The beginning of everything

Us Against The World: 2Jae edition.

How long has it been? Weeks had passed in a blink of an eye. Two, or maybe four, Youngjae couldn’t tell. Time has been running so fast lately, and simultaneously, fading away so slowly in front of his eyes. Hours turned days so easily, Youngjae has notice that since that night because every moment he spends with Jaebum seem to pass extra quickly. In the minute he crosses the front door of Jaebum’s house, as the warm light of the afternoon sun is caressing his back, he loses the notion of space and time and nothing else really matters. But when the nice sun goes to sleep and the kind moon rises up in the sky, its just then when reality hits Youngjae hard and pushes him to go back home because another day was ending.

And he knows that as soon the sun comes out time will feel weird again.

Night wasn’t really his problem, because around that time of the day he simply sleeps or he is having a lovely time in his lover’s arms; the misfortune was waiting for the night to come. From the very instant his dreamy dark eyes open with the sound of the alarm ringing at 7AM every little minute seems to go by in an exaggerated glacial speed. The worst part of it was bearing with it at school, where every class seems never-ending even when his pleading bronze orbs stare at the clock begging in silence to make the bell ring and finally end his torture. Eventually the clock grants his wish and classes are over; leaving him just the easy afternoon to handle, which luckily to him wasn’t such a burden.

And so on, the vicious circle starts once again.

-I’m hating it already…- Youngjae sulks as he looks down at his feet, feeling the cool touch of the night brushing his warm skin.

There could always been nights like this one, when the bar wasn’t that much crowded and Jackson could let him go earlier because all what it’s needed to make a nice mood is Jinyoung and his mind-blowing way to play the piano. These times are worse than any regular night when he has to stay to do his entire shift until almost 2AM, because on those days there’s no way time seem frozen since he couldn’t be dying to end his turn just because Jaebum was going to pick him up and have some lovey-dovey evening.

-Hurry…- he whispers with a cute begging tone, glancing to the impassive watch in his left wrist.

It was obvious time could not move as he pleases, so the brunette boy feels extremely frustrated as he sees how seconds pass by but even so it seems time wasn’t running for him. Starting to feel a lot more impatient he turns his dark eyes up to the starry sky, hearing a few seconds later the sound of the door bides him opening calmly as a smiley Yugyeom walks through it.

-What’s up with that face?- Yugyeom wonders immediately as their gazes meet, his soft voice echoing like a murmur in the quiet hallway.

-Nothing.- Youngjae sighs, that only word leaving his lips with a heavy ring on it.

-Hey don’t lie to me, Youngjae.- Yugyeom says serious, standing in front of him as the kind wind those bright locks.

Making Youngjae feel the chills of déjà vu wandering along his back.

-I-I’m not lying!- the brunette boy states uneasy, with the memory of his best friend’s lips tickling his mouth.

-Then what’s it, Youngjae?- the tall boy asks sounding slightly irritated, but that was just his natural lack of patience since he somewhat can feel this is about that old man his best friend’s likes.

Knowing that Yugyeom will take the truth out of him in anyway his cunning little friend could devise, the brunette boy leans against the cold wall behind his back; feeling a stupid blush blooming in his cheeks even before words left his mouth.

-I miss Jaebum…- Youngjae murmurs, the blush on his face getting redder as he hears how shy his voice sounded.

As the brunette boy was fearing, plump lips quickly place upon his pink ones; giving them just an ephemeral touch which it disappeared as soon as it came.

-Y-Yugyeom!- Youngjae hisses embarrassed, looking into those little eyes which smirk mockingly at him. -I didn’t make that face!- he complains, because Yugyeom didn’t say anything about making heartbroken expressions in front of him.

-I know, but I will add to that the face you put when you miss him.- Yugyeom tells oddly calm, sliding his big hands into the jean’s pockets. –I think it’s worse than the happy one, I can’t even stand it.- he adds somewhat amused, giving to the older boy a smile which makes him feel uneasy.

-I-I thought you were over it…- Youngjae mumbles, the nervousness sounding so clear in his voice.

-Well…- Yugyeom sighs quietly, like if he was about to say something big but then he stops for a while. He looks into his best friend’s orbs, seeing his own confuse reflection.

-I don’t know what I feel anymore.-

Upon hearing the younger boy’s unexpected confession the brunette boy blinks without understanding those words or their meaning, but all what he have to do its look into Yugyeom’s eyes full of grief to know how sincere those words are.      

-What… do you mean?- Youngjae asks as careful as he can, taking a step closer to his friend.

-I mean, I love you but not as much as I did once… and I think I love someone else more than what I love you now.- Yugyeom explains, as in his soft voice you could hear loudly how troubled he feels.

-So… you have feelings for someone else.- Youngjae softly highlights, seeing his friend’s little eyes shining hopeful.

-But I still love you.- the tall boy stresses his words, sounding somewhat afraid.

-But you love that person more.- the brunette boy says sure, probably more serious of what he wanted to.

-But you are still here, Youngjae.- Yugyeom insist, more serious than his friend; gripping tight the fabric of his black shirt where his heart is lying.

To the sight of Yugyeom’s cute dark orbs staring at him with such strong mix of feelings Youngjae kindly places his hand above Yugyeom’s; gripping it tight yet softly. –I will always be here as a friend, right?- he asks without really doing it, seeing a small smile painting in his friend’s lips.

-Can we stop talking about it?- Yugyeom mumbles tired, slowly breaking the bond of their hands. –I still have a lot to think…- he sighs nicely, trying to end the topic.

-Why do you think so much? You will end up confessing after all.- Youngjae comments with a hint of amusement in his tone, trying to brush the topic off as well.

But judging by the dim pink color taking over the younger boy’s cheeks, he isn’t so sure any more.

-I won’t ever confess to him, for sure.- Yugyeom states, sounding rarely embarrassed.

-Why not? You did it with me.- the brunette boy wonders curios, the amusement in his voice ringing a little louder.

-This time it’s different.- the tall boy rolls his small eyes, getting slightly irritated.

-Why? Because you love him more than me?- Youngjae wonders with a playful smirk, and Yugyeom blushes brighter at the meaning behind of that.

-Please, let’s stop talking about it.- the younger boy asks, this time begging openly, as one of his hands tries to cover his ashamed expression. 

Upon seeing the adorable display of shyness his little friend is making Youngjae chuckles softly, moving that big hand away from Yugyeom’s flushed face as he calmly says his honest words; giving to his best friend a sweet, warm smile.

–I will be here when you want to talk about it. Yugyeomie, I just want you to be happy.-

But plump lips suddenly lock with his own, kissing him a little longer than before.

-What the hell, Yugyeom?!- Youngjae exclaims surprised and embarrassed once he had pull the younger boy away.

-I told you I still love you. And plus, you are just so cute.- Yugyeom smirks, enjoying his best friend’s nervousness so much.

Youngjae was about to complain about being kiss out of nowhere when the door besides them opens without warning, hearing the loud sound mixing with the soft blow of the spring breeze; letting a hurry Jinyoung to almost run into the hallway.

-Here you are Yugyeom!- the older boy exclaims relive, a small smile softly curving in his lips. –I had been looking for you like for 15 minutes.- he tells, taking deep breathes like if he had been running or something.

-You are such an idiot…- Yugyeom says amused, lips curving up in a wide smile along with his eyes automatically curving in crescent moons as their gazes meet. –I told you to come here at 12AM, it’s just 11PM!- he nags, with that loud tone of amusement in his tone and that smile still shining in his blush face.

“What’s going on?” Youngjae thinks, watching the two boys talking about something he is completely alien to. But taking advantage of being ignored he silently admires the way Yugyeom’s smile never vanish from his happy features. Or how that curious pink color in his cheeks turns slightly redder and brighter as Jinyoung ruffles his hair. Or how his dark eyes bright up strongly at the sound of Jinyoung’s funny laugh.

Was his idea or…?

-Besides, I can’t let you stay too long with Youngjae!- Jinyoung exclaims then, interrupting his thoughts.

-Why not, hyung?- Youngjae asks curious, sensing that maybe here’s something his two friends are not seeing, as he steps into the conversation while the oldest among them looks back at him a little bit frightened.   

-Yeah why not, hyung?- Yugyeom wonders honestly confuse, his eyebrows frowning softly.

Youngjae wasn’t really expecting for the oldest to answer him with the truth, but the question which left that plump mouth, just like the serious and determinate tone of Jinyoung’s voice surely surprised him a lot.

-Can you leave us alone, Youngjae?-

Taking a quick glance at Yugyeom’s little eyes blinking confuse the brunette boy nods to his older friend. –Sure, I was about to leave anyways.- he smiles, walking those short steps to the door. Saying a cute ‘see you later’ before closing it in front of him.

But it didn’t take too long before his right ear was sticking to the cold surface of the door.

-Eish, I can’t hear clearly.- Youngjae whispers, upset because this thing was thicker and heavier of what he thought.

There are just a few things he can catch, like the wind blowing faster and shaking the treetops. And one of them taking a really deep breathes, which to him it sounds like Jinyoung. There’s also the sound of phrases like ‘yes, I’m jealous’ ‘It’s difficult to say’ ‘probably you will hate me’, it totally was Jinyoung. But he barely can also hear Yugyeom saying something like ‘what?’ ‘I don’t understand’ and a final ‘Jinyoung hyung, just say it’ before words were extinguished for a while.

 And the soft murmur of lips joining in a kiss was all which trail off in the nice spring night.

Covering his mouth with a hand Youngjae slowly walks away from the door, going down the aisle and finally lowering his hand to show the playful smirk curved in his pink lips. “I can’t wait to hear the whole story from you, Yugyeom” he thinks, anxious to know what the heck happened back there. He kinda had the feeling Yugyeom was slowly looking at the vocalist with more than friendly eyes… but the brunette boy could’ve never guess Jinyoung could be also having some other feelings from the maknae.

He was just about to recall all the times they share together to find some clues he didn’t see  when the familiar silhouette of someone sitting in one of the bar’s stools makes him forget about anything and anyone else as his happy heart beats fast against his chest.

-Hyung!- Youngjae cutely exclaims, sitting right beside the black haired man who smiles warmly at him.

-Here you are. I was starting to think you left without me.- Jaebum tells, so charmingly amused.

 -I could never leave without you, hyung.- Youngjae smiles, feeling somewhat shy under the sweet glace of those brown eyes.

-I know…- Jaebum murmurs warmly, letting his fingers run gently through those brown locks. -Shall we go now?- he asks as his hand slide down Youngjae’s nape and up to his left cheek; feeling the soft skin burning under his fingertips.

-S-sure.- the brunette boy smiles embarrass, feeling that warm hand moving away from his red plump cheek and taking his small one; finally standing together and walking hand in hand to the exit.

It doesn’t really matter to him if people are watching them at the moment. All what he can feel it’s the strong yet gentle grip of Jaebum’s hand holding his small one with confidence and affection; as his joyful heart pounds so fast Youngjae believes he can’t be happier…

…And there’s no other feeling more precious.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Soft flashes of color reflected in front of his brown eyes, brightening up the deep darkness of the living room as the movie they are watching goes on without any interference. Upon hearing the scary yells mixing along with the terrifying background song Youngjae sinks a little more in the comfortable couch; tightening the hug around his hyung’s chest. Horror movies have never been his favorite ones, maybe he could bear a thriller but the hard horror ones like this; where zombies comes from anywhere to eat you up alive, are the ones he always tries to avoid. But tonight he made an exception, which he kind of regrets already, because it was Jaebum who asked him to and his lover seem to like these movies quiet a lot; so he wanted to make his sweet hyung happy.

But after almost 40 minutes Youngjae thinks he could not bear it any longer.

-Are you scared, Youngjae?- Jaebum whispers, lowering his handsome face closer to him as the arm around his shoulders brings them more into the warm hug.

Seeing into those pure brown seas the brunette boy nods slowly, feeling his plump cheeks heating up as his wanting dark orbs looks down to Jaebum’s lips; watching in delight how they move as the older male asks something about changing the film. How long has it been since they kissed? Probably just a few hours but the young boy can’t help but want that plump mouth against his own all the time. He hears his hyung mumbling his name in a wondering tone, and to the tempting sight of those lips moving ever so slowly he leans closer… finally having his so wanted kiss.

Soft waves of nice burning pleasure spreads along his skin as Jaebum kindly kisses him back; pulling him closer and more into the deep kiss. It makes Youngjae shiver anxious, the way Jaebum leads him in the kiss in a slow motion which it isn’t just intimate and sweet; but also so seductive that always leaves the younger boy craving for more when the caress between their mouths was over. But not tonight, this time he wants to be to one in control. His playful tongue ily outlines his hyung’s bottom lip, making Jaebum moan softly and taking the chance to slid in that sweet cavern.

Their tongues brush sensually against each other, sending nice shocks of electricity down to the two males’ bodies. Tugging the soft fabric under his fingertips Youngjae slowly moves over Jaebum, sitting on his lap as those big, strong hands close around his waist; letting their waiting skins grazed together as his shirt lifts slightly higher. A strong discharge of pleasure burns the brunette boy’s body then, clouding his mind with lustful intentions. Letting his mischievous hands run slowly upon Jaebum’s chest and up his neck, he softly caress the warm skin there; feeling how his lover shudders under his touch… and feeling Jaebum tense when calmly he starts to rub their crotches together.

-Youngjae…-Jaebum whispers husky against the young boy’s lips, those warm brown seas turning darker with desire. –Youngjae, stop…- he pleads, feeling tempting kisses torturing his neck.

-Why, hyung? You like it.- Youngjae murmurs seductively against his burning skin, moving his hip a little faster.

-Youngjae, really, just stop it.- Jaebum says, this time sounding serious, as his hands weakly tries to push the young boy off of him.

Youngjae doesn’t respond anything; he just keeps kissing and nipping at the sensitive skin of the older male’s neck, being so drown in the addictive sensations shaking his skin. Feeling him trembling as surely sweet spams of pleasure are running through his body; Youngjae knows his hyung wants this as much as him. The alluring way Jaebum groans silently in the instant their lower parts brush pleasantly against each other it says it all; and he can’t wait to feel more of his lover’s perfect anatomy. Hearing the distant echo of Jaebum’s mumbling again and again from him to stop, Youngjae playfully on the base of his neck; letting one of his sneaky hands slid down on the older male’s body; feeling the cold metal of the jean’s button under his fingertips before he undoes it.

And just a second after, Jaebum is gripping his wrists tight and staring at him with worry, shock eyes.

-Please, stop.- he says in heavy whisper, which for Youngjae sounds like begging.

-Hyung… w-why do you not want to?- the brunette boy wonders confuse and ashamed, knowing that his face must be bright red right now.

-It’s not because I don’t want to, Youngjae.- Jaebum mumbles a little bit calmer, as his tight grip loose. –I just want to wait a little longer.- he confesses in a serious murmur, letting his long fingers intertwine with those soft ones.

-But why…?- Youngjae whispers shyly, seeing those brown orbs coming back to his clear sweet color.

-Because…- the older male sighs, knowing this is going to be difficult. -… You are still so young, I don’t want to take your innocence away.- he tells, serious as he had never been.

-I-I’m not as innocent as you think! And I’m going to turn 19 just next month!- the brunette boy exclaims somewhat outraged, feeling the blush on his face heating up.

-Still, there’s 6 years between us. This is wrong, Youngjae and I can’t help what I feel for you… but I can restrain myself from touching you, at least till you turn 19.- Jaebum explain still with that loud serious tone in his voice, but there is a gentle twinkle in his warm eyes which pleads Youngjae to understand.

-But hyung… I’ve waited two years.- Youngjae almost whine, letting a pout from at the end of his words. He understands how difficult their whole situation must be for his lover… but he doesn’t want to wait a single minute more.

-I know, I’ve waited as long as you.- Jaebum whispers softly, as his right hand lift to cup one of those warm cheeks. -But do you want me to make love to you and then regret it?- he wonders, looking into those orbs which shine afraid of his question.

-Of course not…- the young boy murmurs low, feeling like crying just by imagining such awful moment.

But in the instant Jaebum smiles at him, every bitter thing goes away.

-Then just wait one more month, that’s all I ask.- Jaebum softly says, feeling the warmth of Youngjae’s skin as he gently his soft cheek.

Letting a long sigh pass through his pink lips Youngjae smiles as well. –Okay, hyung…- he nods, watching Jaebum’s sweet smile getting wider. -But just one month!- he pouts, concerned that after all his lover might want to wait until he turns 20.

-Yes, just one month. Until your 19th birthday.- Jaebum affirms and nods along, biting back a chuckle as Youngjae puffs out his adorable red cheeks.

-Ummm, I hope you plan a special night then.- Youngjae cutely sulks, moving out from his hyung’s lap and sitting back on the couch.

Placing his dark eyes on the flat TV’s screen the burette boy sighs softly as the talk with his hyung was over, just like the part of the moving about killing brain-eating things and now the plot was more about the sad stories of the characters. Or that’s what he thought, before a long arm places around his shoulders, bringing him against the comfortable and warm chest of his lover… hearing Jaebum whispering something more on his ear, sounding so damn tempting.

-Don’t worry, Youngjae… I will make your wait worthwhile.-

And Youngjae knows, this month it’s going to be the worst of his short life.


Sorry if this took too long~ Also, I know I kinda hint about YugBam couple but to be very honest with you guys I like the idea of JinGeom couple more ^^

Anyways thanks again for subscribing and leaving a comment! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter~