When the Sun falls

Us Against The World: 2Jae edition.

The lively blue sky leisurely dyed with the first minutes of the sunset. Through the immensity of the clear firmament, gentle shades of a weak color pink and a faded orange tint spread quickly around Seoul; giving to the big city a hint of magic in between all the artificial and blinding lights of popular stores and crowded streets. Behind tall buildings and the endless blue sea the bright incandescent sun quietly lies down, ending a new day as the time goes by and the moon softly starts to claim its place in the sky with mute murmurs of excitement. The baby blue of the firmament taking soft sparks of pastel colors reflect on a pair of brown orbs; mixing with their natural shine as a curios  twinkle of nervousness displays upon those innocent eyes.

-Where are you, Yugyeom?- a brunette boy mumbles somewhat impatient, as his uneasy gaze moves away from the sky to look back inside the almost empty school; not seeing his tall friend nowhere.

A heavy sigh slides out Youngjae’s full lips as he hopelessly leans against the school’s gates once again. He has been waiting there for Yugyeom since P.E time ended, but it was about 30 minutes since then and the tall boy hadn’t come out from the gym yet; act which makes Youngjae have cold chills running slow around his body. The never-ending waiting was the part he hates the most when a conversation was right around the corner, and knowing how Yugyeom would react when he tries to talk to him it’s the part Youngjae is the most scared of.

But still, he is determinate to not lose his best friend.

To the murmur of steps coming closer passing through the anxious rumbling of his heartbeats in his ears the brunette boy hurriedly lift his hoping gaze, watching almost in slow motion how the kind breeze of spring tousle some bright locks as the person he was waiting for so impatiently  walks past him.

-Yugyeom!- Youngjae exclaims uneasy, wanting to reach out to grab his younger friend’s arm but his hand didn’t move an inch when those small eyes looked back him.

-What?- Yugyeom simply wonders, his voice sounding typically soft yet slightly surprised.

-Ummm… can we talk?- Youngjae carefully asks, his shy eyes pleading in silent.

 The boy just stays still, letting the nice wind of the afternoon slid across the small gap between them, as he looks straight into those ashamed eyes with that harsh glace Youngjae isn’t so use to, and that right now shakes with fear every single part of his body.

-I was going to wait until next week but I’m listening.- Yugyeom comments then, slow and calm as the breeze blows kindly hurry around them.

Hearing the echo of those words in his unbelieving brain Youngjae blinks a few times, feeling a rush of strong nervousness invading his system as his mind shut out a loud ‘what to do?!’ which only makes him even more restless and scared. It’s not like he hadn’t prepared himself for this, it’s just that having Yugyeom right in front doesn’t make it any easy.

-Ummm… well… I just… want you to know I do love you Yugyeom, like a brother, like a friend… that’s why I don’t want to hurt you. You are really important to me, more of what you think… so please… don’t leave me.- Youngjae says soft, almost like a whisper, as his sorrowful eyes look down; feeling his heart arching a little as his words vanish in the air like if they were nothing.

Those words might not be the best… but it was the true his heart was crying.

Upon a long sighs and steps coming closer Youngjae quickly looks up, finding Yugyeom standing right in front of him; those sharp eyes shining curiously bright.

-Youngjae, I love you.  Do you think I could go away just like that? It hurts to be rejected, but I knew your feelings and even so I confessed… I wasn’t angry at you, I was angry at me for being so stupid to think you would considerate giving me a chance.- Yugyeom tells, his honest voice slowly filling with shame.

-Oh…- Youngjae softly murmurs, feeling Yugyeom’s warm hand running through his brown hair. –But I’m glad you did it. I know how… annoying it’s to have such feeling inside and not saying anything. So now… maybe you can feel calm.- he comments, as a small smile paints itself on his lips.

-Yeah, I definitely feel calm now.- Yugyeom says somewhat playful, moving his hand away from those soft locks as he feels his heart beating fast just but the way his friend smiles. –But you have to promise me something.- he adds, seeing how those eyes open wide in surprise.

-What?- Youngjae wonders curios, catching the way Yugyeom’s eyes shine serious.

-You have to confess to that old man, you have to run the same risk I did.- Yugyeom smirks, somewhat mischievous yet particularly sincere. –One of us must have good luck in love.- he jokes, making the brunette boy chuckle.

-I don’t know if I can have better luck than you… But I’ve been thinking in finally doing it.- Youngjae tells, as his plump cheeks softly stain with a pinkish color just by the way his heart flutter as he thinks about Jaebum.

But there are warm lips quickly kissing him out of nowhere.

-HEY!- Youngjae shuts loud, taking a step back as he stares at Yugyeom mocking grin. -What was that?!- he asks, obviously demanding an explanation for that unrequired peck.

-I really hate that stupid face you make when you think in that old man, so I’m gonna kiss you every time you do it.- Yugyeom says amused, seeing those chubby cheeks blush brighter. –Maybe like that you will learn to not do it in front of me.- he smiles, his small eyes curving along with his mouth as he slowly walks away.

-Uh? No… umm… wait! Where are you going, Yugyeom?!- Youngjae wonders confuse, seeing those bright locks being brush by the kind wind as his friends keeps walking away.

-To Bambam’s house. He has food and video games to comfort me for being rejected!- Yugyeom exclaims surprisingly joyful, as he wave his big hand to him in a way to say goodbye before turning around a corner and disappearing from the brunette boy’s sight.

Hearing nothing else than the spring breeze blowing fast and caressing his skin gently Youngjae blinks astonish, seeing the place where his younger friend use to be just a minutes ago and remember the final words he said.

-To Bambam’s house? But Yugyeom hates how Bam eats everything, and Yugyeom hates how Bam always beats him in video games…- Youngjae mumbles for himself, not understanding Yugyeom’s reasons.

But when something ‘click’ in his head, a small playful smile slowly curves up in his pink lips.

-I wonder…- diverting his dark eyes to the watch on his left wrist Youngjae mumbles curios, as he calmly start to walk away back at home; seeing the blue sky complete covered by those soft pink and orange nuances.

-Is it really just for food and video games?-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As the calm sun keeps fallen asleep behind the distant horizon and impregnating with it’s shining colorful glory the endless blue sky the spring breeze of this particular afternoon blows kindly quick, playfully tousling a pair of two brown heads in the natural process. Running quietly around those soft locks the sneaky breeze slid in between tiny, little fingers intertwined with longer ones in a soft yet protective grip as two brothers walk hand in hand through the silent street while the yellowish rays of the sleepy sun kindly caress their backs.

-Youngjae, I’m getting tired…- the little brown haired baby boy whines, as his innocent eyes look up searching for his brother’s glance.

-Suk Hyun you always say the same after 4 blocks.- the big brown haired boy comments slightly amused, looking down at his little brother who pouts cutely at him.

-That’s because it’s so long!- the younger whines one more time, tugging weakly his brother’s big hand in annoyance.

-Hey, we took the bus; and it’s only one block more. You should’ve got used to this by now, it’s like 2 years since you start going to Junsu’s house and we always walk.- Youngjae points out somewhat serious, seeing his baby brother pouting a little bit more.

-But Junsu doesn’t have to walk to our home, Jaebum hyung always takes him there by car.- Suk Hyun sulks really bothered, kicking some stone as he walks still.

-Well, that’s because Jaebum hyung it’s not as busy as mom and dad in the afternoons.- the brunette boy explains, watching how a sad frown slowly forms in his brother’s face.

-Mom and dad are always busy…- the little boy mumbles low, yet still his sorrowful tone reach out the older brother’s ears.

And Youngjae felt his heart slowly tearing apart.

-Suk Hyun, listen.- he said as he stops walking, knelling down in front of his baby brother; finding those sweet eyes flood with tiny tears. –Mom and dad have to work, just like we have to go to school. Everybody has responsibilities, you have to understand that.- he tries to explain, seeing how a few tears rolls down through those soft cheeks.

-But I miss them…- Suk Hyun whimpers, cutely brushing away those wet drops from his face.

-I know, I miss them too and they miss us as well, you know?- Youngjae smiles as his baby bother nods in respond. –But you have to remember that you are lucky to have your mom and dad at home.  Look at Junsu, his mommy is in another country, really far away, and he can’t see her everyday.- he tells, watching how the tears around those innocent eyes slowly disappear.

-Yes, Junsu must miss his mommy a lot more.- Suk Hyun mumbles softly, as his little head nods along his words.

-And you don’t see Junsu crying because of it, right?- Youngjae asks serious, sweetly caressing those dark locks as Suk Hyun nods shyly under his touch. –Then you shouldn’t either.- he whispers secretly, smiling to his baby brother who cutely smiles back at him.

-I won’t cry again.- Suk Hyun says then, his mellow voice sounding low with confidence.

-I’m sure you won’t.- Youngjae smiles a little wider, playfully ruffling those soft locks as his little brother whines in protest. -Let’s go! It’s getting late and Junsu will be angry at you!- he exclaims then, seeing amused how Suk Hyun eyes open wide in horror.

Upon hearing his words those little fingers tightly grip his big hand, and the brunette boy had to bite his bottom lip hard to not laugh at how strong his little brother was dragging him just because Junsu hates when Suk Hyun it’s late for their reunion. Letting his baby brother drag him along the long block Youngjae stay silent still, watching how Suk Hyun looks kinda nervous yet there is a small smile curved up in his pink lips and the brunette boy couldn’t help but smile as well.

He remembers so clearly how Yugyeom and him used to be exactly like this.

“When did he start to love me like that?” he asks himself the question he couldn’t ask Yugyeom, feeling slightly nostalgic as he thinks that probably things won’t ever be as they were before.

But even so he smiles.

“I hope food and video games will help you to change your heart.” he thinks, remembering Yugyeom’s last words when the wind was ruffling his bright hair. “And Bambam too” he adds, letting the smile on his lips turn into a playful smirk.

-Youngjae, ring the bell!- Suk Hyun whines loudly then, suddenly taking him out from his inner thoughts.

-What…?- Youngjae wonders confused, looking down at his frowning little brother who pouts angry at him.

-RING THE BELL!- the little boy shuts impatient, scaring his older brother a little.

-O-okay, there’s no need to yell.- Youngjae chuckles awkwardly then, looking back at the white wooden door in front of them and ringing the bell before his baby brother kick him.

But it was when he heard steps walking inside the house that his heart skip a hard and nervous beat, remembering him about the last talk his had with Jaebum.

How on Hearth is he going to face him?

Life, God, or destiny  didn’t give him time to even take a really deep breath to calm himself down when the fancy door started to open slowly; little by little revealing those sweet brown orbs which naturally search for his embarrass dark ones. He couldn’t do much when the door was fully open and Jaebum stood there, looking at him with that warm and gentle gaze which makes Youngjae’s cheeks turn on bright red and send nice shivers running all over his shaking skin.

Time seemed to stop as they stare at each other, being so drown in their eyes neither of them even perceived Junsu’s and Suk Hyun’s mellow voices already talking about games; just like the sound of the two little boys walking up the stairs was more than ignorable. Jaebum and Youngjae just stay there, standing at the front door without saying a single thing but the way their glances were connected it seemed to scream clearly more of what words would ever describe; as the sleepy sun slowly dies in the afternoon, dyeing the inside of the house with the magic mix of sparkling yellow, soft orange and baby pink.

-Youngjae…- Jaebum’s gentle voice trail off his lips calling out his name, making the brunette boy blush even more.

-H-hello, hyung.- Youngjae embarrassedly bows, feeling how a stupid happy smile itches to curve up in his lips.

-Do you want come in? There’s something I need to tell you.- Jaebum says kindly, yet still his voice rings loud with seriousness.

Nervous chills runs down the brunette boy’s spine at those words and that tone, hearing the echo of the talk he had with his hyung a few nights ago still rumbling in his head and heart. Feeling not only curious because of what the older man have to say but knowing that he also has something to tell as well Youngjae slowly nods, taking shy steps into the spacious house and shivering once again as Jaebum closed the door behind his back. Looking down at the nice wooden floor he silently follows his hyung’s steps, walking to the kitchen and staying there without knowing where to place his nervous gaze.

He doesn’t want to be so damn obvious but the situation wasn’t precisely the one to remain calm so easily.

-Do you want some lemonade, Youngjae?- Jaebum asks with his characteristically nice voice, calmly taking the full crystal jar out of the fridge.

 -Ummm s-sure, I would love some.-the brunette boy nervously answers, feeling shiver after shiver running fast in his body as he walks closer to the older man.

-Here…- Jaebum says simply, handing him a glass of the sweet yellow drink.

And their skins burned when their fingers ghost over each other.

-Uh, t-thank you hyung…- Youngjae shyly mumbles, quickly pulling his hand away and taking a sip of the fresh beverage to calm all those warm waves flooding his body.

“What the it’s wrong with me? Why am I expecting something!?” he shouts out loud in his dizzy mind, feeling how his heart was pounding hard against his hot chest. “Just listen and don’t get funny ideas.” he tells himself, leaning against the kitchen’s counter as he takes another sip of the sweet drink.

-Youngjae…- but the way Jaebum calls his name in a low, kinda intimate tone of voice won’t ever help to calm his jumping and hopeful heart.

-Y-yes, hyung…?- Youngjae nervously answers, lifting his ashamed eyes from the yellowish liquid in the glass to place them into those brown eyes…

…Find out that Jaebum is standing right in front of him now.

-Youngjae… did you think about what we talked the other night?-  the older man asks, so low and soft that Youngjae’s cheeks could only turn on redder.

-Y-yes…- he mumbles and nods along. - But I… still don’t know what hyung meant.- he adds in a embarrass whisper, feeling his hyung’s long fingers kindly taking the glass from his hand and placing it upon the counter behind his back.

Making him feel quite anxious as he leans a little closer.

-You really don’t know? I thought I was pretty clear.- Jaebum comments slowly, and maybe even more low; as his brown eyes couldn’t move away from those shining  ones.

-Ummm…- Youngjae nervously purse his lips, hearing his heart flutter fast inside his chest as his eyes find the sight of that plump mouth breathing calmly so close to his.

-Youngjae…- he sees those lips moving tantalizingly slow, calling out his name in a sweet murmur which seems to ask for something.

To the beat of his heart pounding anxiously faster with all those strong emotions he has inside the brunette boy’s arms softly runs up his hyung’s side; shyly gripping the soft blue fabric under his fingers as he pulls the older man closer… silently screaming what he wants. Soft chills spreads along his eager skin as Jaebum’s strong arms gently closed around his waist; just like sweet shocks of impatience shake his heart as the feeling of their breaths clashing nicely against each other caress his lips.

-You know, don’t you?- Jaebum murmurs, feeling how their upper lips ghost against each other just like that night.

-Hyung… please…- Youngjae just whispers then, almost like a desperate whine.

And that was all it took to cut Jaebum’s last string of self-control.

Their yearning mouths found each other in a sweet kiss, which shakes their souls with that nice sensation of finally being together. Plump lips kindly trap pink, soft ones; kissing slowly as they melt into the sweet caress of their anxious mouths. A rush of warm waves nicely spread along their burning skins when tongues slyly brush against each other, winning a small, shy moan from the brunette boy who could only pull the older man even closer; feeling how their bodies fit perfectly.

To the ugly sensation of their burning lungs screaming out for air, they slowly broke apart; feeling their warm breaths mixing together in the tiny gap separating their swollen lips… already wanting to closed it yet again. But they stay still in each other arms, feeling their hearts beating in sync and saying it all; as their warmth mix creating something warmer than the hot sun light and something more special than the magical sunset.

-W-was that… what hyung wanted to say?- Youngjae shyly wonders, slowly his lips as his eyes ashamedly place in those darker brown orbs.

-It depends…- Jaebum whispers, so low and seductive; just like his deep dark gaze.

-O-of what…?- Youngjae asks curios, feeling his whole being trembling in anticipation.

And his poor heart almost stop beating when the older man leaned a little bit closer one more time, whispering into his red ear something which it should not been asked.

-Will you let me do it again?-

Hearing Jaebum’s seductive tone ringing loud in each of those words, Youngjae’s swollen lips curves up in a mischievous smirk as his soft arms slowly wrap around the older man’s neck. Letting his fingertips enticingly ghost over the smooth skin of his hyung’s neck, Youngjae leans closer as well; placing his pink lips upon Jaebum’s warm ear and mumbling playful words which curiously make the older man tremble under his touch.

-As much as hyung wants.-

The grip around his waist getting tighter was all what he got in respond, act which only makes their bodies press even more together and raise the heat between them pretty much in a dangerous way which makes him blush bright red… Not that it was something to complain about, but the brunette boy doesn’t know how much he will be able to hold back if Jaebum keeps seducing him like this.

He was a teenager after all, and this man has been the center of his most dirty dreams for so long.

-Youngjae…- Jaebum calls out his name in a low and soft murmur, making him shiver as those sweet lips brush against his red ear.

Swallowing hard Youngjae slowly moves his head to his right, letting their noses touch as their heavy breathings clash against each other one more time. -Y-yes…?- he whisper, softly looking up at those bright brown orbs.

Finding those darken eyes shining bright with the strongest emotion Youngjae had ever seen in them… but it can’t really say which was it.

-Are you sure?- Jaebum whispers serious, as the words softly trail off his trembling lips.

Youngjae doesn’t really know how, but he sees some fear in those brown seas and he hears some hint of concern in that smooth voice; which make his heart tug a little with pain. Is it possible that Jaebum is scared of this as much him… but because Jaebum wants it as much as him? Those lips didn’t lie when they kissed him, those words could not mean something else, the way Jaebum looks at him right now says the true it has always been hided there and the way Jaebum’s heart beats, exactly as fast as his own, it’s because the same feeling, isn’t it?

-Hyung…- Youngjae murmurs, as a tender smile paints itself upon his lips. –Of course I’m sure.- he whispers, as he slowly close that almost nonexistent gap between their mouths.

Their lips naturally lock together, meeting in a new kiss which, even it if was slow and sweet, steals their breaths away. Just by the mere sensation of their sensible mouths caressing in such an intimate touch one more time their happy hearts flutter excited, spreading nice shivers along their warm skins as the sweet kiss gets a little more deep and heated; making the brunette boy moan softly against the older man’s smirking lips.

And suddenly little steps getting closer echoes around the house.

-Daddy~! Can you give us some lemonade?- Junsu’s innocent voice rings in the small kitchen as the two little boys arrive to the place, just a few seconds after their mouths and bodies had broken apart from each other.

-Hyung, why are you still here?- Suk Hyun asks curios then, looking at his brother’s brown eyes and finding pretty amazing how red his cheeks are. -And why are you blushing like that?- he wonders, slightly mocking.

-I-I was chatting a little with Jaebum hyung, c-cant’ I do that?- Youngjae says somewhat defensive, feeling his face heating up a little more as the two kids just giggle. -W-why are you laughing?- he asks faking an angry frown as he walks closer to the two boys.

-It’s just hyung…- Junsu starts, exchanging knowing glances with his little best friend.

-You look like our classmates when they say Junsu is cute, hyung!- Suk Hyun giggles, feeling how Junsu besides him push him a little embarrass but still laughing.

Upon hearing his little brother basically calling him a girl after a confession Youngjae’s embarrass dark eyes search for those sweet brown ones, finding not only them staring at him warmly as always but also a secret mischievous smirk place all over his hyung’s handsome features just for him which makes his heart flutter and his cheeks bloom redder if it was possible.

Ashamedly the brunette boy looks back at the two little boys, ruffling his baby brother’s soft hair in a way of punish him. -Yah, you little punk! I’m your older brother!- he hisses mad,  not credible at all.

Hearing the two kids still laughing at his red plump cheeks Youngjae pouts. –I’m going home then…- he fakes a sulking tone, giving to the two babies a nice smile before walking back at the front door.

-Youngjae, wait!- but before he could open the door he hears how Jaebum calls him and he sees how Jaebum hurriedly gives to the two kids a glass of lemonade to then quickly walk to where he was standing.

-We still have to talk.- it’s all what Jaebum says with his serious yet gentle voice, looking straight into his eyes and making him shiver just like that.

But Youngjae only smiles at him, calmly opening the door as he takes one step outside, feeling the nice spring breeze kindly welcoming him. Seeing his hyung’s brown eyes brightening up by the last instant of the sunset sneakily sliding into the warm home Youngjae tells his shy last words of the day, as he turns around to leave letting that stupid happy smile to curve up wider in his lips… and letting Jaebum craving to hear more.

–It’s okay, hyung… I think we said it all.-


Well finally!!!!!! I think I was waiting for this more than you guys, seriously these two are too cute~~