A Heart-To-Heart Talk and The Popsicle?!

My Star

Author’s POV

“For all the passengers, please fasten your seat belts, the plane’s going to take off in five minutes.” The plane captain said over the radio.

“Is everyone ok? No important things left?” Victoria asked her members before seating comfortably. “Neh, Unnie/Umma.” They all replied together before going into their own world.

Just like what said earlier, Nicole and Sunny started to act childish looking at these, shout at that, admired at those though the plane weren’t even moving yet.  At the maknaes’ side, Sulli and Krystal were reading the magazine Seohyun, who is now sleeping, was reading earlier. Victoria is listening to the music on her headset since Nicole and Sunny were so noisy and annoying, keep on blabbering at their game.

But a very cold and silent part of the plane, where you can feel the chills around it, is we’re Jessica and Tiffany is sitting at. You can feel a very cold aura emitting at the ice queen, as she look intensely to the window. At her side is Tiffany, who has been silent for God knows how long ago it was.

“So Tiff, any explanation on what happened earlier and why you’re acting like that?” Jessica asked in a very cold and scary tone. This made Tiffany feel even more nervous to talk.

“W-what do you m-mean, Jess? There’s nothing--” Tiffany was trying to explain herself but Jessica didn’t let her. “Do you think I’m stupid and blind? I’ve been your best friend ever since our parents are still changing our diapers, so you can never lie to me because I know you. The way you looked and acted in front of Taeyeon is like when you first met Siwon face to face.” This made Tiffany flinch.

“Jess, please don’t ever mention that name.” Hurt, anger and sadness are completely visible in Tiffany’s voice. “Then tell me, why are you acting at like that, huh?!” Jessica was totally pissed off. She can’t fully accept the suddenly the behavior of her friend. She’s only trying to protect Tiffany. The past of Tiffany truly break Jessica’s heart, since she cares too much to the latter and also think of her as a sister. She can’t bear to look at the latter cry helplessly, heartbroken, devastated, and full of anger.

“I don’t know, okay?! Why are you even asking me this? What is wrong about Taeyeon that made you start scolding and act so cold at me like I don’t know anything right, anyway?!” Tiffany was also pissed now that she spat back too harsh and loud that it attracted their members and the other passengers’ attention.

“Hey, are you guys okay? What’s with the commotions?” Victoria asked worriedly. “Nothing unnie, me and Tiffany are just having a small talk.” Jessica replied coldly. Victoria can only let it be since she know Jessica can control the situation without others help. She sat back again and signaled the other members that everything’s okay.

“I’m just concerned Tiff. As your best friend, I can’t and don’t want to see you crying hopelessly again. I’m just trying to make sure you’re fine and safe at that guy’s side. And also, I knew who Taeyeon is.” Jessica calmly said. Her last sentence made Tiffany looked at her. “He is a nice and honest guy but he’s kind of a ert, you know … a byuntae.”

Tiffany blinked her eyes many times then lowered her head as she gets closer to Jessica. “I’m so sorry, Jessi. I didn’t mean to be angry.” She hugged the ice queen like a lost girl who’s been found by her mother. Jessica sighed, she then caresses the latter’s head. “I know, and I’m sorry too, for being cold to you all of the sudden.”

“Don’t worry Jessi. I can handle myself, and also, it’s not like I’m going to do something risky. After all, I did say that I’m still not sure, right?” Tiffany sat straight and wiped away her tears. The two was now okay with each other again.

At the other lanes of seats, a kid looking guy was still uneasy at the sudden feelings he’s been experiencing.

“Taeng, I know that, that girl with the so called ‘beautiful eye-smile’ caught your interest but please, don’t start blowing your love aura in this plane, I still wanna sleep you know?” Yuri said to Taeyeon who keeps on murmuring words about Tiffany and his self. The leader only ignored him and kept on what he is saying.

“My god, I think I need to pee. Move your feet away, you love struck creep.” Yuri shove away the latter’s legs and proceeded on going to the comfort room. When he was finished on his business, he quickly walked out, causing him to suddenly bump onto someone. “I’m so sorry Miss, are you ok?” Due to good reflexes, he was able to hold the person’s hand, preventing it to fall.

“Well almost, only if you didn’t bumped over me!” The lady said sarcastically. This made Yuri frowned. “Look, I’m really sorry, okay? It was an accident, so please don’t be angry.” Yuri was trying to calm his nerves at the girl in front of him.

“Yeah, yeah. Just get out of the way you stupid, tanned creep.” Yuri almost snapped at the girl’s sassiness, but he kept his cool. He let the get girl through but when his about half a meter away from her, he purposely said in a volume the girl could clearly hear, “Such a beautiful lady, too bad you’re too grumpy, Popsicles.” The girl growl loudly, making Yuri smirked since he knew that he made the girl get pissed off.

Back to Tiffany’s seat, Tiffany was now back to normal and was scrolling her phone when a pissed off, almost on hellmode, Jessica came to take a seat. “You okay, Jessi? What’s with the grumpy looks?” Jessica only replied with growl. “I will skin you alive once I see you again, STUPID TANNED CREEP.” She angrily muttered under her breathe. All Tiffany can do is to sigh and ignore Jessica, since she knew that it will only make her angrier if she talks anymore.

But then at the boy groups’ seats, one was still muttering words while the other one was grinning widely as he think back about someone a while ago. “What a grumpy yet interesting girl.” He silently said as he put his earplugs on and closed his tired eyes.

With that, the plane moves continuously as the members of each groups started to take a rest since they’re all going to spend their energy at their long time vacation, which is also, the time where they will find their destined pair.