Such a special night

Us Against The World: 2Jae edition.

Flashes of white light sliding through closed windows slowly move around a dully illuminated bedroom, reflecting against the high ceiling and the baby blue walls in different shapes of bright light as the sound of passing cars coming from the near street loses itself around the quiet room. Watching the familiar spectacle displaying once again a pair of brown orbs blink calmly, accompanying the almost mute and long sigh passing through pink, plump lips of the brunette boy lying upon the perfectly made bed. His long arms are folded under the fluffy pillow, giving himself a comfortable position to look up at the enlightened ceiling and have his little moment of peace.

But the silent echo of his nostalgic heart only makes every minute irritant.

-Eish…- he hiss barely audible, quickly turning on his side as the murmur of the bed moving under his weight mixes with the noise of a new car passing by outside.

Frustrated, he was awfully frustrated. With himself, with his life… with that whole complicated situation he was locked in. As long as time passed these last days, every single short moment his eyes could meet with those sweet brown orbs which sadly asked for his forgiveness in silent Youngjae felt like it all and just bring his hyung into a warm hug; but she was still there. Talking always so friendly, smiling always so bright and making him feel the worst bastard in the whole freaking World. But what can he do? He knows most of all it’s his fault, since the very beginning he had always known this was wrong, this was something forbidden but even so he choose to hold into all those unforgivable feelings… he was to only one to blame. There are just minimal things he can do, like swallow all his tears, fake a cute smile, bow with false respect to her and turn around to hide in any place his little, fragile heart can’t be seen by judging eyes.

Without the privilege to whine about it.

It was the most difficult thing to do, but there’s no point in complaining if he had always been very well aware of how catastrophic everything would get at some moment. But the fact that hurts Youngjae the most it’s being such a long time without Jaebum. He could learn to leave the frustration behind and understand his place right now, he could bear the pain of seeing her clinging into his hyung and he could try to not hate her too much… but being without Jaebum was the impossible thing to do.

Everyone has a limit.

-I miss him…- a yearning murmur softly slides off his pouty lips, echoing mutely in the loneliness of the room.    

He knows he shouldn’t be doing this, that he has no right to do it but he sulks and pouts as he lies on his back in the comfortable mattress; folding his arms above his chest and telling himself again and again that he can’t cry because of it. Its truth that the last time he saw Jaebum he felt there was nothing to be jealous, but this was another different problem. It was over a week since the last time he was alone with Jaebum, and after knowing his hyung likes him too the brunette boy thought everything was going to be perfect from that day on… but then she came to ruin everything, putting a barrier between them and making Youngjae feel they are thousands of miles away.

It’s not jealousy what’s killing Youngjae; it’s the pricing sensation of needing him.

-Why it has to be so difficult?- he wonders to the air in low whisper, hearing nothing but the cruel silent of the night.

- I just love him…-

He mumbles sadly, feeling his heart heavy like if loving his hyung was a curse he had to bear his entire life; sensing warms tears rushing to the edge of his sorrowful eyes as a sneaky sob passes through his trembling lips. What’s wrong with being in love? Why is he suffering like this when there’s a chance that Jaebum might love him too? He should be squealing in happiness like a high school girl because his crush feels the same. But not, he is there lying upon the cold bed in the middle of the night.  Why was life so cruel to him…?

He was just in love.

Feeling the sadness which oppress his heart tightly the brunette boy slowly surrenders under his pain, leaving the warm tears free to roll down his cold cheeks as all that overwhelming sorrow can vanish from his system at least for a few minutes. After all, crying has always been the only way to lighten the unbearable grief in his heavy heart… but as soon as the first tears were softly falling down off his dull eyes the noisy echo of his phone ringing at the nightstand surprised him. Startled and curios he quickly brushes off those tears in his face as he sits down upon the bed; taking the cellphone to see who was calling him at 8PM.

And for a moment, he couldn’t believe his eyes.

-H-hello…?- he answer the call, feeling his heart throbbing uneasy inside his hot chest.

-Hi, Youngjae…-

And a joyful smile magically paints upon his pink lips as Jaebum’s sweet voice called out his name.

-Hyung!- the young boy exclaims excited, because it really is Jaebum and not some evil trick of his mind.

-How are you doing, Youngjae? it’s everything okay? It has been so long since the last time we talked.- Jaebum comment softly, somewhat nostalgic and somewhat tired.

-Yes, hyung. It has been so long…- Youngjae repeats slightly upset, remembering because of whom. But then he sighs. –…I miss you.- he mumbles shyly, feeling his cheeks blushing up a little bit.

-I miss you too, Youngjae. That’s why I called you, I want to invite you to come over for dinner.- Jaebum asks nicely, with a hint of sweetness ringing in his voice.

-W-what?!- the brunette boy mumbles astonish, not believing his ears this time and thinking that probably he misheard something.

But judging by the y way Jaebum chuckles at the other side of the line, he is sure he didn’t misheard anything.

-Tonight Junsu will stay at your house to have a sleepover with Suk Hyun, so like I will be alone in the house I thought that maybe you would like to come to dinner. We can also watch a movie later.- Jaebum tells calmly, as his soft voice echoes seductive in the young boy’s ears.

To the anxious beating of his heart Youngjae couldn’t help but smile wide in happiness after those words, because finally it seems things start to work out for him. But in the back of his mind he knows there still is a little detail.

-Ummm  hyung… what about… noona?- he wonders carefully, hearing his voice getting lower at the mention of her when he can’t even say her name.

-Oh, well, Suzy went back to China this morning. So it will be just you and me, if that’s okay with you.- Jaebum explains as nice as always, and maybe is Youngjae idea but he hears a slightly hint of nervous in the older man’s words as well.

-O-of curse it’s okay!!- Youngjae shyly answers louder of what he meant to, biting his bottom lip to not squeal like an idiot. -When do you want me to go, hyung?- he asks instead, trying to not sound so freaking excited about it as he truly is.

-9PM is fine?  I have to take Junsu to your house so I want to leave everything ready and then cook before you arrive.- Jaebum tells a little bit worried about the time, making the young boy chuckle softly.

-9PM it is then, hyung!- Youngjae says joyful, feeling his cheeks hurting a little because he can erase that wide smile off his face.

-Okay, I will see you later Youngjae.- Jaebum simply says goodbye, so soft and warm that makes the smooth color pink on those plump cheeks to be carmine red.

-Ummm… b-bye…- the brunette boy quietly mumbles, hearing a final chuckle from the older male before the call was ended.

Turning off the phone Youngjae softly lets it fall upon the delicate mattress; as his dark orbs look out the window, seeing the white Moon shining brightly. He can feel the fast beating of his happy heart against his chest, just like he can feel his cheeks still heating up as Jaebum’s tone of voice keeps echoing in his mind and making him shiver… but there is something new spreading fast under his skin. Is not easy to put it in words, because something as intense as feelings hardly can be explained, but this nicely warm sensation running through his body, giving him goosebumps out of nowhere and making him feel Jaebum is right there with him when all he has now is the darkness of his room Youngjae thinks this is the sensation of being cherished.

-Uh…- he sighs, lifting his hand to cover the wide smile on his lips. –I’m really too in love.- he murmurs, feeling the blush on his face tickling hotter.

Seeing the bright light of another car passing by reflected around his room Youngjae calmly lies down on his bed; hugging tight one of his pillows while he nuzzles the soft white fabric with his hot cheek as if it was the strong and comfortable chest of his hyung.

-It’s a date, isn’t it?- he wonders in an joyful whisper, as he tries to remember how many times had him dreamed with a moment like this.

Leaving a long and longing sigh slides from his pouty lips the brunette boy stretches his arm to grab the clock and set the alarm, willing to sleep at least a few minutes before going to his date because he knows his happy heart won’t let him sleep after it. Putting back the clock on the nightstand he lies his head on the comfy pillow, letting his eyes fall off closed slowly as he still can’t erase that wide smile in his mouth.

But just then the bell of his house rings loudly, and his eyes open up immediately.

-Junsu is here!-

Just like Suk Hyun’s little voice runs through the house and hits harshly right into his shock mind.

Abruptly Youngjae sits on the bed, hearing the noisy sound of the mattress sinking under his weigh as his little dark eyes open wide in surprised.

-What…?- he mumbles unbelieving, not understanding what was happening. 

Catching the mild noises of little steps walking fast along with slower ones Youngjae jumps off his bed; seeing for almost inexistent minutes his reflection in the mirror to check if what he is wearing was, at least, acceptable. Knowing that his dark blue jeans and his green and white shirt will do just fine to see him the brunette boy quickly takes the doorknob… but his hand holds it tightly in nervousness as the distant sound of the front door opening slowly travel all the way to his room, passing through the thick wooden and caressing his ears in a cold murmur which makes him shiver.

-Calm down…- Youngjae tells himself in a heavy sigh, sensing how the eagerness hurriedly spread along his skin.

But it was too late to calm down. As soon the hot breath left the confines of his mouth his impatient  fingers were already turning the cold knob and opening the door; letting his feet to walk down the dim aisle as his hurry heartbeat seem to be echoing between the walls around him. He is starting to get dizzy, because the pounding of his heart is too fast and he already has a dangerous cocktail of nice mixing feelings. His breathing has become a little bit irregular as well, he notices it as he takes those last steps and finally walks out the endless aisle; breathing deeply the cool air of the night as his dark eyes place themselves on the distant image standing at the front door.

 Youngjae thinks he could cry right now.

 -Otter hyung!- passing through his plugged ears two mellow voices call out his name, and it was just when he felt two little hands tugging on his jeans that his eyes finally looked down at the little boys.

-Hey, buddies!- he greets them softly, afraid that if he speaks louder his voice will come out too nervous, placing his slightly trembling hands upon those black and brown locks.

-Otter hyung you better prepare yourself, we have a lot of games to play!- his baby brother exclaims excited, having Junsu nodding in agreement as much excited as him.

-Oh, sorry boys but tonight I can’t play with you.- Youngjae calmly tells them, trying to act cool as he can feel a pair of sweet brown orbs staring at him from afar.

-Why not?- Junsu wonders innocently curios, looking at him with those sparkling clear eyes.

And Youngjae feels how his cheeks flush at that question.

-I-I’m going out… with my friends.- he lies, awfully, but he has to do it.

-With your friends… or with your girlfriend?- Suk Hyun asks mockingly, looking at him with those little eyes narrow which make him feel so nervous.

-Shut up, you punk!- Youngjae quickly says, hearing the two friends giggles as he ruffles their soft hair before leaving them behind as he walks to the front door where his mom and Jaebum are talking about something.

And his heart flutters in pure happiness as that warm gaze is once again placed on him.

-Hey, hyung!- Youngjae cheerfully greets, not holding back the wide and joyful smile painting upon his pink lips.

- Youngjae, where are your manners? You have to bow to your elders.- his mother says a little bit upset, forcing his head to bow and messing his hair more of what it was originally.

“Great, now I’m gonna look like a freaking idiot” Youngjae hisses in his mind, following his mother order and bowing politely to his hyung.

-It’s okay, Mrs. Choi. Youngjae and I have a great relationship, he doesn’t have to be so polite.- Jaebum comments calmly, nice and warm as always.

-Oh, it’s that so? Is he such a good dongsaeng?- his mother wonders somewhat curious, but actually Youngjae knows she doesn’t trust that fact at all and he doesn’t really knows why.

Well, he has had some little problems with teachers but teachers are just old, cranky people.

-He is, indeed. The best dongsaeng, to be honest.- Jaebum answers typically soft and correct, but there is some secret seductive echo in his words which Youngjae is the only one who could hear.

He could feel his face heating up quickly as his naïve eyes dare to look at those brown ones, loosing himself in the knowing gaze Jaebum give him… and if it wasn’t for those little hands tugging his jeans once again he could’ve probably made something stupid right in front of his mother.

-Hyung, are you sure you can’t play with us tonight?- Suk Hyun wonders a little bit sad, looking up at him with those dark, puppy eyes Youngjae rarely could resist.

-Sorry, buddy but I really can’t.- he apologizes again, sweetly caressing his baby brother’s cheek.

-But you always play with us. How are we going to play ‘Hide and seek’ without you?- Junsu asks as his little eyebrows curves in a soft frown.

-Ummm… you can play just fine without me.- Youngjae comments holding back his laugh, because those two take this way too seriously.

-But it will be boring!- they whine at the same time, giving him two cute pouty faces which make him feel just a little bit guilty.

-But I always play with you two, tonight I really want to go out with my friends.- he says in a fake whine which sounded slightly mocking in his ears.

The two babies don’t say anything else to him. They just pout and nod accepting his decision but not sharing it at all. –Come Junsu, let’s leave otter hyung go out with his girlfriend… he is the one losing all our amazing games.- Suk Hyun says somewhat offended, taking his friend’s hand and walking away to his room.

Upon hearing his baby brother’s words and his funny tone of voice Youngjae chuckles softly, making sure Suk Hyun didn’t hear him because even when his brother was still a baby he was pretty strong to be just a 5 years old kid; and the brunette boy doesn’t want to end with scratches all over his face and arms before his so awaited date.

-Can I ask you where are you going, Youngjae?- but then his mother asks, making his blood run cold in his system as his eyes place in those feminine orbs.

Because not going to his date is worse than going with a few scratches.

-Ummm… out with my friends?- he answers, giving her his best cute smile.

-With Yugyeom?- she asks like if she knew he was lying, so inquisitor, making him so damn uneasy.

-Yeah, with Yugyeom.- he nods and automatically affirmed, knowing that to his mother Yugyeom was some sort of angel.

And just like that, a sweet smile paints on his mother’s rosy lips.

-Okay, then. But don’t come too late, alight?- she says with a warm concerned in her soft voice.

-Okay, okay!- Youngjae quickly nods to end the subject, grabbing his hyung’s hand to hurriedly get the hell out of there. -I’m going with hyung now, mom! Bye~!- he cutely exclaims as he drags Jaebum along with him through the street; almost hearing his mother calling out his name in a funny hiss.

Imagining his mother’s expression the brunette boy just keeps walking, forgetting for a moment what was he doing and with whom… until Jaebum stops, dragging him back and forcing him to stop as well but still holding his hand tightly. Realization hit the young boy hard, and a blush soon was taking over his cheeks; making them bright red under the gentle moonlight. He simply doesn’t know what to say, words just can’t form in his mind as those brown oceans look so warmly at his embarrass self.

They are at night, in the middle of the street, holding hands as their glances say more of what Youngjae’s heart can handle right now.

-S-sorry hyung for dragging you.- he shyly mumbles, feeling nervous, anxious and stupid.

-It’s okay, don’t worry.- Jaebum tells as kind as always, giving him a nice smile which make the blush on his face tickle hotter on his skin. –Come, just get in the car so we can have our dinner.- he says, opening the door of some near car Youngjae hadn’t seen until now.  

Nodding slow he embarrassedly sits down on the comfortable seat, waiting until Jaebum turns and enters the car as well. Quickly the engine was roaring and soon the streets lights were flashing one by one as the car moves around Seoul, reflecting themselves on Youngjae’s dark orbs as he nervously looks out the window. He is beyond embarrassed at the moment and it isn’t precisely because he acted like a fool in front of his hyung, but because they finally are together after so long and all what he wants to do is kiss him as soon as possible.

“Oh well, waiting a little longer won’t kill me.” he thinks as he shyly looks back at Jaebum, seeing his hyung’s handsome profile as the older man drives carefully across the busy streets.

But it was then that Jaebum placed his enchanting brown orbs on him as those plump lips curve up in seductive yet caring smirk, one of those which melt his heart…

…And Youngjae knows it; the waiting was so going to kill him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Soft scents were mixing upon the steamy air of a kitchen, spreading nicely along the room and around the house as the sneaky breeze of the night slides from one open window. Hitting against the hot olive oil in the bottom of the frying pan the spicy and delicate condiments swim across a sea of red, joining with the rest of the ingredients and losing itself between them to add to the preparation a twist of something new in such a classic recipe. The nice bubbling sound of the sauce cooking to a calm fire combine in perfect harmony with the noise of the boiling water announcing it was time to pour the pasta; making anyone who could hear it anxious to try the finished dish.

But for a certain brunette boy, dinner is the last of his priorities.

Sitting alone at the table Youngjae grips the tablecloth tightly under his sweaty hands, hearing the sound of the kitchen echoing distant. His longing eyes are placed on Jaebum’s back, looking with delicate attention how he cooks calmly and with perfect coordination, while inside of his eager body he was slowly dying. Gripping the soft fabric a little harder the young boy bites his bottom lip, trying to still hold back his craving to touch the older male as his whole being is begging him to finally do it… But couldn’t be too invasive?

Getting all lovey-dovey so suddenly when they didn’t even confessed properly it doesn’t sound like the right thing to do.    

-Youngjae?- nicely he hears how Jaebum calls out his name, sending warm shivers rolling down his spine.

-Y-yes, hyung?- he answers a little bit startled, cursing himself mentally because of how stupidly nervous his voice sounded.

-Oh, good; you are still there. You are so quiet I thought you were gone.- Jaebum comments with an attractive amused tone of voice; looking back at him over his broad shoulder.

Feeling his cheeks quickly heating up in a mild blush Youngjae shakes his head in denial. –I-I could never leave!- he rushes to tell, making his voice sound too loud for his like.

-That’s great…- Jaebum calmly says, giving him a soft smile before turning his handsome face away. –…because I don’t want you to leave.- he mumbles with a hint of sweetness trailing off his lips, so loud and so clear.

And Youngjae’s heart could not stand it any longer.

-Hyung, c-can I hug you?- before he could even think those words had already slid out of his lips, being push by the strong and warm pounding of his heart.

Realizing what he had just said the young boy feels like running away to hide somewhere and never ever see the daylight again; but his heart holds him in place, not letting him scape from such an embarrassing situation. The deafening sound of the boiling water and the bubbling sauce was all what it could be heard in the small room, as a mute silent takes over the two of them… making Youngjae wish the Earth could swallow him up now.

 But then he hears the melodious sound of a gentle chuckle coming from those plump lips, followed it by simple words ringing nicely in Jaebum’s charming voice.

-Of course you can, Youngjae. But it has to be a back hug, I don’t want to burn the food.-

To the echo of those beautiful words ringing kindly in his incredulous mind Youngjae blinks a few times, feeling how hard his heart is beating and how hot his face feels at the moment. Nibbling nervously on his bottom lip the brunette boy silently stands up, taking a few uneasy steps across the small kitchen until he finally stands right behind the black haired man. Sensing how his body trembles calmly in anticipation Youngjae softly lifts his arms, running his shaking hands through Jaebum’s sides and shyly placing them upon that strong chest. Feeling his plump cheeks burning in embarrassment he hugs his hyung tightly, burying his bright red face in Jaebum’s comfortable back as the noisy echo of his powerful heartbeats makes him so stupidly happy.

-I-I missed you, hyung…- Youngjae manages to mumble, hearing in his voice how nervous and ashamed he feels.  

-I missed you too, Youngjae.- Jaebum says, so gentle and sweet; as one of his warm hands lies upon those which were around his chest, caressing the soft skin of his cute dongsaeng.

And Youngjae feels mild spams of electricity just by that simple touch.

-H-hyung, can I help you with anything?- he rushes to ask, not really knowing what to say as the older mal keeps his skin so nicely.

-No, it’s okay. Dinner is ready.- he feels how Jaebum turns off the burners as he kindly rejects his offer.

-Oh, great!- Youngjae exclaims hiding how slightly upset he feels because he has to broke the warm hug and just stand bides him to let Jaebum move freely.

-Are you hungry, Youngjae?- his hyung wonders while he serves the pasta in a platter of white porcelain, pouring the red sauce on top of it as those brown eyes take a quick glance at him.

Youngjae just nods at Jaebum’s question, seeing the older man giving him a small smile before taking the platter and placing it upon the already prepared table. Following his hyung steps the brunette boy sits bides him, watching how Jaebum serves him a plate of the perfectly made pasta. Taking the first mouthful of the night the boy could feel all the spices exploding deliciously in his palate, mixing with the soft and perfectly cooked pasta, making him crave to keep tasting the amazing dish his hyung had made just for him tonight.

-Wow, hyung! You are so great at cooking!- Youngjae exclaims amazed as he finish his plate, without realizing he didn’t speak a word, as he looks back at the black haired man who smiles amused.

-Did you like it?- Jaebum wonders with a kind hint of mockery in his voice, before taking a sip of his glass of lemon soda.

-I love it! I didn’t know hyung could cook so well.- the brunette boy comments surprised yet still excited as all those yummy flavors were still hanging in his mouth.

-Well, I’m not a chef but neither I’m so bad.- Jaebum jokes, after finishing his plate as well. -Do you want some more, Youngjae?- he asks then, knowing that surely his dongsaeng will accept.

-Yes, please!- Youngjae cutely answers, almost hearing the soft chuckle of his hyung.

-Okay, but I will give you just a little or you won’t have room for ice-cream.- Jaebum comments as he was about to serve another portion for the younger boy, but there’s a hand grabbing his arm and stopping him for doing so.

-Wait… there’s ice-cream for desert?- Youngjae wonders in a low, soft voice; seeing at his hyung with his dark eyes shining brightly.

-Yes, I have chocolate and strawberry.-Jaebum answers calmly, biting back the smirk which was fighting to curve up in his lips as the sight of that cute mouth almost drooling at the mention of the flavors.

-T-then I don’t want more pasta.- the brunette boy mumbles barely audible, swallowing hard as all what he wants to eat now it’s that delicious ice-cream waiting for him.

And so Jaebum chuckles.

-Do you want the desert now?- he asks to his adorable dongsaeng, seeing how Youngjae blushes mildly and nods somewhat shy. –Okay then.- he says simply, ruffling those brown locks kindly before standing up and picking up the dishes.

-L-let me help you, hyung!- he hears the brunette’s cute voice and he sees his small hands trying to pick up one of the plates; but he takes it instead.

–It’s okay, Youngjae. I will do it. You just sit here and wait for me, okay?- Jaebum tells him, softly caressing one of those blushed cheeks as Youngjae nods slowly at his question.

Seeing for a little longer into those tender seas the black haired man gives to the younger boy one last smile before walking away to leave everything at the sink and save the leftovers into the fridge, taking the two big bowls of ice-cream out of it in the process. Leaving them in a tray the older male grabs to smaller bowls, putting them along with the other two before taking the tray and carrying it to the table where an impatience Youngjae is waiting in silent. Sitting down on the chair Jaebum calmly starts to serve the desert, taking sly glances at the cute boy besides him who slowly his pouty lips hungrily.

-Here you have, Youngjae.- he tells trying to not be too amused by the way those eyes sparks at the sight of the creamy desert.

-Thank you so much, hyung!- the brunette boy exclaims happily, giving him one of those adorable smiles the older man loves to see; before taking one spoonful of the ice-cream.

Jaebum doesn’t say anything else, he just watches amazed how much his dongsaeng loves the freezing cream. Starting to taste the cold desert as well his interested brown eyes fall upon those pink, plump lips; watching in great detail how the metallic spoon pass through them and lose itself inside that little mouth… slowly getting out that warm cavity with a sneaky tongue the last trace of the melting ice-cream upon the shiny surface.

Uh, suddenly it feels so hot.

-Hyung, can I have some more?- Youngjae’s mellow voice rings softly into his mind, which takes long to decode those words as the image of that naughty tongue those pink lips seems to bewitch him.

Upon hearing his dongsaeng calling him once again Jaebum nods in a hurry, taking Youngjae’s bowl and serving another round of the young boy’s favorite desert. –Here…- he mumbles with a nervous smile, leaving the full bowl in front of the young boy.

-Is something wrong, hyung?- Youngjae wonders sounding slightly worry, as another spoonful goes to his mouth.

Trying to remain his brown eyes up into those pure dark ones Jaebum shakes his head softly. –No, I just… like to see you earing ice-cream.- he tells, like if it was the most common thing in the world; watching those cute cheeks brightening  up in a carmine red.

-W-why do you like that, hyung?- the brunette boy asks so honestly embarrass, turning his eyes away as he eats a little more of the sweet desert.

-Because I like everything about you.- Jaebum confesses, his soft yet loud voice making the young boy tremble.

A small, tiny knot of emotions forms automatically in his throat as the brunette boy stop eating his ice-cream, to place those dark orbs on him which make the older male feels so damn uneasy.

-What… does that means?- Youngjae mumbles slow, with a soft yet careful tone echoing in his words.

To the beating of his jumpy heart hitting fast against his chest Jaebum takes a deep breath, facing fully the younger boy as what he is about to say it’s the unforgivable truth he had been hiding since two years.

-Youngjae… do you remember when I told you I don’t miss Suzy because I have my eyes on someone else?- Jaebum asks, feeling at each second more nervous; seeing his dongsaeng nodding at him. –Well, that someone… is you… it has always been you.- he tells, feeling small shivers running though his skin.

And when those adorable dark eyes look at him with the tenderest gaze, he couldn’t stop his confession.

-I tried to deny it at first, because it was just so wrong… but my heart had always wanted you… I had always wanted you and I couldn’t keep lying to myself. I accepted the fact that I like you, but it hurt to know you will never feel the same. So fought against it, I tried to ignore it, I wanted it out of me. But my heart could not let you go… and I understood it was because I could not live without you.- Jaebum mumbles slow and calm, looking into those beautiful orbs which make his heart pound even faster.

But the brunette boy just blushes a little brighter, as he bites his pink bottom lip in an act of shyness.

-W-what I’m trying to say… it’s that I like you, Youngjae. I like you in a way I shouldn’t, I like you in a way it’s wrong but I can’t help it anymore. I won’t fight against it; I’m tired of fighting.- Jaebum confesses straightforward, swallowing that knot of emotions in his throat before saying the last words which show his pure heart.

I just… I just want to be with you.-

Hearing just the rumbling of his joyful heart Jaebum sighs heavily, feeling how his body and soul feel lighter now that he finally got to say all what he had been keeping inside jut for him for so long… but then his clear eyes catch the tender image of Youngjae’s pink lips slowly curving in such a beautiful smile which takes his breath away.

-I… I also like you, hyung. I’ve always like you and… it makes me so happy to know you like me too.- Youngjae lovely confesses as well, looking at him with that mellow glance it melts the older male’s heart.

To the adorable echo of those words the black haired man smiles, kindly cupping one of those red, cheeks. Slowly caressing the warm skin under his fingertips Jaebum leans closer to Youngjae, their shining eyes never moving away from one another.

-Will you stay with me forever, Youngjae?- Jaebum whispers serious, as his warm breath lose itself in the minimal gap separating their mouths.

And to the wonderful sound of Youngjae’s last words he closes that gap, joining their anxious lips in such an awaited kiss which shakes their hearts with warm emotions as the strong yearning they had for each other fades away from their burning skins because now they are together.

-Just if you promise you won’t ever let me go.-