Chapter 4

My Over Protective Brother

No One’s POV:

Kyuri go to the college early. She have class at 1pm but she must look for some inspiration so she go to the rooftop. She brought her camera. Yes, she likes photography because she can get some inspiration by taking pictures. It’s really advantaged her. She can finished her tasks and do her hobby at the same time. At the same time, a girl walk back forth on the rooftop. Kyuri didn’t realized that girl presence, she’s too busy with her camera. Then, Woohyun approached the girl.

“Oppa, why do take a long time to get here. I’ve waited you for so long..” she took Woohyun’s hand and smile like crazy.

Woohyun loosed the girl’s grip and give her a straight face. “Yeonseo, let’s break up. I’m getting tired of you”

The girl shocked  and run to hugged Woohyun. She cried a lot. “have I made mistake before, Oppa… I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’ll not do mistake again. Please forgive me, Oppa. I really love you..” Woohyun tried to get rid of the girl he she’s too strong.

Click

Woohyun startled when he look at a camera shutted him and the girl. Woohyun pushed the girl untill she fell at the ground. He ran to the girl that hold the camera. She’s no other than Kyuri. This girl really want to die! Woohyun pulled Kyuri’s hand and took her camera.

“Yah, what are you doing? Give me back my camera!”  Woohyun raised the camera so Kyuri can’t reach the Camera. Kyuri jumped but she’s not tall so she can’t reach her camera.

“what picture did you take last?” Woohyun still hold the camera and the other hand grip Kyuri’s hand tightly.

“Awaw, it’s hurt!!” Kyuri tried to loosen Woohyun’s grip but she can’t. Finally, she gave up.  “yellow butterfly.”  Kyuri pulled her hand and leave Woohyun doumbfounded.

“she really wants to messing up with me, huh? Just wait.”

 

Kyuri’s POV:

I enter my class while holding her right arm. It still hurt and leave red sign on my right arm. I found Soojung already sat at the desk.

“Good day!!” she scream cheerfully.

“oh, good day, Soojung..” my mood has changed because of that jerk, Woohyun and he had my camera. I sighed.

“what’s wrong, Kyuri?” she asked me but I just shrooked my head.

Class started and I can’t pay attention when Prof. Kang teaching. I’m thinking how to get back my camera. It’s from my dad. I cant lose it. it’s my treasure since my dad’s dead already. My dad give me before I went to New York.

After class’s over, I go to the photography club to give my register form. I still not in the right mind. I knocked and a guy opened up the door for me. he allowed me enter the room. I think it’s bad timing because it looks like they’re meeting. I bowed to them. Guy that opened the door for me actually a leader of photography club.

“okay,guys. We’re having a new member club here. She’s just transferred from New York.”

Woooooooooo

It’s embarrasing, I feel like I wanna run from this room. “new member, please introduce your self.”

“ah, yes.. my name is Cho Kyuri. i am from music department 2nd year.” I bowed 90degree to them

“maknae, common sit here.” A girl with glasses asked me to sit beside her. “Anyeong, my name is Lee Yura. I’m from account department 3rd year.” I bowed to her and give my best smile. “you came in the perfect time. We just started our meeting to disscuss our next project. We’re planning to make an exhibition on April. It’s charity exhibition. We’re donate all the money to orphanage.” I’m excited. It’s great!

“Okay, now. we’ll divided for 6 groups since we have 12 members including the new member. You can choose your own partner. I think the pictures will going nice if you have best team work.” Everyone start to pick their partner.

“ahh, I forget. We still have L. who wants to be L’s partner, raise your hand.” Suddenly, the entire room become silent. I’m confiused. I saw my sunbaes already get their partner so I raised my hand. “Sunbae, I didn’t get my partner yet.” Everyone cheered. What’s going on here. “congratulations, maknae. You got the best partner ever.” Yura sunbae patted my back and make me confiused.

Then, someone enter the room. Entire room become grave once again. I widened my eyes. Damn it!! I just forget about the incident last morning and now I must be partner with another infinite’s member in the same club. What should I do? Ottohkee!!

 

No One's POV:

Infinite's member gather at Dongwoo's house. They like to gather at Dongwoo's house because his house full with games. Dongwoo, Hoya, L and Sungyeol is playing billiard. Sungkyu and Sungjong is playing table tenis and Woohyun laying on the sofa while holding camera. Kyuri's camera.

"Woohyun hyung, remember the girl that stared on you at cafetaria yesterday?" L stand beside the pool table while holding stick, he looked at Woohyun who's bussy with the camera. L keep talking although Woohyun ignored him. L knows that Woohyun can hear his voice.

"The pretty girl with long black hair?" Sungkyu stop playing table tennis. L shooked his head.

"Yupp.. Her name is Cho Kyuri and i didn't realized that she's in the same class with me." L talk seriously.

"Yah you badass!! since when you attracted with people around you beside infinite?" Sungyeol hit L's head.

"it's not like that. what i want to say is now we're in the same club and she's my partner for our club's next exhibition." 

"really? it must be your fate, hyung" Sungjong teased L.

"fate your , the only one that trusted in fate is just Woohyun hyung" it's Hoya's turn to teased Woohyun. Unfortunately, Woohyun also ignored him.

Everyone continue with their activities.

Woohyun started to checked all the photos in the camera. "Where's the photos? Can't denied that her photos out really nice." Woohyun muttered.

Woohyun stop at a photo and remembering what she said before she left. "yellow butterfly." 

"It's really a yellow butterfly. There's no photo of me. Ahh, so embarrasing. i just grip her arm without knowing a truth. stupid Woohyun" Woohyun kicking in the air start to rolled over until he fell from the sofa. 6 boys stopped their activities and laughed at him.

Woohyun sit again on the sofa and put the camera on the table beside sofa, but then he take again the camera because of his curiosity. He started to look all photos on the camera untill he found a photo. A photo with familiar face. He widened his eyes and covered his mouth. "FUCCKKK!!".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Double Updatess!! hahahaha

i'm still enjoying my holidays so i think i can finish this story quickly.

just asking, do you want this story become a long story or just a short story?

Please leave your comments and upvote :D

Love you, guys :)