Popsicles Can Be Cute Too After All

My Star

Tiffany’s POV

I am lying if I said that I’m not happy this day, especially, tonight. But I was totally confused when I saw a very angry and pissed-off Jessica, sitting at the couch while crossing her arms and legs. ‘Maybe I will ask after we eat. Talking to her is not the most appropriate way to do right now.’

All of us gathered together at the living room. The foods are already prepared, even the plates and utensils are already arranged. Though we’re eating at the floor since the table is short-legged one, at least it’s large that all of us can fit and eat comfortably around it. All of us ate happily, or at least almost all of us? Jessica and Yuri are still quiet, and not in a good mood to even speak a word.

We introduced ourselves to one another, by the way. We have also known that some already knows who, like Nicole to Hyoyeon, Hyunnie to that Yoona, and Sulli to Luna, and I’m also with them because of Taeyeon, hehe.

Once we finished eating, Jessi immediately goes up stairs and so is Yuri, telling us that they’re already tired and wanted to sleep early. The leaders could only sigh at that. But one thing really goes beyond my expectations. Both groups will also have a one and a half month vacation, which only means that I can spend more time together with Taeyeon! ‘I should start planning all the things Taeyeon and I can do this whole vacation!’

Author’s POV

It’s already midnight but one person was still fully awake. Zack was talking with someone on the phone. “Yeah, Dad, I will. Always take good care, okay? So that’s all Jackie, I’ll just call again tomorrow. Goodnight, bye!” He hanged up and was about to go back inside when someone called out, “Hey, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, it’s nothing. I’m just calling my sister. She’s asking what happened today and how we are doing. You, aren’t you supposed to be sleeping already?” Zack asked Victoria. The girl walk at the edge of the balcony and stared at the sky. “I was already asleep but, you know, nature is calling me so I need to go to the comfort room.” Zack only hummed as a respond. Minutes passed and Zack yawned, and Victoria giggled at the sight. “How about going back now?” She suggested.

He nodded. They were about to walk back when Zack stopped and called the girl. “Hey, Victoria-shi?” Zack called out, and the girl stopped on her tracks and turned around. “Our groups might go into ups and downs but … I’m somehow glad that all of us are going into the same vacation in the place and time with yours. It will definitely make everything more exciting and fun.” This made Victoria smile at the latter.

“I hope a nice, memorable trip with you and your friends here in LA. If there’s any problem, don’t hesitate to ask for my help. Let’s solve it together, ok?” Victoria raised her hand and it was gently held by Zack. “Same goes for you. You don’t have to worry since I’m here to support you. Isn’t it, Partner?” Zack showed his dorky side as he shook the girl’s hand. Victoria giggled at him. The two shared a friendly smile as they both go inside the house.

The cool, breezy night passed and it was 5:30 of the early morning. All the older housemates are already up, making breakfast for the others who are still in their dreamland.

Sunny’s POV

The light rays of the sun shot right through my eyelids, making me squint and slowly wake up from my beauty sleep. I did some little stretching before going downstairs. Once I got down to the first floor, I saw Vic-unnie making breakfast together with Taeyeon and Zack-oppa. The two guys were playing like kids at the kitchen will Unnie is putting the food at the table in the living room.

“Morning, Unnie.” She looked at me and greeted back before continuing what she is doing. I offered her my help but she declined, saying that she’s almost finished anyway. “Just go wake the others up and tell them to go down so we can all eat together.” I followed what she said and go back to the bedroom upstairs. “I should, at least, wake up the girls, except Jessica, first before the others.”

I walk in first at our room. I successfully awakened Tiffany and Seohyun since they’re easy to deal with. I then go to the other room and wake all the sleeping beauties there. It was also a piece of cake. I asked Krystal to help me wake ‘Princess Aurora’ up, and I was beyond happiness when she agreed. After waking them all up, I go out the room and was about to go down when one of the room where the guys are sleeping at opened.

I heard a long yawn, and not long after that came out the guy I always think of ever since I met him. “Sooyoung… ” I muttered under my breath.

“Something smells good. I wonder what the breakfast is going to b--“ He didn’t able to finish his sentence when he looked at me. “G-good morning, S-Sunny.” He nervously greeted me with a flushed face. I could only giggle, not only because of the way he acted, but also because he still had some drool over his lips.

I slowly walk closer to him, and it seems like he wanted to step back. I smiled and pointed his lips. “You looked like you had a nice dream to drool like that.” I walked away while laughing at him, who’s wiping his lips while blushing because of embarrassment. ‘Though you’re so cute by just that, you still look hot.’

Not so long after I got down, all of them are also at the living room, even the guys. Jessica is also with us, but her face was still like yesterday, on a bad mood and it doesn’t look like it will change anytime now. We all eat at the living room. Some are already friendly with one another like Yoona and Seohyun, and Krystal and Amber. I also tried to be friendly with Sooyoung, and I seemed to succeed at it. We talk about our habits, likes and dislikes, and more.

We both blushed when we both complimented each other’s weird yet funny antics, him being a shikshin and me being good at aegyo. After eating, some of us played video games while the others cleaned the dishes. The remaining ones are just resting at the living room, waiting until it’s safe to swim at the beach.

An hour passed when Zack-oppa and Victoria-unnie told us that we can finally swim. We all go back to our rooms to change. Minutes later, we all came out and no one is seem to bother at one another’s clothes anymore, though some of the guys will stare at us girls for a second then look away. But I’m not going say that we didn’t looked nor stare for a minute at the guys’ bodies too, especially Sooyoung for me. All of them had a nice and very well tone bodies. ‘Full of muscles and very y! Wow!’

"Come on guys and Hyunnie, let's go! We don't have all day so hurry up!" I heard Yoona yelled. "Wait up, Yoong!” Seohyun replied back. Yoona then held her hand and carefully pulled her down stairs then out of the house. “Aish, that Im Choding forgot his floaters.” Hyoyeon said as he carried a pair of two floaters and a life preserver.

“Hey, Sulli, you sure it’s ok for us to also film your members?” I saw Luna talking, or more like whispering, to Sulli in the living room while holding two cameras. Their voices were low but I can somehow hear it clear. “It’s fine. I already talked to Vic-umma, though she said that I should do it secretly for now to make it more fun.” Sulli replied wink. Since I didn’t have any idea of this, I stepped close them.

Luna was about to give one of his camera to my member when I suddenly cleared my throat, taking their attention to me. “U-Unnie.”, “Sunny-noona.” The two were very shocked but I put each of my arms around their necks and pulled them close to me. I give them a devious smile and said, “Don’t worry, kids. Your secret is safe with me as long as you two make sure that you capture pretty nicely, ok?” The fear was visible all over their face as they nodded furiously.

I let go of them as I walk out of the house. "Be careful, and put sun screen first!" Victoria-unnie yelled and we all obeyed.

Yuri’s POV

We’re all swimming peacefully at the beach. Most of the girls are sunbathing while the others are playing beach volleyball with us guys. The remaining ones are just filming like Luna and Sulli, or staying under a palm tree, like Victoria and Zack. Those two old lads really need to have fun sometimes. I found an empty bucket and I suddenly thought of splashing some water to those two.

I filled the bucket with sea water and then hurriedly ran to the two leader’s side and splash the water over them. I ran away from Zack, who’s chasing me because of what I did. I was laughing when suddenly, "Jessi!!!" I heard Tiffany yelled. I looked at where that snappy girl is and was shocked to see her struggling to get at the water’s surface.

"Oh, crap." I immediately ran through the water and swim to where she is as fast as I can. Her face finally disappeared as her whole body completely sank into the sea. Luckily, I was able to hold her hand and pulled her up, though I became more worried when I realize she’s unconscious. When I finally able to take her back to the shore, I immediately proceed to do what all people do to save someone who drowned. I did the CPR on her. Don’t worry though, since this is not going to be my first kiss.

All of them go around us, and some of the girls were crying. After many tries, she’d finally able to spit out the water out of . I didn’t think twice and hugged her. After I released the hug, I yelled at her, "Don't you ever try and be cocky again by swimming far away from the shore, you hear me?!" Call it rude, but I’m just concerned and scared at the same time.

She then looked intensely at me and shouted once she stopped coughing, "Well if you and you're tiny brain doesn’t know. I'm not some crazy girl who will just suddenly drown herself for no good reason. And for your information, I didn't even asked nor plead for you to save me so stop yelling!” ‘What the heck, so I’m the one who’s wrong now?!’ She stood up and is ready to go.

I was about to talk back when she turned around and said in low tone, “But I still have respect and manners so ... thank you, Y-Yuri." She immediately turned away and walked out. I was out of word. ‘So she knows how to say thanks. She’s cute too, by the way.’

“You okay, bro?” Sooyoung tapped my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled. “I guess she do look cute, Sooyoung. You just need to know how to appreciate and observe her way to do it.”

Jessica’s POV

What’s happening to me? Last night, every time I see, look, or just have a little glimpse at his face, my blood is boiling because of irritation, but now with just a little stare on his eyes, my heart will beats very fast. And now that I’m fully recovered from what happened earlier, I still can’t believe why my heart is still beating this fast. It even became worst everytime I remember Yuri’s face when he saved me from the beach.

I walked in front of the mirror and stared at the reflection of my face. I observed every features of it and stopped when I looked at my lips. ‘He used CPR, right? WAIT! Then that means!’ “NO!!! My first kiss was taken by that stupid, tanned-guy, Yuri!” I shouted in disbelief. While covering my lips, I rampage inside the room like a crazy person.

‘No! I so can’t this! NO WAY!!!’