A Vacation?!

My Star

Author’s POV

At Tokyo Dome, Japan…

There was a concert happening at different parts of Asia. First is at Japan where a group called Lucky Stars, were performing their 2nd Asia World Tour Concert, ‘From Black-hole to Milky-way’. Pink nightsticks are glowing everywhere, making waves, letters, and signs for their idols to see. The graceful moves and waves of the girls made everyone go crazy.

As they finish their last song, a loud roar and screams coming from the fans scattered the whole dome. Some were even crying and was fully amazed at the sight of the eight beautiful goddesses singing right in front of them.

“Thank you so much for coming and watching our performance!!!” The eldest, and also the leader of the group, shouted cheerfully to her fans. “YOU’RE WELCOME!!!” All the fans replied, full of love. “I’m sorry if this is the end, but don’t worry! We promise that we will come back, right girls?!” The girl, who has a very beautiful eye-smile and wears an all-pink dress, said to her members. “Yeah!!” They all replied.

“Goodbye!”, “We love you!”, “JAPAN, DAISUKI!!!” All the girls said in a rhythmical way that can surely enlighten your day when you hear it. Their fans screamed like mad people and also replied a bunch of full-hearted ‘I/We love you, too’.

“Now, 1, 2 …” The two girls with icy yet beautiful, stunning looks, both said while signaling all their members, and even the fans, to join them on shouting the group’s magical word, “… 3!” Both the eight girls and their fans exclaimed as they all jumped with all their might, “LUCKY STAR!!!” With that, the group finally goes down the stage to take a break before finally leaving Japan.

The exhaustion is readable all over their faces, but being professional and happy at the same time, they’re still able to smile genuinely. Each of them took off their microphone and gave to the staffs.

“Phew~! That was exhausting but fun!” A tall girl with cute baby face said while wiping away the sweat on her forehead. “Well, this concert was worth something for some reason.” The group’s dance machine said before drinking some water. Her statement suddenly caught everyone’s attention. “What do you mean?” The shortest girl, who’s full of aegyo, asked as she arc one of her eyebrow.

“I think it’s about our special break, right, Unnie?” Lastly, the girl with pinchable cheeks, kindly said. “Oh, that! Hurry, hurry! I’m gonna tell you girls a shocking news I just got from Manager Oppa before our concert here in Japan!” The leader said. The others nodded their heads and sat on the floor, forming a circle.

“I didn’t tell anyone about this, since Oppa ordered me not to until we finish our tour.” The leader explained first and the others nodded in acknowledgement.

“So here it is! Manager Oppa told me that we will have a one and a half month vacation. There will be no schedules, no fan signing, photoshoots and even individual works. But what makes it more amazing is they said that there will be no rules and limits, in other words … FREEDOM!!!” The leader shrieked in excitement and the others followed suit.

Not long after, they all suddenly started planning on what they will do for their long vacation, not even minding the looks of the staffs and workers in the studio.

“Let’s go shopping and ride something at the amusement park!”, “No! Let’s go to the hot springs! It’s will not only good for relaxing, but it’s also good for our health, so we should--“, “No, no, no! We must go for a food trip! I missed eating many types of dishes!”, “Shut up, shikshin.”, “How about--“, “STOP!!! Girls, shush!” All the commotion died down automatically when the eldest snapped.

“Good, now every each of you will give your own ideas … without shouting and bickering!” She continued while giving each member a stern stares. The girls nodded and one by one, they gave their ideas out, except the maknae.

“Hey, Baby Jung, what’s your idea? Come on, don’t hide it from us.” The eye-smile girl said as she hugged the maknae’s right arm. “Yeah! Spill it out, 2nd ice princess!” The shortest girl yelled with her aegyo making the other girls, except the two maknaes, twitch their eyes over her. She also hugged the other arm of the youngest.

“O-ok.” The youngest girl sighed and sat straight. “I’m really not sure if we’re allowed to, but the thing that I got in mind is g-going to LA.” After that, she lowered her head and waited for the other girls’ response. “OH … MY … GOSH! Baby Jung, you’re a genius! Why haven’t we thought of that idea all this time?” The girl with eye-smile jumped up and down.

“Well, because the only thing that’s in your mind is shopping pink stuffs, Pink Monster.” The sister of the 2nd ice princess replied sarcastically, earning a glare from the latter. She only shrugged it off as if the intense stare was no scary at all. “So … who’s agreeing with our maknae’s idea, who wants to go on a trip to LA?” The leader chirped.

“ME!!!” All of them shouted as they raise their hands in the air enthusiastically while squealing crazily, not even minding if other people in the back stage are looking at them weirdly. 

At Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium, Seoul…

The stadium was filled with almost all girls, which was shrieking and screaming at the group called YAST. You can really hear the very loud roars of the fans for the boy group. They dance so gracefully and full of power that can surely catch your attention without putting too much effort.

As the volume of the music goes lower, each members finally showed there trademark hand signs. The last song ended and only the loud shouts of the viewers can be heard in the whole stadium.

“Goodbye!”, “We love you, too!”, “See you all soon!” One by one, they finally disappeared slowly from the stage and had gone to the dressing room. “That was pretty crazy, didn’t know that we’re that popular!” The tallest and also the shikshin of the group slam his tired body to the couch. He quickly grabbed a pack Potato Chips and started munching.

“Aish, this shikshin.” Their leader could only shook his head in disbelieve as he looked at his shikshin member. “Hyung, if I am right, we won’t have any other schedules after this, right?” The youngest said while playing his rubik’s cube. “Yes, and if I’m right, we will have a month and a half for a break.” The group’s kid leader calmly said to his group.

“Bwo?!”, “Jinja?!” The shikshin, who spitted some munched food at his leader’s face because of his sudden outburst, and the last member who just came out from the CR, both shouted in surprised. “Yah! Don’t talk while eating, you disgusting tower! And you, Black Hole! Your fly is open!” The leader stood up and quickly smacked the tallest guy’s head and pointed at the tanned guy’s pants.

“Oh sorry, my bad.” They both said. The shikshin one stopped eating while the tanned one turned his back and zipped up his pants. “If we’re going to have a vacation, what shall we do, Hyung?” The llama-faced guy asked as he put down his cube. “I don’t know, maybe going to another country or something? What do you have in mind?” The whole room fell into silence once the group started thinking.

After minutes of thinking, they all said at once, “Let’s just go to LA.” They all looked at each other and grinned. “To LA it is then! Ok guys, get your butts up and start getting preparing your luggage. We must arrange our things as soon as possible. We don’t have all day to pack things up!” The leader stood up and clapped his hands loudly. They all nodded and start dressing up to go home to pack their things for their exciting vacation.

At Araneta Coliseum, Philippines…

La la la la la la la la la la la
Hey yey yeah hey yey yeah hayan nabi
La la la la la la la la la la la
Hey yey yeah hey yey yeah hayan nabi. ~~~

Everyone in the Coliseum was so captivated by the group’s voice. Some fans are also singing together with them. The whole place was filled with never ending booming sounds from the music and the fans’ louds voices.

Banners can be seen everywhere. The name LYHZ is the only word you can see other than ‘I LOVE YOU’ or ‘Your #1 Fan’ and even the name of their bias in the group. The name of the group is pretty ironic but the fans didn’t mind so they stay in using it. Some even gave a meaning of it which is ‘LoveYourHeartZone’. Fans accepted it and use it as an inspiring name for their fan pages and fan clubs.

As the last song ends, all members joined each other at the center of the big stage, preparing for their appreciation and farewells to the fans. “Thank you everyone for attending our concert! We didn’t really think that many people will come, right guys?” The eldest guy and also the leader of the group said to everyone in the coliseum in a well-mannered way. They all nodded while waving their hands.

“We might be saying goodbye today, but don’t worry! We will come back with much more entertaining and exciting songs for you all!” The guy with alligator smile cheerfully said. “We will make sure that you will all love it! And again thank you so, so much!” The shortest but loudest guy said while doing different styles of heart.

“Goodbye guys! See you all next time! We love you!” The group’s dancing machine said while doing some goofy dance, which made everyone, even the members, laughed at him. “Paalam na sa inyo! Mahal namin kayo!” Slowly they walk out on the stage and head to the dressing room.

They were resting their tired bodies when their manager came in with unexpected news before him. “Okay, chodings, you should go now, and also don’t do anything tiring for the past one and a half month coz for those days, you will have your special vacation. We promise to not bother any of you on those days.”

The members blinked their eyes rapidly then exclaimed, “JINJA?!”, and their manager just simply nodded before saying goodbye.

“Yes! Our wish came true! We’re going on a vacation without any prevention and distraction from the company! WOOH~! Thank you and we love you, Xander-hyung!” The dancing choding wiggles while raising both of his arms in the air. The other members didn’t mind and even followed what he’s doing.

“Let’s go to Los Angeles. We’ve been dreaming on going there even before we have able to debut as a group.” The doe-eyed guy said while jumping around the couch. “Yeah, even our little puppy here wants to go there.” Their leader teased the youngest member as he grabbed his phone.

“So are we guys ready to go and have fun?!” The guy with chestnut brown hair said while continuing his cute dances. “YES!” They all shouted together and continued their celebrating dance.

“I should inform my brother about this.” The leader whispered to his self before joining his dorky members, who are dancing like mad people. “To LA, HERE WE GO!!!”