Chapter 1

My Over Protective Brother

November 2015

Kyuri's POV

it's 6AM and my phone rang.

"hello.." still sleepy and the voice that wake me up no other but..

"my princess, did you wake up already?" MY BROTHER.

"yes oppa and you wake me up. seriously oppa, stop calling me early in the morning, i haven't enough sleep because of my tasks. i just slept for 2 hours and you wake me up.Gosh..".

"Cho Kyuri! who told you too stay all night? huh? i said you have to sleep enough, you might sick. this is not good i'll go there to check your activities." here we go again.

"oppa, i must finish the task because the deadline. can you stop nagging? i'm fine.. i need to prepare."

"okey, don't forget to eat you breakfast and don't hurt, i love you, my beloved sister.."

"i love you too, oppa" i hung up the phone. 

i'll sleep for more 2 hours because my class start at 10am. i still have enough time to sleep. 

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

should i go to New York to check my sister? she really know how to make her brother worry. it's time go to class. suddenly, my phone's ringing.

"hello.. oh, secretarry Choi, what's wrong?". From the other line there's secretarry Choi, my dad's fellow.

"what? my dad? where? S Hospital? Okey, i'll be right there." it's news from secretarry Choi. my dad collapsed again. His ills has been worse. it's the 4th time in a month he collapsed. He need to do surgerry but he rejected. such a stubborn.

when i arrived at the hospital, my father has stabil. "Dad, how many time do i have to tell you just do the surgerry!" i can't hold my anger.

"if i do the surgerry who will do all the work at company? i'm so bussy.." dad's weak voice broke my heart.

"Gosh, let your people at company do your work! how can you so careless about your healthy?"

"hahaha nagging again, just like your mother. okey, i'll do surgerry if you take my position and do all the work at company." Wahh, my dad really something. he caught me by that. he knows verry well that i didn't like his position. But, if i don't take that job, my dad won't don the surgerrry. i have no choice.

"Allright dad, i'll do it. But, untill you full recover you must not work. deal?"

"DEAL!". look at him be so happy to hear that ckckckck

after that, i call Kyuri to tell her about dad's condition. She want go back to Korea to take care of dad. First, i'm happy to hear that. it means i can watch over her full time but when i think again i shouldn't agree with her decision because i know she really likes study there so i told her to continue her study and come back when holidays, it's not long. besides, i have to take dad;s job it means i'll be verry bussy.

 

January 2016

Kyuri's POV:

it's been 2 months since my brother worked at company. it's great because he no need to come and check me ever 2 weeks but he always call me when he has break time. ahh, i almost forget that he also sent me a bodyguard to watch over me. seriously, he can kill me with his action. still, it's better than he come here by him self. i can compromise with that bodyguard many times and my brother will never  know.

it's already midnight when my phone's ringing.

Caller ID: My Oppa♥♥♥

It's my brother. He called not to check me but to tell me news. the Bad news. i drop my phone and fell to the ground. My dad's dead.

"Kyuri-aa, come back, oh? Oppa will tell Mr. Shin to bring you here." My brother's voice was weak. i cried so hard. how can this happen to me? 

Mr. Shin or should i call my bodyguard come together with me back to Korea. i don't know what to say. i just lost my dad today and it broke my heart.

it tooks hours till i arrived at the funeral. i still cried so hard. there're so many people here. it must be dad's friends or collegas. Then i meet secretarry Choi. He bring me to my brother. I saw him stand and bow to the guests. His eyes look so puffy. I betted he cried a lot, but he must look stronger than i. i ran and hugged my brother. He hugged me back. I burried my face to his chest and cried so hard.

"it's okay, Kyuri-aa... you still have Oppa. be strong." he patted my back and put his chin on my head. i felt tears fall to my head.

now, we only have each other.

 

 

Hey there.... how's the 1st chapter? it's a short chapter, right? Please leave your comment and upvote :)

I'll be better in the next chapter so i hope you keep reading..

Love you all,

all the pictures and gif Cr. to owner. i just took them randomly from tumblr..