Chapter 22 - Final + New Story

Far From Paradise

The investigation of Kim Myungsoo has just been revealed. This trial has been going on for months now. It's been proven that he was behind the murder of Kim Eunjo and the kidnapping a young student and her. Authorities said that he was badly beat up when they arrested him. Defenders of Kim Myungsoo blame a mental problem for his actions and he couldn't control it. The jury thought otherwise and found him guilty. He has been sentenced with life in prison. For information visit our website,” the news anchor said.

 

Bomi's parents held each other's hands as they waited for their daughter to walk out of the room.

Once the door opened and they saw Bomi in normal clothes, not the hospital gown, they ran up to her and embraced her in a hug.

“Mom, Dad...”

“Sweetie, we missed you so much,” her dad whispered.

“I missed you too.”

“Are you okay?” her mom asked.

“I feel fine now. The doctor really helped me. I'm sorry if I scared you.”

“It's okay Bomi. As long as you're okay now.”

“Oh, your friends are waiting for you in the waiting room,” her dad pointed down the hall.

“You go on ahead. We have to sign some papers at the desk.”

Bomi nodded and made her way to the waiting room.

 

 

I fiddled with the hem of my shirt as I slowly walked down the hall. It's been months since I've seen the boys. I wonder if how they think of me will change.

I turned the corner and I saw them waiting for me with flowers.

“Bomi!” Sungjong screamed and attacked me in a hug.

“Yah! I thought we said we wouldn't overwhelm her!” Sunggyu said and pulled him back by his shirt.

“I couldn't help it...” Sungjong muttered.

They handed me their flowers and I smiled. “Thank you.”

I studied all of them and they seemed to have gotten more mature.

They looked the same except their hairstyles were a bit different. I hugged all of them until I realized someone was missing.

“Where's Hoya?”

They all exchanged nervous glances.

“Uh...he's not here,” Sungyeol said.

My heart dropped at that. He didn't want to see me?

“Where is he?”

“We all talked, Hoya included, and we all came to a conclusion,” Dongwoo said.

“Conclusion?”

“Don't worry your pretty little head about it,” Woohyun smiled and ruffled my hair.

 

“Ready to go?” my dad said.

I nodded and waved to them.

“Thanks for coming to see me.”

“We have to keep in touch, okay?!” Sungjong said.

I nodded and smiled. “Of course we will. All of us will.”

Everyone grinned and gave me a small wave as I turned to leave.

 

The car ride home was quiet. I didn't really feel like talking anyways. There wasn't much to talk about.

Once we pulled up to our house, my parents wouldn't get out of the car.

“Go in first, your mom and I have to get some stuff at the store,” my dad said as they smirked at each other.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Something seems suspicious...

“.....oh...kay?”

I got out of the car and walked up to the door.

“Why can't I go with them?” I asked myself as I unlocked the door of the house and walked in.

I took off my shoes and looked up.

 

The sight before me stopped my heart.

Hoya was standing in the middle of the living room with his hair spiked up with a black tuxedo. He looked incredibly handsome. The formal look suited him.

When he saw me, he looked down in embarrassment and cleared his throat.

“Hi Bomi. Long time no see.”

I was too in shock to say anything.

Hoya noticed my silence and looked up with a small blush on his cheeks. He walked towards me and took my hand. He led me to the center of the living room where he once stood. There were rose petals on the table, shaped like a heart with two rings laying in the center.

 

“Yoon Bomi, these past few months without you have been agonizing for me. I thought about things a lot and the only conclusion I could come up with is to make you mine. I know I can be a cocky, sometimes but I really do care for you. Let me protect you. Let me kiss you. Let me hold you when you're upset. Let me laugh with you when you're happy. I'll try my best not to let you down. I'll be here for you through thick and thin. I promise I will never deceive you, cheat on you, betray you or anything of that nature.”

My eyes started to water as he spoke those words to me with such sincerity.

“I love you, Bomi. I would very much like for you to be my girlfriend, to call you baby, to kiss you, and hug you without any hesitations. Will you be mine?”

I blinked a couple times before wrapping my arms around his neck for a tight hug. He hugged my waist and lifted me up. I pulled back and kissed him on the lips.

“I would love to be your girlfriend, to be called baby, and to be kissed and hugged by you without any hesitations.”

Hoya smiled, showing his canines and kissed me while placing me down back on my feet. He picked up the ring and placed it on my finger and I put his on his finger.

 

He pulled me into an embrace and I sighed in happiness.

“Eunjo unni would probably kill me,” I said.

“I have her approval.”

“How do you know?”

“She appeared in my dream and she was smiling.”

I looked up at him. “Really? How is she?”

“She's happy that everything turned out right.”

“I miss her,” I whispered.

 

It was silent as we continued to hold each other, enjoying each other's presence after such a long period of time.

“You know what it's like when I'm with you?” he asked me.

“What's it like?”

“Paradise.”

====================

ENDDD! *bows* thank you to all of you who have been supporting me! i really appreicate it!

i hope all of you like my story. some are probably not happy with the ending, but i can't please everyone, right? lol.

please subscribe to my new story!

www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/149972/