Curious & Suspicious

My Star

Victoria’s POV

I was looking at my phone when I noticed the boys are busy with something. Taeyeon, Yuri and Hyoyeon will go here and there while carrying something then Luna and Amber will pick their phones up from time to time. Zack was nowhere to be found though he set the cameras a while ago before disappearing. Yoona and Sooyoung seemed to be spending some extra more time with Sunny and Seohyun.

‘Something’s seriously suspicious with these guys.’ I was narrowing my eyes at them when I heard the doorbell rings. “Can you take that, Noona?” Amber and Luna both said immediately then walked away. “What are those guys up to?” I whispered before going to the main door. As I reach and turned the knob, a foreign mailman appeared right in front of me.

“Hi, Ma’am! I got a letter for Sunkyu Lee and Juhyun Seo. Are they living here?” He said in full English while showing me two white envelopes. “I-I’m sorry. My English is not good. But … yes, they live here.” Struggling from my broken English, the guy seemed to understand and handed the letters to me. “Sign this up, please.” He just kept smiling while handing a paper check to me.

After signing it, he made his way out while saying, “Your English is fine, Ma’am. Keep it up.” I scratched my head. ‘Thankfully, that ended well. Guess I need to ask Tiff and Jess for more English lessons.’ Walking back in the living room, I saw Sooyoung and Yoona rushing out while holding their phones on their ears.

They seemed to be in a hurry, but what actually caught my attention was the name they’re talking to. ‘Zack? So ALL the guys are busy on something and we girls don’t have any idea about it.’ I thought before looking at the letters in my hand. “It’s pretty fishy but these aren’t mine to read right now.” Shrugging my shoulders, I made my way to the girls’ room.

All of them are in the room Lucky A, laughing and giggling about random things. “Sunny-ah. Seohyun-ah. You two have a letter. I don’t know who it’s from because it was delivered by the name Anonymous.” I handed the letter to them. For some reason, I notice a slight grin from Krystal and Nicole. ‘Is there a chance that they know something about this? Nah, maybe I’m just thinking too much.’

I was still mentally convincing myself about my curiosity when I heard a gasp. “Girls, someone was asking me out and he said that he’s gonna wait for me in the park later at 6:00PM.” Sunny said in surprise. “I almost got the same too, Unnie. But this one is going to wait on the National Museum at the same time as you.” Seohyun stated which got me even more confused right now.

We all decided to accept the invitation in a condition that we’ll look out for them from afar. ‘It’s just so we know she’s safe, ok? It’s not like we or I like to spy on them or something!’ After spending a lot of time convincing and little threatening, I’ve finally made them agree. I was now sure that Krys and Nic is together with this thing.

They kept on denying, retorting and shuting out my words. Thankfully, the others are mindlessly covering my every word that made me finally win over the talk.

“We’ll do our best not to be seen so don’t worry too much, ok?” They all nodded except for Krystal and Nicole who’s groaning silently. ‘Sorry, girls. As your unnie and the leader here, it’s better to do this for your own good.’

Hyoyeon’s POV

“Guys, there’s a little bad news!” I shouted and got my friends’ attention. “Nic said that the girls are going to spy on us.” Yuri frowned while Taeyeon just sigh in defeat. “It’s fine. Since we know that, let’s just cover each other’s back and look out for them, deal?” Sooyoung, Yuri and I shared a look before nodding.

“We must make sure that those girls won’t bother this plan or everything will be for nothing, understand?” He continued. “Yes, Captain!” I saluted while grinning. The two tall towers followed suit and we all laughed our asses before going back to our actual purpose.

Yoona’s POV

“Crap! Krys texted me.” Amber spoke up in slight panic tone. “What did she say?” Zack calmly asked. “She said that the other girls are going to hide somewhere and observe on us later!” I can’t help but click my tongue at what our younger llama said. “Don’t worry, Hyung! Everything’s gonna be alright.” Luna tried to lighten my mood.

“Lun’s right! Let’s not worry up so much. I’m sure Krys and Nic-noona are going to look out for us too.” Amber happily said.

“These two rascals are right, Yoong. Trust us. We’ll take care of everything so don’t lose that courage. I know Hyoyeon and the rest of the boys are readying things for backup plans and such too. This confession will be a success I tell you.” Zack-hyung patted my head while Luna and Amber are grinning at me with their thumbs up.

“OK. I got it. Thanks, guys. I don’t know what will happen if I don’t have you all with me.” I sincerely said before bowing respectfully. “Haha, enough with that, guys. Let’s go. Time is ticking and I’m excited for this already.” Luna said and we all followed him with the same beam of enthusiasm.

‘Everything’s gonna be fine. You got these guys on your back so you better not lose. Man up, Yoong! You can do this!’

Author’s POV

Everything’s finally arranged. Only the presence of two girls is needed. The two guys who are sending their hopes on the line are trying their best to be calm. Words of encouragement from their friends kept them stable. Trust is their source of strength.

While on the other side, two girls still don’t have any idea on what’s waiting for them. Only a hint of sudden expectation was encircling their clueless minds.

Everyone was anticipating on this. Full of curiosity and suspicion is filling and piling things up. But nothing less, excitement and impatience are eating each group, waiting for what will happen next while a pray for success is being send out.