t describe what she feel right now. His stomatch fill with a thousand butterflies. “ofcourse I will…”  A tear fell down from one side of her eyes, showing her happiness. Woohyun also feel the same way. He put the ring on Kyuri’s finger and kiss her  hand. Kyuri jump to hug him.  Kyuri buried her face on Woohyun’s shoulder. Woohyun hugged her tighter.

After 5 min hug, Woohyun released his hug so that Kyuri. They’re smiling at each other. Woohyun lean his face closed to Kyuri. He kiss Kyuri’s lips. It’s not a passionate kiss. It’s a soft kiss but feels strong.

“I love you, Kyuri..”

“I love you too, Woohyun…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who's ready for Woohyun's Solo Debut???

Please support our Woohyun on his Solo Debut!!!

Yasss, I'm sooooo excited....

Let's make him win!!