Chapter 9

My Over Protective Brother

No One’s POV:

It’s been 3 hours and Kyuri still in the library doing her work. She’s get hardship when doing her job but she bravely ask the sunbaenim that luckily her met and ask him to explain the part that she couldn’t understand. He helps her so much. While Woohyun is with Infinite. They’re gathered at Dongwoo’s house. L was playing guitar and Sungkyu singing with him. Hoya and Dongwoo was dancing. Sungjong was sleeping because he haven’t enough slepp last night. Sungyeol and Woohyun were playing PES. Woohyun completely forget that he left Kyuri in the library doing his task alone.

“Woohyun hyung, it’s been 3 hours and you left Kyuri alone in the library doing your task. Just go and help her. I’m concerned with her. She even didn’t understand with Medical’s stuff and you asked her to do you task.” Hoya remember about the incident in the library when Woohyun tortured Kyuri with the books. Woohyun happily playing and just laughed. “she’ll be okay, don’t worry.” Woohyun answered with playfully.

“Hyung, you’re to harshed. She even not a medical student. Why you asked her doing your task?” L stop playing his guitar and he raised his voice. Woohyun keep playing. “L-aah, mind your own business.” Woohyun gaze still fixed to the game. L stand up and left.

“where’re you going, L?” sungkyu asked him but he got ignored. “yah, you won’t answer your hyung?” Sungkyu raised his voice. “i’ll be right back, hyung!”

L rushed to the library and find Kyuri still doing Woohyun’s task. He sit beside Kyuri. Kyuri didn’t realized that L has sit beside her because she’s to focuse to the books. She even haven’t eat yet.

“Kyuri.” L call her name and Kyuri startled the she just recognized L who was sit beside her.

“L-ssi, when you come? I didn’t see you enter library.”

“ofcourse you didn’t. You’re keep looking into the books. Should i help you?” L offereing his help to Kyuri but Kyuri refuse it. “i’m okay, L-ssi. It’s almost done. I need to find 6 more journals.” L feels disappointed because it’s his first time he offering help to a girl but the girl refuse him. But he doesn’t leave. He keep seating beside Kyuri, accompany her. he watch Kyuri and saw her put her hair behind her ear. L find that Kyuri was actually beautiful. Then, L got a call from his father to tell him eat dinner together. “i gotta go now, Kyuri. Just stop it when you’re getting tired.” L patted Kyuri’s back and left.

 

Woohyun’s POV:

It’s 7pm already. Should i call her? is she really doing my task? Ah, whatever. no, just call her to check her. okay, call her.

.......... “the number you’re calling in non active..” what is this? She turned off her phone. There must something happened. I’ll just go and check her by my self. I take my car key and rushed to the campur. I enter the library but she was no where to be found, but the books and her bag still here. Where is she? She finished my task. She’s really something. When i look at my note book, i found red stain there. What is this? Blood? But, it’s clean when i give this note book. It can’t be..

“sunbaenim, you’re here. I’m going to call you but my phone battery was empty.” She looks tired but she stll smile to me. I started to pitty her. “what is this?” i pointed the red stain in the books.

“i’m so sorry, sunbaenim. I got nose bleeding. I never read books more than 1 hour so..”

“i didn’t ask you that. You’re making my book look dirty.” I make an excuse. Am i being too harsh to her?

“then, if you don’t need anything else, i’ll be going home now. My brother will be mad if i’m going home late.” She bowed to me and left. She’s really polite to her sunbae. It’s night already. Is okay to let her going home alone? I need to take her home. I chased after her and found her in the entrance.

“Kyuri...” she turn her body when i call her. she looks confiused.

“yes, sunbaenim. Did you need anything else?” that smile. That smile make me weak. It’s too pretty.

“let me take you home.” She’s surprised but then she agreed. She got in my car and using the seatbelt silently. She’s not talking. I know her house.

“oh...” she’s looking around her.

“why? Why? Why?” i asked her . maybe it’s not the right way. But i’m sure this is the way going to her house.

“sunbaenim, how do you know the way to my house. I never tell you my address and you didn’t asked me.”

Ah, right! I gulped. What should i say? “i didn’t know your address. I just guessed it. Hehehehe” how stupid am i. She write her address on the GPS and the situation become quite again.

Finally, we arrived at her home. It’s still same like in the past. Nothing’s changed.

“Kyuri, we’re arrived..” i look at her but she was sleeping. Sleepy head. Last time, i also found her sleep in the rooftop. She really need to get rid this bad habit. What if a bad person come to her and doing something bad to her while her sleeping. Wait, am i worrying her right now? You must be crazy Nam Woohyun. I look at her once again. That kissable lip. Aish, i really want to kiss it. I leaned closer to her. and touch afther face. before i can kiss her, there’s car passed make me startled and reflex push her head so her head hit the car window.

“Aw! It hurts! Why are you doing that?” she must be shocked because i push her like that.

“we’re arrived...” i answered her nervously.

“oh yes.. you really weird. Are you always doing this? Waking up someone with hit their head to something?” i didn’t answer. She get off my car and say thanks. I left.

 

Kyuri’s POV:

 He’s really a bad person. How can he hit my head to the car window to wake me up. Aish, my head still hurt! I’m about enter the house when a car arrived infront of my house.

“Kyuhyun Oppaaaa”  it’s so healing only by looking my brother’s face.  He get down from the car and i run to hug him. “Oppaaa.. i really miss you..” i hug him so tight. It’s so warm being in my brother’s hug. He laughed.

“do you make any mistake? What’s wrong with you. You hug me so tight that i can’t breathe.” I keep hugging him even tighter. “allright, allright. Have you eat yet?” is shooked my head. “let’s eat outside. What do you want to eat?” as expected, my brother really know me so well. He knows when i have bad day. “jjampong!” i raised my hand excitedly. “jjampong, call. Let’s eat. You must be hungry.”

We’re eating ddeokbokki first while waiting our jjampong.

“did you get the camera back?” i frowned when i hear the question. I still couldn’t get my camera back and i even being Woohyun’s servant right now. “why? Not yet? I really really need to teach him a lesson.” Kyuhyun oppa clenched his fist. Maybe i should let him try my brother’s fist. It’ll be fun. I need to endure it.  “no oppa.. don’t do that.. i’m not Oppa’s little girl anymore. I can take care my self. But, later if i can’t hold it anymore, i’ll run to looking for Oppa and ask Oppa to punch them. Araseoo?” . “Aigoo Oppa donsaeng already grown up. I’m so proud of you. But, i’ll always watch you.” He my hair playfully.

“Oppa, what do you think if i like someone?” Kyuhyun oppa choked after hearing my question.

“aigoo, Oppa.. eat slowly.” I give him water. I know that he’ll be surprised with my question.”do have someone on you mind right now beside me? Who is he? Don’t say he’s the one that take your camera.” I laughed because i found that’s a ridiculous. There’s now way i can fell for Nam Woohyun. He’s totally a player.

“ofcourse not, Oppa. It won’t be happen! Never! It’s not him. He’s in the same club with me.” I smile like an idiot. “is he nice?” i nodded. “At first, i’m kinda scare of him because he has a cold gaze. He’s like an Ice Prince. He never talked. When i’m doing the club project together with him, he keep  ignoring me when i’m talking. But then, he started to talk with me. Even he asked me to meet him. I realized that he has a nice and warm side. I think i like him, Oppa.” I imagined L be my bofriend and we become a CC (Campus Couple) holding hand while walking at the campus, sit together in the class, eat together in the cafeteria. I started to laugh by my self.

My brother waving his hand infront of me make me awake from my sweet daydream. “Oppa get jealous, right now! How dare you thinking about other guy when you’re Oppa is infront of you?” Kyuhyun Oppa crossed his arm and make a jealous expression. Araseo oppa, araseoo. I won’t do that again.. not promise.. hihihi..” i sticked my tongue out to . We’re laughing together.

 

No One’s POV:

L is having dinner with his father. After his mother died, he never talk to his father but he will meet his father when his father ask him. Such a good son. His father also didn’t force L to do what he wants L to be. He let L choose his own path. His father support him to chase his dream. He knows that L loves music just like his wife and L didn’t object to take his father’s position later. They’re only lacked in conversation.

“how’s your college?” Mr. Kim start the conversation first.

“nothing’s special.” L doesn’t look at his father’s face. He just continue eating his steak.

“ and you photography club?” Mr. Kim asked again. Actually Mr. Kim really want his son talk with him about everything. He wants L tell him about how’s his life going, about his college, his friends, the girl who she likes but L didn’t want to talk with him.

“we’re doing another project.”

“do you need something from father? Or do you need sponsor? You can use the singers, model, actor or actress from our agency. I’m sure that your project will be success.” Mr. Kim really excited when L talk about his club’s project. It’s the only way to help him. L never ask anything from him besides his needs. When Mr. Kim give him money, L never ask more money from him.

“it’s okay, father. I don’t need them. We have enough sponsor.” Mr. Kim just nodded and sighed. If there’s someone who can make his son changed again, he’ll be very thankful. Mr. Kim wants his Myungsoo back.

When L arrived at his apartment, he take out his phone and call Kyuri. It’s take a long time before Kyuri pick up her phone. It’s relieved that he thinks Kyuri has already sleep.

“Hello...” Kyuri answered with a sleepy voice. It was true that she’s already sleep. But she must not let her guard down because who knows Woohyun cal her in the middle of the night just to ask her bring him a coffee or do something nonsense.

“i’m sorry, Kyuri. Are you sleep? Did i wake you up?” L feel sorry because he waking her up. But he also feel glad to hear Kyuri’s sleepy voice. He thinks it’s cute.

“ah, L-ssi. I think you’re Woohyun sunbaenim.” Kyuri open her eyes and sit in her bed. She control her voice before start speaking again.

“why? You can’t sleep properly because of him, right?”

“yes.. i haven’t sleep enough because of him. I need to be alerted just in case he call me in the middle of the night, doing the ridiculous things. L-ssi why’re you calling me? It’s late already. You should sleep” Kyuri hold her blanket so tightly because she’s too excited.

“i just want to sleep but suddenly i want to hear your voice so i call you”

Kyuri speechless. She stays quite for a long time and it’s make L worry.

“Kyuri... Hellooo... Kyuri, are still there? Are you okay?”

“ah, L-ssi.. i’m sorry but what you just said before?” She asked again to make sure that her hearings have not problem

“i said i want to hear your voice so i call you.” L laughed softly make Kyuri’s heart melted.

“Oh my God L-ssi, do you just laughed right now?” Kyuri also surprised that she’s hearing L’s laughter.

“you should sleep right now, Kyuri. We have morning class tomorrow.”

“yeah, you’re right. You too should sleep right now and please give me your smile tomorrow when we meet. I’ll be so happy to see your smile. Okay?”

“i get it. Good night and have a sweet drem, Kyuri.”

“oh, you too L-ssi.. bye..” Kyuri hang up the phone. Kyuri take her pillow and cover it to her face. She start to scream out loud. She’s too happy because L call him only for hear her voice.

“i think i’ll really have a sweet dream because of you, L-ssi” she close her eyes and sleep.

 

The next morning..

Kyuri singing all her way to the eating room. Kyuhyun was already there eating his breakfast. “what’s with that kid again?”

“good morning my beloved Oppa. Did you sleep well last night?” Kyuri take a slice of bread and put a slice of cheese inside. She keep smiling.

“yes, i have enough sleep last night. What make you so happy this morning?” he ask Kyuri curiously but Kyuri just answered him with a bright smile. She look at her watch and it’s time for her to go Campus. She open the main fence and surprised when she sees Woohyun in infront of her house standing lean on his car. “aish, i just being happy because i’ll meet L today but, i forget that i still have business with this guy. It’s okay, Kyuri. You can’t let him ruin your mood today.” Kyuri talk to herself.

“get in the car.” Woohyun go to the driver seat and Kyuri get in the car sit in the passanger seat.

“what’s happen with you? Why you pick me up today?” Kyuri ask but she’s not suspicious at all.

Woohyun start drive his car. It’s a half way when Kyuri realized that it’s not the way go to Campus.

“sunbaenim, it’s the wrong way. It’s not the way to the campus. Turn around” Woohyun just smirked.

“who said we’ll going to campus today?” Kyuri surprised once again.

“if we’re not going to campus, then where we’re going?” Kyuri ask nervously. Woohyun kidnapped her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i'm so glad it's been 9 chapters of this story.

do you like it?

it's already a half of the story.

Please leave your comment and upvote....

thank you for reading.. keep reading, okay? :D

 

Hello Mr. Chubby hihihihi

Hellooo Mr. Aegyo Trainer hahahaha

All Pictures Credit to Owner :)