Friendship Party!!!

My Star

Yuri’s POV

I kept on fidgeting at my seat. “Hey, you okay bro?” Sooyoung asked. I only nodded. ‘I wonder if that Popsicle is really okay.’

After half an hour of being outside, the llama brothers came back with a bunch of plastic bags, full of many types of foods and snacks. “Is there a party or something for you guys to buy too many foods? We still got too much stock in the fridge, right?” Taeyeon asked the two. “It’s not really that special, but Zack and I had made a decision to do a ‘Friendship Party’ for all of us, since from now on, we’re housemates and friends, right, Zack?” Victoria-noona answered.

“Oh… that’s great. We’re all like a big family now!” Sunny and Sooyoung exclaimed, which made them blushed in the end. “Like no.1 Danshin, like no.1 Jangshin. Why don’t you guys just get together? You two look good anyway!” Amber and Krystal annoyingly said. The whole gang then laughed at the four blushing lads. “So who’s going to help in cooking?” Victoria said. All of them, except Krystal, Sulli, and Tiffany, raised their hands. I also joined the helping team. ‘I need some distraction. My mind was being filled with that Ice Princess.’

Another half an hour passed and everything is already finished. Foods, plates and utensils, and bottles are completely prepared at the big space outside for everyone to dig in. Victoria and the LunSul couple had gone into the balcony to call Hyoyeon and Nicole, while Tiffany told me to go with her. If only I know where she is going, I would definitely decline. She pulled me to their room where Jessica is sleeping. “Go wake the Ice Princess. I’ll just wait for you two here.” She pushed me inside the room.

I can’t do anything but to follow her orders since I’m already in their room. I came closer to the sleeping girl, only to be captivated by her beauty. I looked at her face intently that I forgot about Tiffany or the thing I must do. I mindlessly brushed some strands of her hair away from her face. She moved a little, making me chuckle at her being unconsciously cute. I leaned closer to her ear and gently said, “Hey Popsicle, wake up. Dinner’s ready.” She started moving and murmured, “No, five more minutes please.”

I chuckled again. I poked her cheeks several times while still laughed silently, until a hand suddenly gripped my collar. ”Stop poking my face, you--“ Her glares was really scary, though it doesn’t have any effects over me. I didn’t let her finish as I expertly freed myself from her grip. “Okay, you’re finally awake. Let’s go.” I smiled at her, only to be strangled by the latter.

“Y-you dare to destroy my beauty sleep and even trying to play at my body! How dare you?! I should just kill you!” She kept on pushing and pulling me from the neck until she go unbalanced and fall over me. “Ow!”

I groan in pain, and so was she. We didn’t notice we’re too close to each other, until someone cleared . We both turned our heads to the door’s direction, only to see Tiffany smirking at us. ‘Did she saw everything?!’

Jessica pushed me away and hurriedly goes out the room, leaving a dumbfounded me and a smirking Tiffany. “That was a nice scene, can’t wait for more, hehe.” She also walked out, leaving me who still can’t seem to process everything that just happened. “Can somebody explain me why she pushed me?”

Jessica’s POV

‘What was that?!’

“I don’t know why am I blushing, but I should really start cooling my head out right now. My mind is keeping on rewinding everything that happened between me, and Yuri.” I walk down into the living room and was greeted by the nice, mouth-watering aroma coming from the garden outside. I followed the trail and was surprised to see everyone having fun and eating happily with each other. They’re chatting and all as if they were partying or something.

“Unnie, come and eat with us!” Krystal came towards me and quickly pulled my hand. “What’s this? Why does everyone eating and shouting outside?” By the way, did I mention that there’s also a big music player and two loud speakers that are booming loud music right now? Well there is and it’s playing Amber’s song with Ailee, ‘Shake That Brass’.

“We’re having a Friendship Party since we all accepted to made friends with each other. From this day and I’m sure even after this whole vacation end, we will all share a special bond. So everyone wants to celebrate it … since it’s something very special to keep in our heart and mind.” Luna explained while Sulli is dancing beside him, who exclaimed, “Though it’s more like a Big Royal Family Party than just a simple Friendship Party. It’s so fun, Unnie!”

Hyoyeon and Nicole approached. The latter encircled his arm over Sulli’s shoulders and smiled. “If you’re saying it like that, Sul, then let’s call this family, ‘The Royal Family’, shall we?!” Hyoyeon said loudly from the top of his lungs. All of them agreed and shouted, “WE’RE THE ROYAL FAMILY!”

Since the girls and my sister are having a good time, I just let myself be drag into the crowd. Not long after, Tiff came out with Yuri behind her. “Now that everyone’s here, let’s go start the true party!” Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Amber yelled together while raising their hands in the air.

The others did the same. Tiffany then encircled her arm to my left one while she motioned her hands over Yuri, indicating him to come closer to the two of us. “You two look cute, Jessi. Have fun with your Tanned Prince tonight, okay?” Her sentence made me blush so hard. ‘Are you serious with me right now, Stephanie?!’

Yuri was now near us when he asked, “What is it, Tiffany?”, “Oh, nothing. I said just have fun with this Ice Princess, will ‘ya? Take care of her. I’ll be going my Tae-Tae’s side now, bye-bye!” My crazy best friend handed me over to Yuri and hurriedly ran away. ’Wait, what? Tae-Tae, you mean Taeyeon?!‘ Tiff clung onto Taeyeon’s arm, and started singing and screaming as if we didn’t even had a talk.

I gave them a stern look before dragging my attention back to the stupid tanned-guy beside me, only to become surprised that he’s also giving the two the devious stare.

Yuri’s POV

I was looking murderously at the TaeNy couple when someone nudged my side. I looked and saw a blushing Jung. “A-are you gonna stare at them until this party end or what? Everyone has company and only the two of us are the remaining loners here.” I was pretty surprised at what she said. I shook my head first before saying, “Well, if you want to, I will be your partner for tonight, Miss Jessica.” I slightly bow down and held up my right hand, earning a giggle from her.

‘Her giggles, it’s like music. More beautiful than what I usually heard from my friends, co-idols, and even better than what our and any other company song composers.’ I thought as I felt something tickling my heart.

“Okay, but only for tonight.” She gently held my hand, sending electricity through the contact. We walked to the food session, took the dish we want to eat, and will sometimes tell stories to each other. We partied all night until we reached our limits, together. I guess this is a good progress? ‘And it seems like I’m attracted to this Popsicle after all.’