A Night to Remember: part II

Us Against The World: 2Jae edition.

Guys, I'm going to cry, this is over! I just want to thank you all again for choosing my fic to read! For subscribing, voting and leaving amazing comments!! I love reading what you think~~ I wish this was up to your expectation and I wish you enjoy this last chapter! isn't really my thing so sorry if its awkward to read or something, I owe it to Youngjae here :P

I wish you will also join me in my new 2Jae which I will post soon~~

That said, enjoy!


The nice smell of pure, green fields nicely wakes him up from the light slumber in which he had fallen at some point of the trip. He feels the car’s seat still under him and he senses the wheels still moving in the concrete, making him confuse of how long had he been sleeping. Opening his dark eyes slowly, Youngjae turns his dreamy gaze to the black haired man on his left, seeing Jaebum’s sweet smile already greeting him.

-Hyung, where are we…?- he mumbles weakly, hearing nothing more than their calm breathings.

-We are almost there. You can keep sleeping if you want, Youngjae.- Jaebum answers gently, turning those brown eyes to him for a short moment.

-No…- the brunette boy yawns and shakes his head. -Where are we going?- he insists, sitting straight in the seat as he feels little by little more awake.

-It’s a surprised, Youngjae.- Jaebum tells with a hint of mystery, the smile on his lips curving in a playful smirk.

-But hyung~ It’s my birthday!- Youngjae sulks cutely, hearing his lover’s y chuckle.

-Exactly. It’s your birthday and I have a few surprises for you…- Jaebum says quietly, yet still his voice sound loudly seductive.

Imagining all what that means the young boy bites his bottom lip hard, enjoying in silence the older man’s words. -Is it still too far away?- he wonders, trying to control how anxious he is.

-No…- Jaebum denies softly, turning the steering wheel and parking near a big, tall three. –We are here.- he says, placing his shining brown seas on the brunette boy by his side.

But the calm and gentle voice of his lover barely reached Youngjae’s ears; because all what could do was watch amazed the beautiful scenario in front of his marveled eyes. Stepping slowly out the car the brunette boy doesn’t blink, afraid this paint could disappear if he does and without wanting to miss any detail of the divine cottage standing in front of him. The dark wood shines dimly under the nice moon light, which pass through the fluffy tree tops and softly trail off in the night, giving to the house a hint of romantic mystery that sends shivers under the young boy’s skin; making him feel quite anxious.

-Do you like it…?- there’s his lover’s low voice murmuring curious against his ear, so tempting.

Turning his brown orbs full of excitement to those sweet seas Youngjae smiles and nods. –I love it.- he says, tangling his fingers with Jaebum’s long ones; holding his hand in a tight yet warm grip.

-I’m glad.- Jaebum smiles along, squeezing his little hand sweetly caring. –Let’s come inside, I want to give you your presents.- he tells, a touch of playfulness echoing in his voice as he kindly drags him into the cottage.

Feeling the warm skin of his lover tickling his fingertips Youngjae just nods and follows his hyung’s steps; walking that entire short path till they crossed the front door of the lovely place.  It isn’t as big as Youngjae felt in the instant he saw it, but even so it looks really comfortable.  Inside it’s as beautiful as outside, just that the pastels colors of the furniture and the dark tint of the curtains give to the house that homey and nice sensation of a place you ever want to leave … and the fact that he can feels Jaebum’s unique scent invading his senses from every single corner makes it even better.

It makes it perfect.

-I didn’t want to take you to a hotel, it would have been awkward and not special at all.- Jaebum comments, catching his attention once again as that hand leaves his own and slid around his waist. -I bought this place because it enchanted me right away, it has something I can’t really know what it is but I love it. I thought I could use it to work here, but then Junsu born and well, I can’t keep traveling back and for so… I come here a few times in the month, when I need to breathe… and I wanted to show it to you.-

Jaebum says, soft and calm, looking straight at his eyes with the tenderest gaze Youngjae have ever seen.

-If this is hyung’s favorite place… then it is my favorite place as well.- he murmurs shyly, giving to his lover a sweet smile.

-Then it is our favorite place?- Jaebum wonders somewhat amused yet still nice, pulling the younger boy closer.

-Uh… that sounds too cheesy.- Youngjae pouts embarrass, as his dark eyes turn away when he feels his cheeks heating up in a bright carmine color.

Chuckling softly at how cute his little lover can get Jaebum lets go that slim waist to grip gently that little hand again. –I think it is… but come, let me give you your first surprise.- he says slightly excited, dragging the brunette boy to the kitchen.

Youngjae didn’t complaint, he just followed his hyung one more time, enjoying of the nice bond between their hands; hiding a disappointed pout when they reached the countertop and his lover lest go his hand to take something out from the fridge, searching something else in a drawer as well and finally turning off the lights… but when the boy’s eyes catched the bowl of ice cream Jaebum left in front of him, the pout in his lips curved up in the happiest smile.

-I knew you could enjoy it more if rather than a cake I give you ice cream.- Jaebum tells as he opens the bowl, putting two candles with the shape of ‘19’ on top of it. -So you better ask your three wishes quickly before it starts to melt.- he jokes, lighting the candles.

Seeing the light fire glowing in the darkness of the kitchen and magically illuminating his hyung’s loving gaze it makes Youngjae’s heart flutter terribly in love, painting a sweet smile upon his pink lips.

-Hyung, we should just eat the ice cream. I already have everything I want.- he whispers, like if it was a secret only Jaebum knows.

-It’s that so…?- Jaebum wonders softly, rising his left hand and that warm cheek ever so gently.

And Youngjae remembered there is one more thing to wish.

-Ummm… I think there’s just one more thing.- he mumbles, before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. “I wish Jaebum and I can live together forever” he asks from the bottom of his pounding heart, hoping that some God is listen to his words.

Holding into that yearning the brunette boy blows the candles kindly, smelling the scent of burned candlewick a few seconds later. Opening his dark brown eyes Youngjae sees the mild grey smoke slowly disappearing in the air; and it was just there when the lights of the kitchen brighten upon them once again. He hears Jaebum’s silent steps coming to stand back bides him, and turning his curious gaze he watch his hyung’s charming smile dedicated to him.

-Let’s eat.- Jaebum says handing him a spoon, as his nice voice echoes nicely around the small room.

Grinning wide in pure happiness Youngjae nods and accepts the utensil, burying the cold metal deep in the melting cream and quickly taking it into his mouth. The intense and delicious chocolate invades his taste buds and delights his sense of smell, sending small waves of satisfaction to every inch of his body; causing him to sigh in bliss as the spoon calmly slid out his mouth.

-You really love ice cream, don’t you?- Jaebum wonders amused, yet still his voice holds a heavy loving ring in it.

-Almost as much as I love you, hyung.- Youngjae answers cutely, looking into those orbs while another spoonful lose inside his mouth.

Swallowing hard Jaebum tries to remain smiling nicely, put the sinful sight of those pink lips closing tight around the spoon makes it almost impossible to do so. Taking some of the cold dessert as well he watches in detail how the metallic utensil slid in and out of that sweet mouth, making him shiver uneasy as a few improper thoughts of what else could enter that mouth cross his sudden clouded mind.  The amazing taste of the ice cream melting inside his mouth it’s highly ignorable as all what his darken hungry eyes can see is the way those pouty lips shine so deliciously moistened under the bright light of the room.

And upon seeing that mischievous tongue clean the shiny surface of the utensil Jaebum felt his temperature rising dangerously fast.

-Youngjae…- he calls out in a low murmur, his soft voice echoing slightly husky as he leaves his own spoon above the countertop; sliding his hands around his lover’s waist. –I still have another present.- he tells somewhat seductive, watching how the young boy smiles excited.

-Really, hyung?!- Youngjae asks innocently, perhaps missing the way those brown orbs look at him with something more than just sweet affection.

Nodding silently and without saying anything Jaebum moves away for a moment, walking into the living room and taking something big from the couch. Reaching his little lover’s side again he places the gift above the countertop, watching curious how Youngjae’s eyes shine amazed just by seeing it.

-Hyung, what it’s this?- the brunette boy wonders in a soft mumble; his adorable eyes never leaving the present.

-You have to open it to know, Youngjae.- Jaebum answers calm, yet still seductively low.

Seeing in silence how his little boy smiles excited Jaebum calmly slides behind the brunette boy, holding him by the waist as Youngjae tears the white wrapper anxiously fast. A nervous shiver wandered around the older male’s body when the paper was completely out of sight and all what the young boy could see was the present. Under the nice bight light of the cottage Youngjae holds a painting, a painting of himself. It was a portrait, which it looks exactly like him. Every detail it was perfectly made, from the small mole under his right eye to his rosy lips curved in his most sweet smile. His disheveled brunette locks, his slightly plump cheeks blushed in a shy carmine color, his straight little nose and his small red ears; everything looks so real like if it was the clear reflect of a mirror. Youngjae doesn’t say anything then and Jaebum hugs him tight, suddenly feeling insecure about it.

-I never made a portrait of anyone in my life… but I wanted to give you something no one ever gave you, and I wanted it to be special.- Jaebum tells sounding slightly ashamed, resting his forehead against the boy’s comfortable shoulder.

-Hyung…- he hears Youngjae’s mellow voice mixing with the murmur of the painting lying upon the countertop; and he feels how the boy turns around in his embrace.

Until their eyes meet, colliding sweetly in the ephemeral distance.

-I love it.- Youngjae says, smiling tenderly. –I’m so happy to be the first portrait of hyung.- he comments, feeling how his face blushes as red as the tint of his gift.

-I’m glad…- Jaebum mumbles with a calm smile, cupping one of those warm cheeks. –I was afraid I couldn’t draw you as perfect as you are.-  he comments, caressing the soft skin burning his fingertips.

-T-that’s embarrassing, hyung.- Youngjae says with a shaking amused tone, turning his shy gaze away.

-Well, my last gift it’s even more embarrassing…- Jaebum tells with a low, tempting tone of voice; taking that fragile chin and gently making those brown orbs to look back at him… asking something which made the young boy in his arms tremble eager.

-Do you still want it, Youngjae?-

Upon hearing his hyung’s words Youngjae didn’t need to think twice to know what his lover meant. It was all over Jaebum’s handsome face, in his darken brown eyes which look at him with burning desire and it could be hear loudly in Jaebum’s seductive voice. Youngjae shivers impatient, feeling that mischievous thumb his bottom lip in such an unfair way of teasing.

-Hyung… we should go to the bedroom…- he mumbles, holding back his hunger to smash his lips against his lover’s, push him down on the ground and forget about making this night special.

-Ah, yes…- Youngjae hears Jaebum’s soft murmur; and he feels that warm hand leaving his face to grip his small one kindly. –Come, this way.- it’s all what his lover said with a sweet smirk, before calmly dragging him out the kitchen.

Leaving the melting ice cream and his present behind Youngjae followed his hyung’s steps quietly, turning in a corner and walking down a dimly illuminated aisle. His heart was beating crazily excited in anticipation of what was about to happen. He has been dreaming with this precise moment for so long and now that his dream it’s finally going to come true it feels more unreal than never. He feels his skin itching to brush against Jaebum’s without anything in-between, his mouth goes dry by just imagining it, and his blood boils with the most uncontrollable desire spreading fast in his impatience anatomy.

 God, this was going to be amazing.

Wandering around his own thoughts the brunette boy didn’t catch the moment they crossed the door of the bedroom, but upon hearing the slight ‘click’ of the door closing Youngjae blinks, watching amazed the nice room in front of his shining eyes. The place is dark, dully illuminated by nothing else than the bright moon light sliding through the big, clear windows at his left. In the center for the room lies a king size bed, decorated with a black bedspread and dark blue cushions glistening magically under the natural light of the night. There aren’t much furniture besides a nightstand and a closet, but Youngjae thinks it’s more than enough to make the place cozy and comfortable for the two of them. 

-Hyung, this is really nice.- Youngjae comments softly, lying his hands above those big ones closing around his waist.

-Youngjae…- he trembles, as Jaebum whispers his name so low against his ear.

Feeling how his hyung slowly turns him around Youngjae swallows hard, meeting with that sharp, darken gaze which make nervous shivers run under his anxious skin.

-Tonight don’t call me ‘hyung’… just say my name.- Jaebum asks, his soft yet husky voice trailing off in the air like a whisper.

Looking into those enchanting orbs Youngjae nods, trembling embarrass at how seductive his voice sounded when he whispers his simple answer.

–Okay… Jaebum.-

And there was nothing more Jaebum wanted to hear.

Making the grip around that slim waist tighter the black haired male leans slowly closer to that flushed face, seeing how his little boy close his dark eyes in anticipation as their breathes ghost over each other lips. Taking the chance Jaebum watches for a moment the beautiful and adorable image of his cute Youngjae waiting to be kissed; thinking that he should paint it and save it for himself without telling to his little lover. A sly smirk paints itself upon his lips at that idea, but it disappeared as quickly as it came when finally the distance between them was closed with a sweet new kiss. Jaebum feels how Youngjae trembles softly in the calm caress, while those little hands close around his neck and pulls him closer; making him anxious as their tongues brush nicely against each other after so long.

The lust little by little was growing bigger and stronger from the bottom of his impatience being as he tastes the maddening flavor of chocolate mixing with Youngjae’s own sweet taste; which is impregnated in every corner of his mouth, turning him addicted to it already. Being so drown into the wonderful kiss Jaebum didn’t notice those playful fingers leaving his neck and sliding down to his shirt, undoing tantalizingly slow the buttons. A low groan dies between their swollen lips then, as he feels those warm hands strolling in his chest once the fabric was fully pulled apart from his body; sending pleasant waves to his lower regions. 

Breaking the sensual caress between their mouths Jaebum places his plump lips above the warm skin of his lover’s neck, hearing Youngjae’s mellow moans as he leaves a path of red spots in the smooth surface. Those sweet sounds of pleasure coming from that pouty mouth was making him insane, to the point he can’t help but sink playfully his teeth in Youngjae’s fragile collarbone, hearing him moan loudly at the sudden action. Jaebum doesn’t know what it was, but something burned strongly in him at the moment Youngjae shake under his lips; and suddenly his urgent hands were taking that unnecessary shirt out of his lover’s body.

-H-hyung…- Youngjae gasp in pleasure, feeling those long fingers playing with his sensitive s.

-My name…- Jaebum whispers husky against that red ear, as sharp nails scratch his chest slightly painful.

-J-Jaebum …- Youngjae shivers, feeling a hot tongue the edge of his ear when he murmurs the name of his lover.

A satisficed smirk curves upon Jaebum’s swollen lips at the ring of the brunette boy’s mellow voice echoing noisily in his dizzy head; while his naughty hands slid to the little boy’s back, going down and down in his skin and finally conforming themselves in the nice small but plump curve of Youngjae’s behind. Jaebum hears, loud and clear, how Youngjae stifles a cute moan against his shoulder when his hands sensually squeezed the firm yet soft flesh under his touch; and the grin in Jaebum’s lips grew impishly wider. He feels in detail how the little boy tense in his arms, and he sense the melodious sound of a sweet new groan dying in his ears when he pulled Youngjae closer; making their clothed groins brush slightly against each other.

And Jaebum felt like lava sprouting inside him at that mild touch.

The pleasurable sensations run fast through his veins, heating up every inch of his anatomy and numbing that part of his self which had been helping him to hold back all this time but that now was highly unnecessary.  He moves being led by the strong lust burning under his eager skin, kissing sweetly rough those pink lips which whimper surprised by his sudden action while he kindly drags Youngjae to the bed. Breaking the sloppy kiss for a moment Jaebum gently pushes the younger boy upon the soft mattress, hearing the mild murmur of the fabric sinking under his weight as he lies above the brunette boy. It didn’t take too long before their mouths found themselves immerse in an intense kiss once again, just like it took almost anything until Jaebum’s fingers were slowly wandering in Youngjae’s warm skin.

-Jaebum…- Youngjae gasp against the older male’s lips, feeling those fingers making wonders to his sensible s.

Taking the chance to have that little mouth opened for him he slid his tongue in, enjoying once again the pure sweetness of Youngjae’s mouth. But soon the lack of air was contracting his lungs, quiet inopportune, and so his plump lips went down and down on the boy’s warm body; leaving a trace of kisses and bites which glisten seductively under the dim moon light. A smirk plays in the corner of Jaebum’s mouth as he sees those marks, and his moist tongue hungrily his lips when his darken eyes find those pink perky buds under his fingertips. Youngjae was already making all those delightful whimpers just by being tease a little, yet the sound which leaved his mouth when Jaebum’s lips closed tight around that left could be only identify as a moan of pure bliss.

And Jaebum want to make him feel like that all night long.

His sharp white teeth nibble delicately the fragile and sensitive skin, feeling Youngjae’s furious heartbeats just beneath his lips. It was fascinating, how much the young boy enjoys this torture; Jaebum can tell by the way the little boy moans and whimpers at every more loudly, making his breathing cutely irregular. Leaving that abused alone Jaebum kindly moves to the other one, detailing with his brown lustful orbs the adorable blush face of his lover under his teasing touch. He , and playfully bites the tender bud, as his right hand slyly travels down in the tremble anatomy; barely the harden hidden in the brunette boy’s tight jeans.

-J-Jaebum, wait!- Youngjae gasps suddenly, taking his hand and pulling it far away from the little boy’s intimate zone.

To that unexpected reaction Jaebum quickly lifts his face, seeing Youngjae’s uneasy self staring at him with dark eyes clouded by an uncountable desire. He waited for the young boy to say something, but all what it comes from those pink, swollen lips are heavy and fast breaths.

-What is it?- Jaebum asks confuse, watching those lips purse nervously at his question.

-I… I want to touch you too.- Youngjae mumbles somewhat embarrass, and the black haired man can feel him trembling.

Sighing softly Jaebum smiles at his cute lover, finding extra adorable how Youngjae can still feel a little bit shy after having moaned like that. Stretching his hand out the older male cups that bright red cheek and gently pulls the young boy in another deep kiss; turning their positions in the process. Just when Jaebum felt the smooth touch of the sheets caressing his he broke apart, smirking covertly at Youngjae’s habit to his lips to taste their kiss a little longer.

-Now… touch me.- Jaebum whispers in the quiet night, seeing those dark young eyes glowing stronger in lust.

 A low groan goes down his throat when pink, pouty lips smashes sensually rough against his own; making Jaebum smirk satisfice in his mind. The desperate way Youngjae kiss him lets him knows how bad the brunette boy has been craving for this moment, and the only thought of what his eager little lover would do makes his twitch impatient in his pants.  He feels the cool air of the night brushing against his swollen lips once that sinful mouth had leave them, and Jaebum senses Youngjae’s hot lips every inch of his neck. The brunette boy moves slow, horribly slow, teasing him in every single red spot which paints upon his feverish skin; but Jaebum loves it. He loves how bold and passionate his cute lover is, and even if he didn’t imagine Youngjae could be so sensual he loves the idea of seeing him like this all nights.

-Oh, Youngjae…- Jaebum groans husky, feeling those delicious sensations running through his body as the boy rub their crotches together.

Youngjae didn’t say anything back, Jaebum wasn’t expecting him to do so as those enticing lips keep sliding down in his skin; reaching out his chest and abdomen, every single muscle and making him shiver uneasy as he feels that wet tongue colliding with the edge of his pants. Jaebum senses what the young boy was going for when those soft fingers hurriedly undo the buttons of his pants, but any attempt to make Youngjae stop died in his mind when the last clothes which covered his were pull down, lying forgotten in the floor, and the cool air caress his hot member; feeling almost immediately the most moisture and hot sensation closing around him, so intensely pleasurable.

-God, Youngjae!- Jaebum moans as his eyes fall off closed, every inch of his body shaking in ecstasy.

It was maddening, the heat and the tight suction of that sweet mouth moving in his twitching shaft; making him see starts in the back of his head. It’s not like Jaebum never dreamed with Youngjae doing this to him but, Heavens, he never thought it could feel like this. It was just so good, so amazingly good that Jaebum could feel every fiber of his self craving for more of those addicting waves of intensive sensations. Those swollen lips brushing sensually against his hard, sensible skin, taking his long length inside till it hits the back of Youngjae’s throat and with one hand what it couldn’t fit; making the little boy hum and send sweet vibrations to his hot member… all that was slow but surely pushing Jaebum to the edge of his wonderful . But he doesn’t want to end it just right now, not when Youngjae hasn’t feel as much pleasure as him.

-Youngjae…- opening his brown eyes Jaebum calls out for his lover, placing his hazy gaze on the boy above him.

But Jaebum has to bite hard his bottom lip until the point it bleed as he sees how his slowly pass through those swollen pink lips which glisten moistened in a mix of saliva and something else against the soft moon light.

Swallowing hard Jaebum breathes out heavily, trembling as those deep orbs stare at him and every single one of his expressions as Youngjae bobs his head up and down in a steady motion.

–Youngjae…- Jaebum calls for him again, this time running his shaking fingers between those bronze locks and tugging them kindly to make the young boy stop.

 Deep inside a part of him was hoping that Youngjae would ignored him and keep him until he releases himself into that warm, sweet mouth. But to the misfortune of that naughty part of Jaebum’s self the brunette boy slowly lets him go, sitting in his lap and desperately clasping their mouths together. A weak pant clashes against that playful tongue sliding between his lips, delighting Jaebum with Youngjae’s maddening sweet taste.  He shivers excited and his anxious hands quickly slide down on the young boy’s well-shaped body; undoing the only button of those tight jeans and ping it seconds later, smirking against those pink lips when his hand teasingly the hard member over the wet fabric of the boxer of his little lover, feeling him shaking in pleasure.

-J-Jaebum…- Youngjae moans softly, looking at him with heavy eyelids and eyes drunk of desire. -N-no…- he murmurs, pulling his hand away again. -I want you.- he whispers, so adorably impatient.

And Jaebum has to swallow hard one more time at what that means.

-Youngjae, I… don’t want to hurt you…- he mumbles kindly as he stares into those dark orbs, feeling how hot that cheek is as he rest his hand on it.

-J-just prepare me…- Youngjae murmurs somewhat embarrassed, rubbing his clothed against his lover’s bare one without wanting to stop.

-B-but…- Jaebum bites his bottom lip as that touch sends delicious sensations through his burning body. –I… don’t know how.- he whispers, suddenly feeling a little bit ashamed.

But when he sees how those wet lips curve into a provocative smirk, any trace of shame evaporated from his hot anatomy.

-It’s okay, hyung…- Youngjae calmly says, his cheek lovingly. –I will teach you… just this one time.- he smiles, but there was something just so alluring in his mellow voice.

Jaebum doesn’t know what to say at the moment, he is just too lost in Youngjae’s shining deep gaze and his seductive words to even think in something to speak. Jaebum doesn’t even dare to move, not his body or his eyes, afraid that he could miss some detail as he catches the beautiful sight of his little boy slowly stripping himself from those annoying jeans and underwear. It would be a lie to say Jaebum never imagine Youngjae , but Jaebum is not so sure if all 19 years old boys look as hot as his little lover. From head to toe, passing by his legs and thighs to his chest and collarbone, every part of Youngjae’s body is perfectly shaped and irresistibly attractive; making him sigh enthralled. Feeling that smooth and warm skin brushing directly against his own, without any bothersome fabric in-between; the black haired man trembles violently, being calm down with pink lips sweetly locking with his dry ones.

Youngjae drowns him in the deep kiss; numbing the rational part of his mind and making the world disappear as their lips move so exquisitely in sync. Jaebum barely feels how the brunette boy moves on top of him, slowly turning them around and leaving him above as minutes before.

-Hyung… do you have lube?- Youngjae murmurs against his lips, so huskily low.

Looking down into those darken orbs full of lust for a moment Jaebum breathes heavily, turning his eyes away to glance at the nightstand beside the bed to answer the little boy’s questions without words. Making a slight effort Jaebum stretches out his arm, quickly taking the bottle of lube out of the drawer; but before he could hand it to his lover Youngjae snitches it from him, pouring the sticky fluid into his fingers and leaving the bottle in a few near cushions.

-Jaebum, lean back a little…- Youngjae says softly, looking at him as those plump cheeks burnt in such a bright blush.

Looking at his hyung doing as he said and biting down his bottom lip Youngjae feels how that stupid blush on his face burns redder; knowing that this will be so damn embarrassing but so amazingly arousing as well. His hot skin twitches a little when Jaebum’s gentle hands place at the sides of his knees for support, and his heart beats strongly when he sees into his lover’s darken brown eyes as if Jaebum was anxiously waiting for him to start. Feeling a lot more embarrass the brunette boy turns his eyes away, taking a pillow and putting it under his hip to be a little more comfortable before breathing deeply and slowly moving his sticky hand down. Youngjae can feel Jaebum’s gaze following his moves, and he shivers closing his eyes at the familiar but yet unpleasant sensation of his finger pushing inside him.

Youngjae bright blush face contracts in discomfort for a moment, biting down his lip and tasting the metallic flavor of blood in his mouth as his wet finger fit in completely. Squeezing his eyes tightly he lets the second one in slowly, thinking that he won’t get used to this part never in his life. It’s not like the young boy have never done this before, but it seems it doesn’t matter how many times he do it, his body needs to get used to something else rather than his fingers. Holding back a moan at that thought Youngjae carefully starts to move his digits, gradually feeling the pleasure this act always brings to him. Slow but sure all those wonderful sensations spread in his hot skin, making him tremble at each new more excited. His pouty lips part and Youngjae moans loud as a third finger slid in and stretch him a little more, making his body burn in such a delicious way when his fingertips brushed his sensible prostate.

And Youngjae couldn’t hold back any longer.

Carefully taking out his fingers Youngjae pushes the pillow under him far away, turning around and standing on his hands and knees in front of his lover.

–Jaebum… h-hurry…- he mumbles terribly embarrassed but immensely aroused, looking over his shoulder at the older male.

Watching in detail how Jaebum sensually his dry lips Youngjae sees how his hyung searches for something in the drawer, just then watching Jaebum’s long fingers rolling down a on his . Youngjae feels those warm hands holding him gently by the waist then, and so his dark eyes fall off close while he turns his head to face the blue cushions as his lover moves closer. His heart was pounding uncontrollably fast, making the brunette boy more nervous and excited of what he is as he feels those gentle hands caressing his hot skin in such a sweet act… as something hard and sticky brush against him. A low, heavy sigh leaves Youngjae’s swollen lips and his blushed face frowns slightly uncomfortable as he shivers feeling how Jaebum slowly penetrates him. It was painful as hell but Youngjae tries to relax and not tense as his lover fills him up completely and stays still without moving.

Those big hands softly wrap around his chest as the older mal leans over him, while Youngjae feels Jaebum’s irregular breathing tickling his shoulder and neck. Enjoying that lovely caress on his skin the young boy smiles, sensing how the pain gradually goes away as he adjust to Jaebum’s size. Hearing nothing more than his lover’s breathing and his own loud heartbeats Youngjae notices that this new feeling it’s absolutely different from his fingers; Jaebum is hard as rock and so hot inside him that he can’t help but moan softly at the wonderful sensation.

-Hyung…- turning his face back to look at his lover Youngjae calls him in a whisper, staring into those brown orbs which wait for him to talk. –Move…- he murmurs simply, his lips slowly.

Warm, big hands travel from his chest to his waist; holding him tight yet kindly as Jaebum calmly slides out of him and quickly pushes back inside, stealing a husky moan from the brunette young boy. Electricity shoots through Youngjae’s sensitive body at the amazingly pleasurable feeling of his lover pounding so slow yet hard in him; making him want a lot more of it. Impatient, Youngjae starts to move his hip along with the older male; but changing the speed and forcing Jaebum to faster.

-Youngjae…- Jaebum groans against his red ear, squeezing his waist and burying his nails in his smooth skin as all the sensations running in their bodies are so terribly good.

Leaning his forehead against the soft, blue cushions Youngjae closes his eyes and moans out loudly; loving the way Jaebum s him so rough yet still nice. The pleasure burning every inch of his body every time Jaebum in him it’s indescribable; not even in his most ert dreams the young boy had imagine Jaebum would make him feel all  this. It’s so intense and so strong that his whole self shakes violently with those delicious touches making wonders in him. It is beyond any sensation he had experimented with himself, and even if it’s his first time with a man Youngjae is sure no one could make him feel what Jaebum does.

There’s just something in the way Jaebum moves, in Jaebum’s skin that makes this moment so sensationally pleasing.

-Jaebum!- Youngjae purrs sensually, feeling those long fingers playing with his sensible s.

-You like it, baby boy?- Jaebum whispers in his ear, his low voice echoing so damn teasing in his dizzy mind.

-, yes…- the brunette boy moans and trembles as he feels how his lover brushes against his prostate.

-Such a cute mouth…- Jaebum mumbles seductively, his free warm hand taking the young boy’s chin and gently forcing him to look back at him. -… Shouldn’t be saying nasty words.- he smirks as he stares into those lustful eyes, as his fingers outline those pouty lips.

-Hyung…- Youngjae whimpers as he those long digits, feeling how his lover keeps brushing against his sweet stop so terrible teasing.

-My name, Youngjae.- Jaebum groans ever so y, nibbling his earlobe as he hard in him.

-Mmm, Jaebum!- Youngjae moans loudly, letting those fingers go of his moister mouth. –L-like this… it’s uncomfortable now…- he whispers, feeling his arms quiver exhausted.

-Then turn around, baby.- Jaebum says in a sensual yet sweet tone, putting out and leaning back to give him space to move.

But Youngjae has other idea in mind.

-Actually…- the brunette boy mumbles as he turns to face his lover, crawling over him and sitting in his lap -I want to ride you, hyung.- he whispers seductive, staring into those deep brown seas as his fingers wander in that strong chest; sliding down and down.

-I told you to say my name…- Jaebum mumbles husky, somewhat serious, but the young boy can feel him trembling.

-Yes, but I know you like a lot when I call you ‘hyung’.- Youngjae comments, wrapping his hand around his lover’s and him teasingly slow.

- Youngjae…- Jaebum moans low, his lust brown eyes looking at him through heavy eyelids.

-What, hyung…?- Youngjae wonders faking a cute innocent tone, feeling how the older male twitch in his hand.

-Just… let me you…- Jaebum whispers against his lips, so amazingly impatient.

Trembling at his sweet lover saying such y words Youngjae smirks. –Such gentle mouth shouldn’t be saying nasty words.- he murmurs playful, that swollen bottom lip.

-Youngjae, stop teasing.- Jaebum hisses somewhat dark, putting his hand away and squeezing his waist tightly.

So Youngjae smiles.

Locking his arms around his lover’s neck he pulls Jaebum into a sweet, deep kiss; feeling how he shivers when he softly brush his entrance against that hard head. Moans lost themselves between their tongues as Youngjae finally sits in Jaebum hard shaft; feeling him shake when his tight heath surrendered him completely. Feeling how every part of his body itches to have more of those addicting sensations Youngjae moves fast, impaling himself over and over again on his lover’s as the pleasure was just too delicious to take it slow. Youngjae moans sensually as Jaebum’s tongue tastes him, losing itself inside his mouth and arousing the young boy even more. Big hand close around his waist, moving with him and pushing him hard down on the older male member; hitting that spot in him with makes him insane with pleasure.

- Right there, Jaebum…- Youngjae moans against his lover’s plump lips, feeling them curving in a smirk.

-Here, baby…?- Jaebum wonders playful, ing up and abusing that sweet spot which makes the young boy scream in bliss.

-Yes, there!- Youngjae moans loudly, feeling his amazing pooling in his lower stomach.

-Baby, you feel so good…- Jaebum whispers against his neck, and kissing his sensitive skin as those long fingers wrap around his twitching ; pumping him fast.

- Jaebum! - Youngjae throws his head back, closing his eyes with a smile on his swollen lips and enjoying the delicious sensations shaking his body as his makes him touch the sky.

-Youngjae…- he hears Jaebum his name in one  deep final , feeling  sharp teeth sinking in his collarbone as his lover comes undone.

It was paradise.

Looking down to those brown seas which slowly comeback to their natural clear color Youngjae smiles lovingly, placing his panting lips against Jaebum’s swollen ones. He breathes heavily against them, feeling Jaebum’s warm irregular breath clashing nicely against his mouth as they just stare at each other. Their fast breathings breaking the quietness of the night gradually calm down and Youngjae feels how Jaebum pulls him up, sliding out of him and dragging him to lie in the comfortable mattress. The young boy smiles as his hyung cover the two of them with the smooth sheet, and he smiles a little more as Jaebum hugs him by the waist, pulling them together, so Youngjae can see how brightly those sweet orbs are shining for him. Kissing slowly his lover’s upper lip first to then kindly the bottom one Youngjae hand moves to the older male’s cheek; feeling how Jaebum responds to his caress with soft, gentle kisses.

-I love you, Youngjae.- Jaebum whispers looking him in the eyes with dreamy orbs closing slowly, so cutely tired that the young boy feels his heart fill with joy.

the smooth skin under his fingertips Youngjae smiles sweetly, knowing that Jaebum must had been preparing this day since really early in the morning and after all what happens tonight he is just so exhausted. Hearing his lover’s nice breathing Youngjae watches him sleep, seeing how the gentle moon light caress those handsome features and bright them up so magically

-Thank you for everything you do for me…- Youngjae whispers smiling, sure that his lover hear him clearly in his dreams.

Leaving one last peck in those plump lips Youngjae feels his cheeks blushing deeply as he smiles so stupidly in love. Sliding his arm around his hyung’s big back the brunette boy hugs him tight, resting his bright red face in Jaebum’s warm neck; filling his lungs with his lover’s manly scent lulling him so sweetly as he shyly murmur his last words; feeling his lover hugging him tighter as Youngjae falls asleep in Jaebum’s protective embrace like he always dreamed.

-I love you Jaebum… only God knows how much.-