Chapter 21

My Over Protective Brother

No One’s  POV:

AZ771 operation started!

Sungkyu need evidence that Mr. has falsified the company funds documents. Kyuri called Kyuhyun’s secretary to meet her on café.

“Ahjussi.. you want to help my brother, right? So I need you to give information about people who trusted by Mr. Kwon. Someone who know anything about Mr. Kwon. Someone who know his secret.” Kyuri call Mr. Choi because he’s the one who Kyuri can rely on.

“someone who know everything about Director Kwon? I think it’s his secretary. Mrs. Song. She worked with Director Kwon for 2 years and she’s the one who closest to him since he cheated with her behind his wife. He gave Mrs. Song everything she wants and she knows everything. She followed Director Kwon wherever he go.” Mr. Choi immediately give the information that Kyuri need.

After Mr. Choi left, Kyuri call Woohyun. Woohyun come with Sungkyu and Myungsoo. When they’re arrived, Kyuri tell them what Mr. Choi just told her.

“we got it. Now, we must find a way to get Mrs. Song so she can be our informant.” Sungkyu thinks so hard and suddenly Sungkyu and Myungsoo stare at Woohyun.

“Why?” Woohyun look at them with confuse face.

“Hyung, it’s your job. You’re the on in our team who really kno how to get girls heart.” Myungsoo point at Woohyun.

“so, do you guys want Woohyun to approach that girl so she can give us important information? Wahh.. do you even realize that I’m here?” Kyuri got annoyed. She can’t let Woohyun get close with other girl.

“but Kyuri.. it’s the only way for us to get information. We have no other choice.” Sungkyu agreed with Myungsoo state. Kyuri got mad and leave them.

“I’ll talk to her first..” Woohyun chase after Kyuri. He grabbed Kyuri’s hand.

“Hey.. what made you so mad?” Woohyun hold Kyuri’s shoulders. “I don’t know, Woohyun. I just.. I can’t let you get close with other girl. I don’t want you to flirt with other girl. I don’t want other girl touch you.” Woohyun cupped Kyuri’s face. “you’re jealous, right? We have no other choice, Kyuri. It’s just acting. We must get information from her. Don’t worry Kyuri.. I won’t disappointed you. It’s for your brother, remember? Let me do this, okay? Trust me..” Kyuri look into Woohyun’s eyes and she can see that Woohyun isn’t lie to her. “Okay. But! No kissing! You’ll dead if you do that, Nam Woohyun.” Woohyun hug her and kiss the top of her head.

Woohyun get inside the company and pretend to be the intern. He observed to search where’s Mrs. Song. He already know her face because before he get inside the' company, Kyuri show the pict of Mrs. Song that she got from Mr. Choi. When he saw Mrs. Choi come, Woohyun pretend to walk towards her and crashed her on purposed. All the documents that she brought fell into the floor.

“Omo… I’m so sorry, Mrs.. are you okay?” Mrs. Song get ready to scold Woohyun but she cancel it. She already attracted with Woohyun.

“I’m okay..” Woohyun help Mrs. Song to clear the documents. “it must be so heavy.. let me help you bring this..” Woohyun carry all the documents. Mrs. Song touched with Woohyun kindness. “I’m going to my boss’s room. Allright if you said so..” They’re walking to Mr. Kwon’s room.

“I never see you before. Are you new here?” she ask Woohyun while they’re on the lift. “Yes, mam. I’m the new intern. My name is Kang Shiwoo. I’m 24 years old.” Woohyun faked his name. “new intern.. I can see that.. and please don’t call me mam. My name is Jinnie. Call me Jinnie.” Song Jinnie enter to the trap. They’re arrived in front of Mr. Kwon’s room. “thank you, Shiwoo..” Song Jinnie take the documents from Woohyun’s hand. “Anytime, Jinnie. Ah, I think you’re older than me. can I call you noona?”  Song Jinnie blushed. Woohyun’s flirting with her. She nodded happily.  “noona, give me your phone.” Song Jinnie give her phone to Woohyun ,“noona, call me if you need me.” Woohyun whispered to her ear and wink to her then left. She already got Woohyun’s number. Of course it’s not Woohyun’s real number. They buy new phone.

 “I betted that she’ll call you soon.” Sungkyu Woohyun Myungsoo and Kyuri gather on a café. They all are staring on the phone in the middle of the table. Woohyun hold Kyuri’s hand because she seems so worry. Finally, the phone is ringing. “Yah Woohyun.. it must be her.. pick up! Quickly!” Sungkyu can’t wait any longer. Woohyun answered the call and turn on the speaker.

“Hello..” Woohyun speaks softly. Kyuri control her mind.

“Woohyun, you told me to call when I need you, right? I really stressed with my work right now. I need someone for accompany me tonight.. I’ll treat you drink.” Song Jinnie talks with seductive voice made Kyuri’s tensed up. She clenched her fist. Sungkyu and Myungsoo realized that and calm her down with their gesture. Kyuri nodded slowly.

“okay noona, see you tonight.” Woohyun  hang up the phone. They’re getting ready for tonight’s operation. It’s night already. Woohyun, Kyuri, Sungkyu and Myungsoo wait inside Woohyun’s car. Sungkyu’s put a gadget on Woohyun’s shirt. It’s a little microphone. So Kyuri, Sungkyu and Myungsoo can hear everything that Woohyun and Song Jinnie will talk about later. Sungkyu want to give Woohyun a little camera but Myungsoo stopped him because Kyuri will definitely going mad to see Woohyun flirting with other girl. Especially that . Woohyun and Sungkyu if the microphone function well.

“it’s perfect.. make sure that you don’t pour drink or water on this thing. It’ll be totally off.” Sungkyu check Woohyun’s gadget.

“Hyung. Woohyun hyung.. she’s here!” Myungsoo spotted Song Jinnie enter the club. Woohyun prepare him self. “Woohyun, be careful, okay?”Woohyun hug Kyuri and kiss her forehead.

“He’ll be allright, Kyuri..” Myungsoo move to back seat and sit next to Kyuri.. he patted Kyuri’s back and calm her down.

Woohyun enter the club. He found Song Jinnie and quickly sit next to her. “you really come..” she grab Woohyun’s hand and hold it tightly. “yah.. long time no see.. as usual, please..” Woohyun talk to the bartender and order his usual drink. Woohyun makes Jinnie drink until she totally drunk. Woohyun didn’t drunk because he only drink a glass. Jinnie started to touch Woohyun’s body and seductive him.

“Woohyun, you’re so in’ handsome and your smell is so good made me wanna bite you.” Jinnie lean on Woohyun chest. Woohyun take this chance to trick Jinnie.

“Noona… you can have me tonight. I’ll give my everything to you.. let’s go home.” Woohyun whispered to Jinnie’s ear. Jinnie nodded and pulled Woohyun. Because Jinnie was drunk, Woohyun drive the car. Before they leave, Woohyun give sign to Sungkyu so they can follow Woohyun. Inside the car, Kyuri didn’t say any word. She was too jealous. Myungsoo patted her back to calm her down.

“they’re leaving.. let’s follow them.. okay Woohyun, you did a great job. As expected, Nam player.” Myungsoo cover Sungkyu’s mouth. “Ahh, I’m sorry Kyuri.. I didn’t mean too..” Kyuri just smile. They followed Woohyun to Jinnie’s apartment. They parked the car behind Jinni’es car. Jinnie didn’t recognized them because she was too drunk. They wait again on the car.

“Myungsoo, I think I can’t handle this anymore. It’s ridiculous. How can I let my boyfriend touched by that .” Kyuri take off her headphone so she can’t hear Woohyun and Jinnie’s voice anymore.

“It’s just acting, Kyuri.. it’s okay.. Woohyun know what to do.” Myungsoo give water to Kyuri. Sungkyu also calm Kyuri down.

Woohyun carried Jinnie to her room. Jinnie tried many times to kiss Woohyun but Woohyun stop her. Jinnie start to her shirt. Woohyun hold Jinnie’s hand.

“Ahh, why?? You said that you’ll give your everything to me tonight.” Jinnie continue her shirt. It’s already show a half of Jinnie’s chest. Woohyun distratcted his sight then he look into Jinnie’s eyes.

“of course I will but I think you call me because you have a hardtime at the office. So tell me first, what happened in office?” Woohyun baits her with his first question.

“Woohyun, let’s not talk about office when we’re together, okay..” Jinnie linger her hand on Woohyun’s neck.

“you should tell me, noona.. I want to know your problem so I can help you.” Woohyun keep baiting her.

“Allright, I’ll tell you..”

“Yes, Jinnie bite the bait!” Sungkyu who listened all the situation cheereb by himself. Woohyun take his phone and turn on the recorder.

“first, I really love my job. Mr. Kwon give me everything I want. He gives me a lot of money. But of course I got it after satisfied his lust. Everything’s going fine then his wife come and attack me. I was so afraid. I told him to stop but he didn’t listen to me. I’m a doll for him. I knew all of his secret. I already told him that I’ll reveal his secret if he and his wife don’t stop bothering me but he accused to kill me if I do that. I’m so depressed.” Woohyun take this chance to get the information.

“Noona, do you want me to help you? Let me help you. I’ll make him regret for accusing my girl.” Woohyun pretend to be mad so Jinnie can trust him. Luckily, Jinnie touched with Woohyun and willing to give Woohyun all of the information that she knows. After Woohyun got what he want, Woohyun give drink again to Jinnie and make her sleep. Woohyun go out from her apartment to the parking area. When Woohyun enter the car, he found Kyuri already slept on the back seat.

“she’s too tired so I told her to sleep and she was too jealous to use the headphone so you can tell her what happened inside the apartment to Kyuri after she’s awake.” Myungsoo move to the passanger seat on the front. Woohyun sit next to Kyuri. He sit closer to Kyuri and lean Kyuri’s head on his soulder. He hold her hand.

“I took the USB and the only thing we need is the company fund documents. It’s on Mr. Kwon’s locker. She already told me his pass. It’s 0802. We need someone to get into the room. I can’t go inside the office anymore. You guys know the reason.” Woohyun explained what they need to do next.

“give it to me.” Myungsoo smirked.

 

Woohyun and Myungsoo waiting outside the office. Woohyun stop his acting as an intern. He also threw his phone so Jinnie can’t contact him anymore. Myungsoo weared his best suit and bring a bag with him. He’ll pretend to bring a contract and make a deal with Mr. Kwon. Inside his bag there’re bunchs of money and they believe that Mr. Kwon will never reject it.

“Myungsoo.. thank you so much.. eventough you really like Kyuri, you let her to be with me.” Woohyun said that because he was so grateful . Kyuri was the only girl who can made him changed a lot and it’s first time for Myungsoo confessed to a girl, but he got rejected and he didn’t mad at all.

“Hyung, take a good care of Kyuri. If you make her sad or even cry, I’ll take Kyuri from you..” Myungsoo get down from the car and start his acting. He checked his tie and go straight to Mr. Kwon’s room.

“I want to meet Mr. Kwon..” Myungsoo asked the recepcionist but she seems doesn’t trust on Myungsoo and said that he must make a promise before with Mr. Kwon.

“excuse me, miss but  I’m bussy right now so I didn’t hae time to make promise or whatever with Mr. Kwon and it’s my boss who sent me here. Look, I brought the money with me.” Myungsoo open his bag and show the money to the recepcionist. At that time, Mr. Kwon appeared look on Myungsoo and the money inside Myungsoo’s back. He quickly approach Myungsoo.

“what happened here? What are you doing to my client? Do you want me to fire you?” Mr. Kwon scold the receptionist and invite Myungsoo to enter his room. They’re talking about contract and make a deal with Mr. Kwon.

“should I talk to the CEO? I think it’ll be great if he intervene directly to this project. I heard he’s so competent although he’s from business major.” Myungsoo turn on the recorder.

“do you mean, Cho Kyuhyun. He’s can’t do anything. He just a boy with no skill. Moreover, he’ll be fired from his position soon. I’ll be the CEO of Giantcorp. So let me handle this.” Mr. Kwon proudly said that he’s the new CEO. “got you!” Myungsoo success to recorded what Mr. Kwon just said. It’ll one evidence that Mr. Kwon disfigured Kyuhyun. At that time, Mr. Kwon got called for meeting so he tell Myungsoo to wait for him in his room.

“Perfect Timing!” after Mr. Kwon left the room, Myungsoo immediately search for the locker. After searching for 8min, Myungsoo found the locker on the books shelf, it hidden behind books. Myungsoo use gloves so his fingerprint won’t detected. He success open the locker with the pass that Jinnie has given to Woohyun last night. After a few min, Myungsoo also find the documents that they need and quickly put in the bag. Myungsoo rearranged the books into it placed before and pretend that nothing happen.

Mr. Kwon back from his meeting and continue his business with Myungsoo. Myungsoo told him that he’ll back again tomorrow to bring a new contract and the money tomorrow and permitted. Mr. Kwon didn’t suspicious. Myungsoo finished his work with very well. Now, they have strong evidences to blocked Mr. Kwon and clear Kyuhyun’s name. Sungkyu asked his mother to handle it. Sungyeol, Sungjong and Hoya also did a great job with persuade their parents and it works.

It’s only Kyuhyun. He must convince the shareholders to choose him. Night before the election day, Kyuhyun was in garden in their house. Kyuri come and sit beside him. She lean her head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“I have nothing say but thank you, Kyuri.. I can’t imagine my life without you by my side..” Kyuhyun also put his head on Kyuri’s head.

“Oppa, the election is tomorrow. Aren’t you nervous?” Kyuri stare at Kyuhyun.

“I’m not nervous, Kyuri. I was so freaking afraid. What if I lost our company? Dad has worked so hard to built this company. He already through so many hardships to be in this point. I can’t imagine if they choose Mr. Kwon tomorrow.” Kyuhyun looked down. Kyuri patted his back.

“Oppa I believed in you.. you’ll win this. You just need to convince the shareholders tomorrow. You can let us take care of Mr. Kwon.. We’ll teach him a lesson.” Kyuri grinned.

“We?”                                  

“yes, Oppa.. Me, Woohyun and his team members.. We’re…” Kyuri realized that she mentioned Woohyun’s name and stop talking.

“I know you’re dating Woohyun now.” Kyuri surprised that her brother already know about her relationship with Woohyun. “how do you know, oppa?”

“Woohyun come and tell me about it. He said that he still mad at me but he couldn’t help him self for loving you and you’re my sister so he come to ask my permission for dating my lil sis.” Kyuri surprised. He really did that. Met Kyuhyun. “why he didn’t tell me? he do anything he wants without ask me first. So annoying..” Kyuri crossed her arms in front of her chest. “Nah, actually first he didn’t told me about that. He told me that he and his friends want to help me. he explained the plan. We’re discussed about how to convince the shareholders for choose me tomorrow. We also met Sungyeol and Sungjong’s father. He said he will definitely choose me but the other shareholders already persuaded by Mr. Kwon. My last chance is tomorrow when I bring my speech before election.” Kyuri hug her brother. “Oppa, it’s okay.. everything’s gonna be allright. You have people behind you who always support you and cherish you. You have me, Oppa. I’ll give you strength.”

Kyuri prays that tomorrow will become Kyuhyun’s victory.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jjannn, double updates!!

Do you like it? Please leave your comments for mee^^

i'll update again. perhaps, tomorrow haha

please wait patienly..

thank youu

 

 

it means you're cute, Kyuhyun-ssii hahaha

 

 

He keeps his promise haha look at his hair kekeke

(Sungkyu's IG update)

 

Woohyun-ssi omoooo <3<3

 

Okay, last... What's with that face, Hoyaa?? Ahahahaha

i saw my angel behind him omoo

 

All Pictures Credit to Owners :)