Chapter 24 (END)

My Over Protective Brother

Kyuri’s POV:

 

“he didn’t answer my phone, Kyuri…” Sungjong oppa keep calling Woohyun. Oh God, where are now, Nam Woohyun.. this is the most important day of my life and now he ruined my mood. I’ll punch him if I see him. Someone calling me..

“Oh, Oppa…”

“what are you doing here? Let’s go to the waiting room…”

I sighed and followed my brother to the waiting room. Nam Woohyun, you better come right now or you’ll regret. How can he be late on this important day.

 

Woohyun’s POV:

“you may kiss the bride…” I leaned closer to her and closed my eyes but then…

“Ouuccchhhh…..” I hold my back. “, it’s just a dream! Aw, its hurt..”

I checked my phone I jumped. “double !! I’m late!!!” I took my suit and go the bathroom. “Kyuri is going to kill meeeeee” I scream inside the bathroom.

“Yah, Nam Woohyun!! Are you crazy?? Where are you? Come here right now! Kyuri tensed up by now.” I talked to Sungkyu hyung on the phone. I ran out from the hotel and take a cab. I keep looking at my watch. The ceremony will be held on 7 min. fortunately the church is near by the hotel.

“Sir, can you drive faster. I’m in hurry..” the driver go with speed 10. “please, please… I can’t be lateeee….”

 

No One’s POV:

1 min before the ceremony, Woohyun ran as fast as he can go inside of the church.

Wedding March played..

A beautiful woman in a white dress walk in the aisle with her father. She’s like an angel with a beautiful smile. finally she reached the man who stand with a white suit. Her father giver her hand to the man and face the pastor.

“I’m sorry….” Woohyun made a regret expression to Kyuri. Kyuri sent a death a glare to Woohyun. But she knows that she can’t be angry with Woohyun after he doing that “aegyo” things in front of her. She’ll definitely melted.

Now, it’s the most important part of the wedding ceremony.

“Do you, Cho Kyuhyun, take Park Mina, to be your beloved wife, knowing in your heart that you will be a faithful friend, and a loving companion? On this special day, in the presence of family and friends as witnesses, do you give your sacred vow that you will always be with Mina and support her, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow? Do you promise to love her completely, to console and comfort her during difficult times, to laugh with her and to grieve with her, to share with her life’s simplest but most enduring pleasures, to be truthful and honest with her, for as long as you both shall live”.

Kyuhyun stared a while at Mina, “Yes, I do.”

Mina also give the same answer as Kyuhyun. Kyuri bring their wedding rings and they exchange the ring.

“Kyuhyun, you may kiss the bride..” Kyuhyun crashed his lips on Mina’s and kissed her passionately. Everyone clap their hands and cheer for both of them.

it’s a beautiful night in Hawaii and everyone enjoyed Kyuhyun and Mina’s wedding party.

Dance Time…..

“I’m sorry… I promise I’ll not let this happen again. I swear..” Woohyun keep apologize to Kyuri while dancing. “Fortunately it’s my brother’s wedding, if it’s our wedding maybe I already married other guy.”Kyuri pouted. “Allright, allright. I’ll never do that again.. I’m sorry, uh?” Woohyun start to do aegyo again made Kyuri laughed. Then,Kyuhyun come to them.

“I’m so sorry to interrupted you guys, but can I borrow my sister for awhile?” Kyuhyun take Kyuri’s hand and dance with her.

“Do you remember when dad taught you to dance?” Kyuri nodded. “ofcourse. How can I forget it. I’m in the 2nd Elementary school and oppa in the 4th grade. We’re dancing for 2 hours and I keep step on dad’s foot and you keep telling me stupid. I really wanna punch your face at that time.” Kyuhyun laughed. “I miss dad and mom so much. But, thank God I still have you.  I’m so blessed to have a sister like you Kyuri..” Kyuhyun eyes get teary. “Me too, Oppa..” Kyuri lean her head to Kyuhyun chest and keep dancing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Allright, The End of the story

hhahahaha

do you like my story?

Yup, it's a happy ending..

Please leave your comment..