Chapter 7

My Over Protective Brother

No One’s POV:

Kyuri doesn’t give up and like what she did yesterday, she waited Woohyun in front of Woohyun’s department building. Today, she wore thicker jacket because it’s cold outside and she doesn’t know when Woohyun will appear, so she must wait for him. After 15min waiting, Woohyun appeared. She ran to Woohyun immediately. This time, Woohyun’s walking alone.

Kyuri bowed to him and this time she gives her sincere smile. She’s too tired to argue with him so today she decided to be nice to Woohyun.

“Good morning, sunbaenim…”

Woohyun didn’t reply. He keep staring at Kyuri with his straight face.

“if you come here to get your camera back, then my answer is no.”

Woohyun walks over Kyuri and he een doesn’t look at her.

“I’ll do everything you want!” Kyuri makes Woohyun stopped. Woohyun smile.

“I got you” Woohyun muttered. He turned and faced Kyuri. “Everything I want? Oh really? You should be careful with what you’re saying, young lady.” Woohyun walk closer to Kyuri. Kyuri didn’t move and keep her gaze fixed to Woohyun’s eyes. Kyuri thinks for awhile and finally she clenched her fist and nodded. “are you sure with your decision because I won’t take it easy just because you’re a girl. You’ll regret this.” Woohyun started to smile.

“yes, I’ll do everything you want. I really need my camera back. I treasured it.” actually, it’s so hard for Kyuri to made the decision because it’s not her fault. She didn’t take any picture of Woohyun. But, just like what Soojung’s said, Woohyun is such a jerk. He’ll do everything what he wants to and didn’t care with others feeling. He likes to play with people’s feeling. So, Kyuri have no choice. She’ll follow Woohyun’s game.

“give me your phone”

Kyuri took her phone and give it to Woohyun. “you won’t arrest my phone too, right?”

“What? Ofcourse not. I’m not that bad.” He laughed “he’s not that bad? He must be crazy” Kyuri muttered. After finished using her phone Woohyun give the phone back to Kyuri. “I’ll call you if I need something” he left. Kyuri sighed and back to her class.

It’s 1pm and Kyuri have breaktime before the next class, she and Soojung eat their lunch at the cafetaria. Kyuri’s phone ringing. A message arrived.

 

From: Unknown Number

Yah, bring me coffees. 4 Americano and 3 Caramel Machiato. Don’t forget to buy some cakes. We’re hungry. Bring the coffees at the room besides library. If you don’t arrive in 15min, you’ll get punishment.

 

“! Soojung-aa, I’m sorry but I need to go somewhere.”  Kyuri finishes her dish on one bite.

“what’s wrong, Kyuri?” Soojung ask curiously.

“I’ll explain to you later, okay.. I’m in hurry. Someone’s gone wild.” Kyuri started to run to the nearest coffee shop to get Woohyun’s order. After the order ready, she ran again to the place where Woohyun and Infinite’s member gathered.  Kyuri arrived with panted breathing.

“I told you to come in 15min, you late 2 min.”

“I’m sorry, sunbaenim. I couldn’t find this place since I’m new here.” Kyuri bowed and start to share the coffee.

“Kyuri, my coffee is too sweet. Go change with a new one. Tell them to give less sugar. Hurry!” it’s not 5 min since she arrived and now Woohyun ordered Kyuri to buy a new one for him.

“but, I just arrived. Can’t I rest for awhile, it’s to exhausting to run.” Kyuri still couldn’t control her breathing. Woohyun sent her a death glare. “yes, I understand. I’ll be right back.” She walks toward the door and before she go outside, she ce again to make sure Woohyun’s order. “1 Americano less sugar, right? Did you need anything else?” Woohyun shooked her head.

After Kyuri left, the room became chaosed. Some of the member protest to Woohyun, the others just enjoy the coffee.

“Hyung, you’re to harshed. She’s a girl and you make her run only for a coffee.” L start to speak. Everyone surprised because L proteest to Woohyun. It’s his first time. L usually won’t care with other people. L has seen so many time how Woohyun treated girls, but today he defended Kyuri.

“L-aa, are you hurt your head? What’s happened to you? it’s not like you.” Sungyeol touched L’s head to check if L hurting his head. Something’s different and only Dongwoo who knows what’s happened to L.

“He likes her.” Dongwoo muttered and smile.

“it’s none of you bussiness, L. just continue drink your coffee before the ice melted.” Woohyun didn’t care with that L just said and hapily eating the cakes.

Kyuri come back after 10min. She gives Woohyun his coffee. “1 Americano less sugar. Please enjoy your coffee, customer.” Kyuri sounds like a waitress at the coffee shop and made the Infinite’s member laughed. Except one person, L. L didn’t like how Woohyun treated Kyuri by now. but he also didn’t realized that he actually likes her. He just annoyed.

“Kyuri, come here and message my shoulder. I’m tired to study” Woohyun pointed her shoulder give sign to Kyuri and she did what Woohyun said. “yah yah, my arms too”.. “and my legs”..

“Woohyun-aa, you treated her like a servant. You even asked the aunties in your house to do this kind of things” Hoya protest to Woohyun

“I live alone for 7 years, you stupid” Woohyun blocked Hoya with 1 sentence and Hoya dumbfounded. “enough, you can go.” Woohyun really want to continue torture her but his little heart just weaken. Kyuri excused herself and left.

 

Kyuri’s POV:

Finally, today’s over! I’m too exhausted. When I arrived at home, Kyuhyun Oppa is no where to found.

“aunty, is my oppa didn’t come yet?” I asked the aunty that worked at our house and she said that Kyuhyun Oppa didn’t come yet. I think he’s bussy and work overtime. He’ll come home late tonight. But I really miss him. Better to take a shower first. I go to my bath tube and soaked my self.

“aigoo, it’s refreshing..”  I closed my eyes and Woohyun’s face appeared in my mind make me annoyed.

“damn! You didn’t satisfied tortured me today so you came to mind to disturb me again??” I shooked my head try to erased that annoying face from my mind and suddenly  Woohyun’s face change with L’s face.i just imagine how he smiles. I never see he smiles. I’ve only see he sleep. I think he’ll be more handsome if he smile. I can see his dimple. I like bos with dimple. Kekekeke

“omo omo omo, you must be crazy, Cho Kyuri” I hit head and drowned my self to the tube.

 

L’s POV:

I don’t know why but I really want to see her right now. What’s wrong with me? ah, but I really want to see her. Should I call her? But, I didn’t have her number. Should I ask Jaehyun sunbae to give her number? Yeah, just try. I call Jaehyun sunbae to ask her number and he gave it to me.

I got her number. It’s time to call her. Wait, what should I say? How if she ask me why I call her. At night. It’s not so me. I’m L. it’ll be weird if I call her first. No, L. it’s not weird at all.

Call her. Don’t call her. Call her. Don’t call her. Call her. Don’t call her. Ah, whatever!! I call her

“don’t pick up the phone, don’t pick up the phone, don’t..”

“Hello..” she picked up the phone. I froze at the time. “hello.. who is this? Hellooo..”

“oh, Kyuri-ssi, let’s meet up.” Stupid L, why you just to the point. You should ask where’s she is, what she’s doing. I hit my head for my stupidness.

“okay. Let’s meet at J Park.” I surprised because she agreed to meet up with me. it’s a good, right? Allright, let’s meet her!

 

No One’s POV:

Kyuri just get ready to sleep when L’s called her. She’s so excited because L asked her to meet him. She got up from her bed immediately and change her clothes. The J Park is near enough from her house so she just need to walk about 10min. Because it’s L who ask her to meet up, she run as fast as possible. When she arrived at the park, she found L’s already there. She smiled and walk closer to him. She patted L’s back make him startled a little.

“why are you startled like that?”

“Look, the reason why I asked you to meet me was..”

“I know L-ssi.. Our photography club project, right? What else? It’s impossible you ask me to meet you just because of you want to see my face.” L feel relieved because she thinks about Photography Club project. Although Kyuri’s was right. He only want to see her face but Photography Club project would be the best excuse to avoid missunderstanding.

"so, where we'll go now, L-ssi?"

"Han river. the view was nice in the night." L start to walk and Kyuri follows behind him. "Why you always walk behind me?" L turned his head to look at Kyuri who walks behind him. Kyuri didn't say anything. She chased L and they're walked side by side.

They're arrived at Han river and L's true. The night view from Han River amazed Kyuri. "wait here." L left and going somewhere. He went to buy coffees for both of them and he buys some snacks too.

"here." L gives Kyuri coffee and they're sit to enjoy the night view of Seoul.

"L-ssi, you should talk a little more and smile too. i must say that you're good looking when you quite and show your cool side. but, you'll more handsome if you smile. i never see you smile before. My friend said that you're being called L because you look like the L from Death Note. too cold. I won't ask why you become L right now. i juat wonder how you're look when you're smiling. it'll be great." Kyuri didn't dare to look at L while talking. She knows that she's not supposed to talk about that. Maybe, L will be angry but he didn't. Kyuri realized that L keep staring at her so she turned her face to L. "why you look at me like that?" 

L widened his eyes and hurriedly look at other place. he become awkward. Kyuri try hard not to laugh. He just too cute that she can't handle it.

"so tell me, why you suddenly became Woohyun's servant?"

"Ahh, that's because he took my camera. Actually, that camera is my treasure. it's my precious one. That's the last gift from my dad before he died. That's a picture in the camera that i never dare to erase it because everytime i see that picture, i feel that my dad still here with me and so close with me. I'm just tired to argue with Woohyun. he always ignored me just like you at first. But, he's really a jerk. I've already apologized to him but he didn't care so i tell him to do whatever he wants. I need my camera back." Kyuri frowned. L can't help her. first, because Woohyun was his hyung and second, because Woohyun was a jerk. He afraid that Woohyun will tortured her more than before if he help her.

"it's late, i have to go. if my brother knows i went out from home at this time without telling him, he'll nagging all the night." Kyuri stand up but she tripped by her own and almost fell to the ground when L caught her. L hold Kyuri's wrist and Kyuri's face was on L's chest. Kyuri blushed so that L. L heart beating fast so that Kyuri. Kyuri push L and the situation become really awkward. Kyuri left first and half run.

"why my heart beating so fast? it's hot." L fluttered.

L didn't realized that Dongwoo was there watching them. "Myungsoo is back."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, guys! How's this chapter?

i'm sorry for Woohyun's stan, but I think it'll be better if Kyuri end with Myungsoo.

or not??

Woohyun or Myungsoo?

just wait for the next chapter :D

I hope you guys like my story. 

and i'm sorry for  the mistakes in grammar/words.

Please leave your comment and upvote :*

i'll be thankful since it's my first fanfic, haha

Thank you for keep reading this story :)

 

Those 3 are my bias, but i can't denied that i love 7 of them, wkwk

Still wait for the next Episode of Infinite's showtime, kyaaa..

Myungsoo, Woohyun <3<3

My Ultimate Bias :*:*:*

 

All Pictures Credit to Owner!