Zack's Wrath

My Star

Amber’s POV

Zack on hell-mode was completely terrifying, though his not even totally at it! He gave all of us heavy sermons, though from time to time, some of us, even me, will look at someone. I don’t know who they’re looking at, but me is Soojung. ‘Is this fate? I’m so lucky to be able to see her so soon!’

Anyway, both sides had finally able to calm their nerves and compromise to never do something reckless that can start a ruckus with each other. From time to time, some of the guys will look at the girls then grin like mad people. I do look at Soojung but I don’t grin like them. It’s still early for me to be crazy.

Zack stood up and ordered us guys, to carry our things and get a room. We all just obey him since we don’t want to die early with the hands of a true demon. As I walk up the stairs, I took one last glimpse of Soojung. ‘I hope this vacation lead me closer to you, Soojung.’

Victoria’s POV

I didn’t think that the first day of our vacation, at the beach house, will be like this. Luckily, it was immediately stopped, and no more mess will be done, thanks to that guy named Zack. I should thank him later, but for now, I will enjoy this nice swim over the relaxing weather with my group.

“Umma, can you put some sun screen over me, Krys is being lazy again so no one can help me except you.” Sulli ran with a bottle of sun screen on her right hand while the other one is waving at me. “Okay.” I take the bottle from her while she unstrapped her bikini top and placed her back at my front. I start putting some cream at her back and she silently screamed at the cold fluid. Since I want to have some fun, I started tickling and she sure had a hard laugh over it.

Hours had past, and my mind somehow wandered over the guys at the house. ‘What are they doing? Why aren’t they going down here and have some fun?’

The sun was starting to set when we all finally decided to leave the water and go back to the house. The time we opened the front door, all of our jaws dropped literally. The house was shiny and squeaky clean. But at the corner we saw the guys earlier were dead tired and was lying at the ground like dead bodies, except Zack. He was standing straight, arms are crossed, and his face is full of sweat.

Between his serious frowning face, comes a sigh. He seemed to notice our presence because he tilted his head and looked at our direction.

“I’m sorry from what happened earlier. For an exchange, we cleaned the house and rooms, except yours of course. We also cooked dinner for everyone.  Go wash yourself up, everything is ready. And …” He take back his vision to the guys and continued, “… you guys are coming with me. You’re last punishment will be taking a bath outside, at the garden. Come on, move your lazy butts already!”

The boys didn’t move but only groan, so this leaves Zack no choice but to use force. “Okay then, don’t move.” He goes up the stairs, and after a minute, he goes back with tons of rope on his hand. He, one by one, tied each end of the ropes to one leg of the guys. After tying them all up, he started pulling them outside the house. ‘At least, he made their backs the one that’s facing the floor.’

Some of us were laughing, while others, together with me, sighed at the sight we saw. “He’s pretty strong and mature. It seems like we don’t need to worry anymore since we have a lecturer for the guys over here.” Tiffany said as she started walking in the bathroom. We all followed her inside. ‘That’s right. We don’t need to worry about anything … for now.’

Sooyoung’s POV

That’s it! At first thought, Zack-hyung had already forgiven us, but I was wrong, WE were wrong! When the time all the girls had finally got out the house, and we’ve finally settled our things in our rooms, he ordered us to wear a simple house clothes and not our swim wear. All of us were really shocked when he said that he still need to punish us by making us clean the house.

We all clean until afternoon and all of us were totally exhausted. Zack also cleaned and cooked but he doesn’t seem to get tired at all! Once we finished doing Zack’s errands, we all slump our dead tired bodies on the floor.

“Next time, know how to knock and respect, okay?!” Zack was still at it. We only answered with a groan. If you’re Zack-hyung’s group mate, friend, or even family, never ever make him angry because you will definitely see hell on his deadly wraths. And I said family, means he didn’t let Amber go away with the punishment, so he’s also with us.

We’re already dead tired when the girls are finally back. Zack told them to shower first before eating the foods he cooked, but what he did next was unbelievable! He told us to go out to the garden and since we didn’t move, he tied our legs and drags us out of the house. What happened next made me swore to not make Zack angry again no matter what consequences it may give to me!

He made us take a COLD bath at the GARDEN right when it’s already EVENING! But we can’t do anything anymore. We all just followed his orders without uttering not complaining so these punishments will finally come to an end.

Luna’s POV

‘I swear, I’ll gonna kill this byuntaes! Because of them, we innocents must also suffer!’ I kept on glaring at my friends except, Zack-hyung, Hyoyeon, and Amber. Because of their erted minds, all of us had, once again, received the never-wished punishment from Zack.

When we all finished bathing outside, we quickly moved inside to warm our freezing bodies. “I-i-i-it’s s-s-so c-c-c-cold-d.” My teeth are starts chattering. We already changed our clothes outside so we soaked our clothes a little bit. All of us, except Zack-hyung, were hugging our knees because of the coldness we received from the bath. ‘He realy is a very tough guy. He also took a cold bath yet it looks like it’s nothing to him. I wish to be strong like him one day!’

It looks like we’re already freezing to death but then something warmed us, not just outside, but also in our hearts.

“Here, take this and drink it. It will lessen the cold and might stop you from shivering.” Sulli handed he a cup of hot chocolate. Before she goes away, she said something that made me blush, hard. “You look cute while hugging yourself like a kid, by the way.” ‘Such beautiful smile.’

I looked around and saw my friends getting their own cup of hot drinks from the other girls. ‘I hope we all can have a peaceful vacation here.’