The Liu & Hwang Family Residence

My Star

Hyoyeon’s POV

Jackie-noona finally came to pick us up after half an hour of eating. We did some little dancing and singing inside the van to take away the boredom that we’re feeling because of the traffic. Amber was dancing like crazy until he stopped and stared at the window. I secretly look up at his direction and saw a girl smiling at him. ‘Maybe she saw this Baby Dino, dancing like an idiot, that’s why.’ I chuckled at my own thought.

He then looked back at front and start dancing again, when the girl’s car finally moved. I can fully see the happiness on Amber’s face, and it’s not about our childish yet funny acts, but because of that girl. ‘His mood surely rose to its maximum level because of that chick.’ I decided to later when we reach the Liu’s home.

Luna’s POV

“We’re here! Wake up and move your lazy butts already.” We heard Jackie-noona yelled. We all got up take our respective things with us. I’m not the type of person who messed with other people’s business but I really want to know what’s happening with Taeyeon-hyung and the others too.

Amber and Sooyoung will smile like idiots without any reason, though it can be because of the vacation but to me the reason is different, while Yuri will grin or smirk then murmured something to himself, and lastly, Taeyeon who will sometimes space out or be silent from time to time like he’s thinking deeply on something. Only Yoona, Hyoyeon, Zack-hyung, and I are the one who’s acting normal, though this remaining ‘normal’ guys doesn’t seem to notice it.

“Aish! The hell is wrong with this group?” I groan in annoyance before shaking my head to forget about it. ‘Thank goodness I’m a LYHZ member, not YAST!’

Jackie-noona, together with her friend Soy-noona, and other Liu Family members welcomed us warmly. Even though we will only stay here for a night since we’ve already rented a house at a beach, we’ll still make many good memories with this limited time the company lends us.

“Hey Dad, how’s it going here with Mom? Also you, Jackie, any more pranks or something today?” Zack-hyung talked to his family. Jackie smacked Zack’s head while all of us were laughing at the two. “Hey Jack, I heard from Soy-noona that you finally have a boyfriend!” Amber shouted, making Zack-hyung and Jackie-noona’s jaw dropped. “Jinja?!” Jackie quickly slapped Zack’s face and elbowed Amber’s side, making them wince in pain.

To clear it up with you guys, the dining table was a big oval-shaped wooden table, and we totally fit around it without bumping at each other. Our seats are these; Clockwise - Mr. Liu, Mrs. Liu, Soy-noona, Taeyeon-hyung, Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona, me, Amber, Jackie-noona, and Zack-hyung.

Mr. Liu only laughed and said, “Oh, Amber, you totally believed that? You know that Jackie is a numb person when it comes to loving guys, she can’t even tell if the guy is handsome or not. And even she have one, isn’t it TOO early? Haha!” Mr. Liu’s laugh completely lightened everyone’s mode.

“Oh come on Dad, not you too.” Now Jackie-noona is turning red because of embarrassment. Of course we only laughed at their silly acts, except the two dino-llamas, because Jackie was chocking them to death.

‘The Liu really are a lively and happy family.’

Sulli’s POV

We finally reached the Hwang Family residence. The traffic was long so we decided to just stay at Leo-oppa’s house. We’re welcomed by Leo’s baby boy, Juno. He hugged and kissed everyone, and we did the same because he’s so cute.

“Welcome to our house in LA, please be at ease. You all are very welcome here.” A very elegant looking woman approached us with a smile. We all bowed and kindly welcomed ourselves. “You’re really lucky, Tiff. Having a business matter here made me stay in states for a while, which means you and your friends have a place to stay at for the night.” Leo-oppa said as he pats Tiffany-unnie’s head.

“Yeah, thank you so much, Oppa. But why are Unnie and Juno also here?” Tiffany-unnie asked while we all put our things in one place. “This business will take a while that’s why I made them move here for the meantime, because I will missed them so much if I didn’t.” Oppa said with a little puppy eyes in his last words.

“Oh Tiffany, your brother is just being dramatic, that’s why.” We all laughed at the pouting guy who got teased by his own wife. We all eat happily and also tell stories of how we’ve been doing. It’s already night but suddenly Juno and the maknaes asked for ice cream. Oppa said he will get us some since there’s no more stock of ice cream in their refrigerator.

Since I’m kind of bored at playing video games with Juno, Nicole, and Sunny-unnie, I suggested that I will go instead. Krys asked if she can also go but I said no. Oppa was hesitating at first but let me be and lend me a bike. I got in the 24-7 store safely, but when I got out and reached the place where I parked my bike, some suspicious looking guys suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

I want to get out but unfortunately, I can’t. When I thought I was helpless, an arm suddenly encircled around my neck. “Is there any problem, babe?” A low yet gentle voice of a guy was heard. The bad guys in front of me turned their backs and slowly go away with a hint of annoyance over the words they silently spat out.

I looked at the guy who saved me and was surprised of what I saw. He’s a little shorter than me, and had a puppy-looking face which you’ll definitely think of him as a very innocent person. But whatever it is with him, I still thanked him. “Thank you for me, O-Oppa.” I blush a little, though I don’t really know why. He took off his arm around my shoulder and gave a one step back away from me.

“Nah, that’s nothing. I’m sorry for calling you babe by the way. I can’t think of any other way to save you without making a big mess but that.” He scratched the back of his neck and lowered his head a little. Even though he lowered his head and the place is kind of dark, I can still see a slight pink color over his cheeks. ‘Cute.’

“No it’s ok. I’m Sulli, what’s your--“, “Sulli-ah, are you okay?! And who is he?” Nicole suddenly appeared with a very worried face. Maybe she saw what happened earlier.

“Luna, where are … you?” Another guy came out from the store. He carries a lot of foods with him, most of it is snacks. With widened eyes, he carefully looked at us, or I supposed, only at Nic-unnie. “N-Nic … what are you d-doing here?” The guy stuttered. ‘He know Nicole-unnie?!’

“H-Hyoyeon.” I heard Nicole say at a very low volume. I looked at the guy who saved me earlier and I can see that he also have the same facial expression as I am. ‘Ok, what is happening today? What’s the meaning of this? I’m so confused!’