Crush At First Sight?!

My Star

Krystal’s POV

“Girls, Leo-oppa called and said that he might take a while because there’s a heavy traffic on the road.” Tiffany-unnie said to us. We’re in the middle of the crowd inside LA International Airport, waiting for our ride which is Tiff-unnie’s brother, Leo Hwang, to show up and take us. He is here at LA for a business matter. We decided to take the opportunity and asked him for help, and he immediately accepted it.

He let us borrow one of the one of his resort, though some people will also use the same resort house, which means we’re going to share some space with some strangers at the house. We can’t do anything but to accept it because its summer and many people are in vacation, not forgetting that we’re also trying to budget our money on this trip.

“You mean we’re going to stay with strangers?! We didn’t even know them. And what if those people were erts or something?!” My sister crossed her armed under her chest, totally pissed at what she heard. “Jessi, don’t be so exaggerated. And besides, we all already agreed at this matter.” Unnie doesn’t seem to be impressed at what Tiff-unnie said. To be more specific, her facial expression didn’t even change a bit.

“It’s totally normal if she reacted like that.” Sunny-unnie’s sudden statement caught our attention. All of us looked at her confusedly, especially Jessica-unnie. “She’s already sleeping when we’re planning about the ‘renting matter’, so it’s really normal if she doesn’t know anything about it.” We all responded with gaped mouth at what Sunny-unnie said. Jessica didn’t utter any words anymore, but still rolled her eyes on us.

“Looks like we’re going to wait here until he shows up, so how about getting something to eat first while waiting? I saw a McDonalds somewhere while getting our things earlier?” I suggested since I’m also hungry too. We all stopped and ignore all the tantrum, Jessica-unnie is showing and saying at us. ‘Oh Sis, please give us a break.’

“Okay, but who will buy it? I can do it by myself though, so how about you all just go find a seat.” Victoria said. I told them I can buy it myself but Sunny-unnie suggested that she will accompany me. “Okay then, but be careful! If you two ever get lost, just text me, and we will look for you.” Vic-umma reminded us.

“Ok, Vic-umma!” Sunny and I exclaimed, as we ran off from our group’s side. “Hey, Krys, how about we have some little exercise?” Sunny-unnie suggested when we stopped running to take some air in. “You mean running again in this crowd? You’ve got to be kidding me.” I crossed my arms at her idea. Unnie sometimes think of some bad or ridiculous things.

“Oh, come on, Krystal. Just today so I can my work body out. Pweash~!” Unnie is embarrassing yet cute. She just started using her aegyo-attack again. I can’t do anything but to agree, because if I don’t, she’ll kill me with her embarrassing techniques. “Just be careful, Unnie. We might bump onto some strangers or slip and hurt our butts.”

“Okay!” She fist pumped the air. I just sighed. ‘Even though I’m the maknae here, it still looked like I’m the mature one.’

“Get on your positions!” We get ourselves ready, and waited for the signal. “And … GO!!” We ran off as fast as we can to the McDonalds. We were so running fast, dodging perfectly to all people who are blocking the way. We’re almost at the front of McDonalds when we both accidentally slipped and bumped onto someone. Sunny-unnie bumped to a tall, handsome guy.

‘A total opposite of Unnie, but only on the height, okay?!’ She will definitely kill me if I said that out loud. Anyway, mine was a… llama? Wait! Of course, it’s a person, but he looks like a llama, a handsome llama.

‘Wait, did I just thought of some stranger, handsome?! It must be the cause of jetlag or something.’  I’m talking to my own thoughts. Yeah, I may be crazy today. Want to know more crazy things I’ve done today? Well, I just let myself stare at his dark captivating orbs. It’s like magnets that makes me stare at it intently, involuntarily and unconsciously.

“Are you okay, Miss?” What a y husky voice. ‘What the hell, Soojung?! You really must be experiencing jetlags. You’re not thinking like yourself today!’ I kept on fighting with my own thoughts while looking intensely to this guy’s eyes. Unnie seemed like doing the same as I am. ‘Oh please, someone help me!!!’

Sunny’s POV

‘Hey Sunny! Lee Sunny! Soonkyu! LEE SOONKYU!!! Wake the hell up, damn it!’ My conscience keeps on yelling inside of my mind. My body, my mind, and even my heart don’t seem to function right. It’s completely lagging out, and all of that is because of this tall guy in front of me. And his arms are around my waist, by the way.

I heard him say, “Are you okay, Miss?”, but I just can’t move. But I know that they’re strangers, and Krystal needs my help so I mustered all the strength that I have and said, “S-Soojung-ah, let’s go. Thank you and sorry from what happened. We promise it won’t happen again.” I immediately, but kindly, pulled away myself from the embrace of the guy in front of me. I go to Krystal’s side and bowed to the guys before going away with Soojung.

While walking in the restaurant, I kept on shaking my head because I can’t seem to stop thinking and remembering that tall guy’s face. It’s weirder since I somehow wanted to hear more of his gentle voice. We absentmindedly ordered the foods. I looked at Krystal who’s seemed to be also thinking of something, or should I say someone. I was thankful that I’m not the only one who’s thinking that way. But this also prevents me from teasing her.

“U-Unnie, I feel weird. Is it because of the jetlag? Please let it be jetlag. I can’t really believe it if you’re going to say it as … love.” Little Jung said the last word in a very low voice, totally embarrassed at the fact that she really is having a crush at that llama-looking, yet handsome, guy.

“Let’s not assumed and think of it like that for now, okay, though that llama-guy and the tall one was really cute.” I talked like it was nothing, but the last sentence made my face flushed. We shook our heads hard that it ached like hell. “Forget it for now and mind it later.” When we got what we ordered, we get back at our members’ side as fast as we can. We remained silent until we reached our seats.

“Hey, what took you two so long? And why are you both looking like potatoes? Did something happen?” Nicole was bombarding us so many questions. We just ignored her and started eating. “Uh ... hello. Earth to Jung, Sunny-unnie to space?” Sulli waved her hand in front of us, but Krystal swatted it and focused herself on eating. We just kept our mouth shut until our ride came.

I move closer to Krystal and whispered to her, “Hey, for now let’s not say a thing about what happened earlier, and keep it as a secret between us. Let’s go back to excited mode, okay?” She nodded started talking enthusiastically again, especially to Sulli, who’s been sulking since Soojung didn’t talked to her.

“I know it’s crazy but … I want to see that guy again, though I feel like I’ve him before we even bumped to them. I also want to know his name.” I muttered silently as I took a seat. I started playing my PSP with Nicole. Even when I’m seriously playing, my mind was still on that tall guy.

Krystal’s POV

“Who is that llama-guy, and why do I feel like I’ve seen him before? What I mean is it’s like I’ve known him for a long time yet I can’t remember. I wish I could see him again, and maybe I might know the truth behind this unknown feeling.” Sulli was already asleep while I was just looking at the window. The weather was nice but that was not the thing that gets my attention.

The traffic light turned red, which means the cars will stop for a while. I don’t know if the world is playing me but the car that stop at our side has the person who’s I had been thinking for a while now. The llama-faced guy was inside a red van.

He seemed to be singing some songs with his friends. Not so long, he turned his head to the window and sing there with some dorky moves. He seemed to remember my face, because after a good five seconds of his dorky acts, he stopped and froze. He stared at me, and I did the same. But it was broken when I laughed because the looks of his dorky lip singing and dancing like a kid came back to my mind.

He blushed while I’m still laughing. Even though it didn’t end long, I’m still satisfied. The car moved again, now with me smiling as I think of many possibilities of us maybe seeing each other again. “I think this vacation is really a good thing to have.”