To The Airport!

My Star

Victoria’s POV

“Clothes?”, “CHECK!”, “Money?”, “CHECK!”, “Other stuffs you want to bring?”, “It’s all already here, unnie. We’re all ready to go!”

Me, and my group are checking our things before finally going to the airport. As agreed, we’re all going to LA and spend our vacation there. I, as the leader and the eldest of the group, should lead my members nicely. I’m even the one who’s driving for them since Manager Oppa did say that we will be completely on our own. I will make sure that my members are ready for this trip, for it’s my responsibility to do so.

“Oh my Totoro, I’m so excited~!” Tiffany said while showing her famous eye-smile. “We all are, Tiff.” Jessica sarcastically and nonchalantly said, making herself earn a glare from Tiffany. But knowing Jessica, no one can defeat her ice queen glares except our Baby Jung. “Umma, we will eat many American-style foods there, right?” Our giant baby, Sulli, said in a very childish way.

“Of course, we will. But you should be good first or Krystal will scold you, right Krys?” I winked at our maknae. “Neh, Umma.” Krystal winked back. This made Sulli pout while we both laughed at her. While driving, I notice something odd. I looked back at the rare mirror and finally found it. “Hey, where’s Sunny?” I asked while trying to look back when the road is safe. “Yeah, where’s our energy pill?” Jessica also asked.

“Don’t worry. She’s here busy playing her games. Look.” Nicole, who was sleeping a while ago, pointed at her side where Sunny is playing her Nintendo DS silently. We all only nodded and go back to our own world.

I, focusing on the road, Tiffany and Jessica were using their phones and taking selcas, sometimes they will bicker for a while then goes back to their phones again. Krystal and Sulli were writing; things about what will they do in LA, where will they go, and of course, what food should they eat. Nic goes back from her dreamland while Seohyun was staring at the view outside, and lastly, Sunny, still focused at her game.

“Guess they’ll start freaking out once we’re there.” I sighed as I looked at my members whose in their own worlds one last time before completely giving my full attention to the road.

Taeyeon’s POV

“Yah, where did the snacks go?!”, “Hyung, put your underwears in your own suitcase!”, “The snacks are already inside your hollow stomach, you stupid shikshin!”, “NO! I know I packed some of it somewhere so where is it?!”, “Hyung!!!”, “GUYS, WILL YOU ALL PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP?!” I yelled at my members. We’re almost finished packing our things when one by one, these three idiots started shouting like mad people.

“Yuri, take away your underwears inside Amber’s suitcase and put it into yours! Sooyoung, the packed snacks are already in the car’s trunk so stop shouting about food! And Amber … just forgive your hyungs for now, okay?” I tried to calm my nerves as I carry my things. “I’ll go out first. Stop fighting, and don’t make me wait!” I walked out from our apartment and go to my car.

When I’m finally inside the car, I took out a magazine and put on my earphones as I listen to my favorite group, Lucky Stars’ song, ‘Gee’. What? I love their song, and the members of the group, especially this one girl, the one with the beautiful eye-smiles. She’s so gorgeous, y and most of all, her is so irresistible. ‘I’m a byuntae, and I’m proud of it, so don’t judge me!’

Three songs had passed and they finally came out. Yuri and Sooyoung were on the back seat and Amber is on the passenger seat. “We’re ready, Hyung. Let’s go!” Amber showed his llama-puppy eyes to me. “Yeah, let’s go, Taeng!”, “Los Angeles, just a little bit more and we’ll finally able to land our foot on your kingdom!” The two on the backseat started to dance as they play the song, ‘Mr. Taxi’. I just laughed at their silly acts as I start driving to the airport.

Zack’s POV

“Zack, are we there yet, I want to pee.” Hyoyeon, our dance machine, started to wiggling and shrugging again, trying to control his self. “Yes, so stay put, and wait a little bit more, okay?” He nodded and tried to seat straight but failed to do so. Yoong stirred up from his slumber and not too long after that, we heard a loud growl coming out from his stomach. We, even Luna who was listening to his phone, laughed at Yoona. “Just two kilometers more and we’re there so don’t worry.”

Luna and Yoona’s name doesn’t match their gender but they don’t mind it, and even us. Yoong said that the doctor who’s in charge on his mother’s ultrasound checkup, said that he was a girl so his parents were so convinced to name him Yoona. But it went out wrong and before they could take Yoong’s name back, they’re too late. It’s kind’a funny because his parents also ready a very girly room for him.

In Luna’s case, he was so cute when he’s still just a kid and one day, because of his liking towards the moon, one of his friends accidentally called him Luna instead of Lunar, indirectly. His friends joined in and started calling him Luna instead of Sunyoung. At first, it was used for humiliating Luna, but then he got used to it. And now, he accepted it like it’s his real name and used it as his stage name.

After some few more detours, we’re finally at the airport. The only problem is there’s no remaining parking lot to park our car anymore. But somehow, our prayers worked, and a car drove out and leaved a space for us. Once we got inside the airport, Hyoyeon look around for a comfort room while Yoona and Luna were looking for something to eat, and I, being left out, decided to look for a spot to wait at.

“I guess many people are busy going to many different countries today.” I said to myself as I walk through the crowd of people.

Author’s POV

Victoria and her members were so excited that they ran through the busy crowd like little kids, only the leader knows how to control her excitement. Tiffany was assigned to find a sit for them. The two maknaes are with Victoria doing some retouch at the comfort room, while the remaining members were looking for foods to eat.

At the other side, Taeyeon and s just got into the airport. s were sleepy so the first thing they did was to look for a waiting spot. Because of the crowd, Taeyeon was taken away from his group, luckily he know where he is. He looked around and decided to continue walking, he texted s before continuing to look for a spot to rest.

On Zack’s side, he finally found a perfect waiting spot, it was near a fast food restaurant and only few people were there. s are also back to his side. They all sat down and started eating the foods, Luna and Yoona bought. They all sat there while waiting for the time of their plane to arrive. They didn’t realize that there are other groups just around the corner.

Taeyeon’s POV

I found a spot good enough for a total of eight people to fit. I was about to take a seat when a girl suddenly bumped at me. We both fell on the hard ground. “I’m so sorry.” She said while regaining her balance. I moved quickly to help her up. “No, I’m the one who should apologize.” I carefully pulled her hand and pat my back for a second.

She also patted her clothes to take off the dirt and when she’s finished, she looked at me. I stared at her for a while until it became longer, ‘That face… it’s definitely her… the eye-smile princess’.

My mind doesn’t seem to process anymore, though I can completely hear her talking to me. My friends are also calling out for me from somewhere, and some of her friends are also approaching our place, but for some reason, the only thing I can do is to ignore the whole world, stare at the girl in front of me, and say her name, “Tiffany Hwang …“