So bad, but so good

Us Against The World: 2Jae edition.

Shades of soft yellow and orange sparks bright up his dreamy brown eyes, as he watches in silence how another day slowly starts to end. Seeing the Sun hiding behind the vast horizon the young boy sighs wishful, feeling the excitement he was keeping under control burning slightly his anxious heart and tickling with uneasiness his warm skin. Biting nervously his bottom lip he looks down at the watch in his left wrist while minutes pass ever so slowly, making him terrible impatient. His 19th birthday is only two days away, and just by imagine what will happen it feels like thousands and thousands of years away. He thought waiting a whole month was a torture, and indeed it was; but the last couple of hours are the worst. He is so close and at the same time so far away.

Closing his eyes for a short moment Youngjae takes a really deep breath, saying to himself that he should endure it just a little longer; but before the brunette boy could keep doing his ritual to calm himself down the familiar ringtone of an incoming call interrupt him, making him frown a little displease.

-What?- Youngjae answers sharply, without bothering to be polite.

­-Oh wow, you really need to get laid.- someone mocks on the other side of the line, making the brunette boy roll his eyes annoyed.

-What do you want, Yugyeom?- Youngjae wonders not friendly at all, knowing exactly why his best friend called him.

It has been around three weeks since Yugyeom and Jinyoung told him about the twist in their friendship, which to Youngjae wasn’t a surprised at all. But when he told to his co-workers about what Jaebum wanted, Yugyeom has been a little… beyond all bearing.

-Nothing. I just want to know how are you doing, hyung- Yugyeom comments casually, with that stupid mocking tone ringing loud in his soft voice.

- you, Yugyeom.- Youngjae curses upset, hating how idiotic his best friend can be sometimes.

­-I could say the same, but you would still have to wait two days.- Yugyeom chuckles, making the older boy’s blood boil.

-If you called just to be an , I’m hanging up.- Youngjae tells serious, leaning against the front door of his lover’s house.

He has been waiting there for hours and Jaebum still doesn’t show up… where is he, anyways?

-You don’t have to be such a girl because I tease you a little.­- Yugyeom comments playful, still being a stupid bastard.

-You say so because Jinyoung hyung s you every day. I would love to laugh at your face if he doesn’t touch you for a whole month.- Youngjae hisses, letting himself mock a little as well.

-You know that will never happen.- Yugyeom states sure, sounding so stupidly confident. –But going to the topic, I called you to know what will we do on your birthday.- he asks, being somewhat nice now.

-We?- the brunette boy wonders incredulous, watching cars passing by in the street.

-Yes, we. You, Jinyoungie and me.- The tall boy explains, as his soft voice sounds slightly annoyed.

-What makes you think I want to spend my birthday near a freaking happy couple when I have to suffer and wait until night time to get what I want?- Youngjae asks acid, not really believing his best friend even considerate that idea.

-Oh, come on! You have to wait anyways for the old man to give it to you, so it up and spend the day with us.- Yugyeom says then, showing how short-temper he can be sometimes.

Laughing mockingly at Yugyeom’s outburst Youngjae smirks.

–Okay, but just with one condition.- he tells, hearing his best friend sighing like an answer. –You kiss once, and I will get the hell out of there, understood?- he explains determinate, smiling triumphal.

-Understood, missy.- Yugyeom mocks, and the brunette boy is sure he is smirking.

-Just you, Yugyeom.- Youngjae mocks as well, hearing his best friend chuckling before the call was ended.

Leaving the cellphone forgotten inside his jean’s pockets the brunette boy sighs long, closing his eyes as he calmly enjoys of the sunset light his face kindly. He can’t believe his birthday is finally just around the corner, but right now what gets him uneasy is to know why Jaebum is not coming. His hyung had texted him early in the afternoon, inviting him to come over around 6PM because Junsu and Suk Hyun will be playing at his place so they will have Jaebum’s house all for themselves… But it’s already 7:30 and his hyung is nowhere to be found.

Youngjae was just about to take his cellphone when the sound of a car stopping in front of the house makes his eyes open anxious, and a relive smile paints upon his pink lips as his shining brown eyes watch how Jaebum comes calmly out the car and somewhat rushes to get to his side.

-Sorry for making you wait, Youngjae. The party was longer of what I thought.- Jaebum apologizes, quickly opening the door and let them enter the homey place.

-Party?- Youngjae wonders curious, fallowing his hyung’s steps inside the house; watching that his lover is just wearing a suit.

-It’s not the kind of party you are thinking.- Jaebum chuckles as he takes off the blazer, hanging on the coat rack near the front door.

-Then…?- the young boy asks confuse, seeing his hyung smiling as he takes something out of the briefcase before hanging it to him as well.

-I didn’t tell you, but I finished my new book last week. So today I had the reunion to know if its ready to sell, and the publishing was so happy with it they wanted to celebrate. I thought it would be just until noon but seems they like to drink at lot.- Jaebum explains nicely, sounding somewhat playful at the end of his words. –Here is it.- he says, handing him the new book.

Seeing the kind shadows of the sun passing through the clear windows and illuminating the baby blue of the cover Youngjae smiles sweetly as he takes the book, feeling Jaebum’s warm skin as they fingers ghost over each other.

-Us Against The World…- he reads the title out loud, sensing a mild shiver running down his spine.

-I thought it was appropriate for the story.- Jaebum comments, his soft voice kindly trailing off in the calm air.

-It’s… somewhat like us.- Youngjae mumbles embarrass, as his fingers trace the draw of the little otter and the cute fox.

-Well…- Jaebum simply murmurs, taking the book from the young boy’s hands and placing it above the small table near the stairs. –I got the idea thinking about you, so it is about us… just in a different way.- he explains being slightly playful, while his hands closed around his lover’s slim waist.

Upon hearing his hyung’s amusing tone of voice Youngjae chuckles, feeling how those strong yet kind hands on his waist pull him closer to Jaebum’s chest; letting their warm breathes to clash nicely against each other in the tiny gap separating their mouths.

-Mmm… congratulations for your new book.- Youngjae smiles, seeing into those sweet brown orbs which make him blush.

-Since it’s because of you, I should thank you.- Jaebum murmurs softly in a really low yet lovely tone, feeling how the young boy trembles impatient in his arms.

-If hyung wants to thank me, then hyung should just kiss me.- Youngjae says shyly seductive, as a small smirks plays at the corner of his mouth.

But that grin quickly disappears under a pair of plum lips as soon as Jaebum leaned to kiss his cunning little lover. The brunette boy’s hands slowly run up through the older male’s sides, closing softly around his neck and making him shiver anxious as their tongues meet inside Youngjae’s sweet mouth. Slow but strongly the desire starts to burn inside them, sending those addicting nice spams of good sensations to every single corner of their excited bodies as mild moans of pleasure lose themselves in between the so wanted kiss. Youngjae knows he shouldn’t, but his self-control always weakens when Jaebum kiss him, so his playful hands quickly get rid of the unnecessary blue tie around his lover’s neck. Letting his fingers slyly undo the first buttons of the white shirt his hands slide under the smooth fabric, feeling his fingertips burning against Jaebum’s hot skin.

But before he could get any further, those sweet lips were far away from his mouth; just like those strong hands pull away his small ones without letting him enjoy just one second more of his hyung’s addicting heath.

-Just two days, Youngjae…- Jaebum murmurs with his irregular breathing, looking at him with those brown seas tinted with such a gentle begging twinkle.

Hearing how his heart flutters in happiness Youngjae smiles cutely to his hyung, giving him a quick peck before burying his blushed face in that warm neck. –I know, I can’t wait for Saturday to arrive.- he mumbles excited, as Jaebum’s manly and unique scent delight his senses.

Feeling the young boy’s small body pressing so tight against him Jaebum swallows hard, nuzzling those brown locks lovingly to calm himself down; but the amazingly sweet perfume of lemon impregnated in Youngjae’s hair isn’t really helpful to make stronger his shaky self-control. But to his fortune, or misfortune, the noisy sound of the telephone ringing alarms him; forcing the old male to broke the comfortable hug. Sighing tiredly Jaebum kindly grabs Youngjae’s small hand, walking to the living room they sit on the couch and so then the black haired man could finally pick up the annoying phone.

-Hello?- he answers trying to sound polite, but the fact that someone is interrupting his lovely time with Youngjae clearly upsets him badly.

-Hello, honey! How are you?- but when Suzy’s cheerful voice greets him, his nuisance quickly become uneasiness.

-I’m fine, Suzy. How are you?- Jaebum responds kindly, seeing Youngjae’s eyes opening wide in surprise.

-Tired, filming it’s always exhausting…- she comments, sighing long at the end of his words. –But luckily we are close to finish it and my manager told me I will have a whole month of vacations until I start with a new drama.- she adds, sounding now a little more excited.

-It’s that so? Uh, Junsu will be happy to see you again.- Jaebum comments, without really knowing what to say as his lover’s orbs slowly turn off in sadness.

-I know! I will be so happy too, I miss my baby so much!- Suzy exclaims in  joy, but the black haired man doesn’t really care. –That’s why I call you, I was thinking that we can go to Japan; you know how much Junsu loves anime.- she tells, sounding somewhat amused.

-Suzy, I have to work and Junsu has to go to school; we can’t go to Japan.- Jaebum says serious, seeing how the young boy’s lips move whispering a voiceless ‘what?!’

 -You can draw anywhere, it’s not strictly necessary to do it at home. And summer break it’s about to start, so we can go at least for two weeks.- Suzy comments calmly, like if she have thought in everything before calling him.

Taking a deep breath Jaebum sighs heavily, watching how Youngjae pouts in a mix of sadness and uncertainty which tug his heart and make it sink in pain. He knew something like this could happen at some point, but Jaebum isn’t ready… or better said, he doesn’t know how to tell Suzy about his new love. It might be that he doesn’t have any romantic feelings for her, but that doesn’t mean he can be bastard and break her heart like if she wasn’t anyone important. After all, she is the mother of his son and a very nice person too on top of that; the last thing he can do is be an honest man and tell her the true in the kindest way he can.

But how does he do that now?

-Jaebum… is everything okay?- Suzy soft tone of voice brings him out of his tormented mind, making him tremble uneasy.

-Yes, Suzy. Everything is fine.- he lies, again, hearing her sighing slowly at the other side of the line.

-You are lying…- she murmurs, and for a moment Jaebum felt his body numb. –I didn’t want to say anything when I was there the last time, but I know things are not okay between you and me.- she says soft but seriously, making his mouth dry.

-Suzy…- Jaebum whispers, hearing how fast his heart beats uneasy. His fearful brown orbs place on Youngjae’s, as his hand tightly squeezes that small one upon his knee. –There’s something… I didn’t tell you.- he mumbles, hearing nothing for short, endless seconds.

-There’s someone else, isn’t it?- Suzy wonders sure of his words, but her voice is calm and soft as always.

Feeling how Youngjae’s warm fingers entwine with his long ones in a more comfortable grip Jaebum sighs long. –Yes…- he murmur with a slight stab of guilt. –I’m in love with someone else.- he confess, finally.

Even if he still feels slight guilty and like the worst man in the Planet, the heavy load in his heart had vanished after his confession; letting him breathe a lot more at ease now that he doesn’t have anything to hide inside his soul. But even so, the silence Suzy is leaving on the conversation makes him just a little concerned because of what could happen now.

-I knew it, you have been so distant lately, I just knew you’ve found someone else.- Suzy comments unnervingly quiet, making the black haired man to frown confuse.

-Ummm… I’m really sorry, Suzy.- Jaebum says, not really sure if this is how the conversation should be.

-It’s okay, don’t worry.- She sweetly comments, making Jaebum even more confuse. –Actually, I wanted to make this trip with you because… I think I’m falling in love with someone else and it’s wrong because I have you and Junsu, so I wanted to push those feelings away.- she tells embarrassed, leaving the old male completely baffled.

-Oh, really…?- Jaebum mumbles, looking at Youngjae with eyes wide open. -You are also in love with someone else?- he asks just let his lover know what is going on, and he couldn’t help but smirk when Youngjae’s pink lips open in an adorable ‘o’ shape.

-I didn’t say I am! I said I think I’m falling in love, it’s totally different.- Suzy states shyly irritated, making Jaebum chuckle.

-Okay, I see. But now you don’t have anything to worry, so you can accept it already.- he tells, trying to not laugh at how embarrass she is being.

-That things between us are okay it doesn’t mean I can take my feelings so lightly.- Suzy says with her annoyed voice ringing a little more loudly than before.

Sighing deeply ones again but this time with a smile Jaebum hugs his little lover by the shoulders, bringing him into a nice embrace as they lean against the comfortable couch.

-Okay Suzy, I understand. Now I should go to cook dinner, so maybe we can talk in another time.- He says trying to end the call in a nice way, because he knows Suzy can go on and on talking about her feelings.

-She is there, isn’t she?- Suzy wonders somewhat sly, making him shiver slightly uncomfortable.

-Uh, yes…- Jaebum answer simply, thinking that it should be better to say the little detail that it is a he and not a she in another moment.

-Okay, I will leave the two of you enjoy the evening…- Suzy comments nicely. -… But I want to meet her, she will be spending time with my son so I want to know what kind of woman she is.- she adds then, in a really serious tone which leaves Jaebum without choices to say ‘no’

-As you want, but Junsu already knows her and he likes her very much.- Jaebum tells sincere, watching how Youngjae’s  cheeks stain in a lovely carmine color.

-I trust you, Jaebum. But still, I want to meet her.- Suzy states sure, making the black haired man to chuckle. –Good night, then. And tell Junsu I love him~!- she says, and just like that, the call was soon ended.

Turning the phone off and leaving it upon the coffee table in front of him, Jaebum calmly leans back against the couch; finding those tender eyes watching him with such a shy glance.

-So I’m a she now?- Youngjae sulks embarrassed, as his cute face blushes brighter.

-Eventually I will tell her everything, I just didn’t want to give her so many surprises tonight.- Jaebum tells with a soft amused tone playing in his voice, watching those enticing pink lips pouting for him.

-You could’ve told her I’m a boy, at least…- Youngjae mumbles, still with that adorable sulking voice which causes on Jaebum a desperate need to kiss him.

-In any case I will tell her you are a man, if I tell her you are a boy she will freak out.- Jaebum says in a soft and low tone, as he leans closer to that pink mouth.

-She will freak out anyways because we are both males, just tell her the truth.- Youngjae hisses a little bit irritated, staring serious into those brown eyes.

-Will you shut up so I can kiss you?- Jaebum wonders in a seductive whisper, feeling his lover shivering under him.

Watching in delight how those pink lips pout even more for him as those shining eyes turn to look shyly away Jaebum smirks, closing the almost unexciting gap between their mouths with a new kiss. He loves the way Youngjae always chooses to kiss his upper lip first before slowly kissing his bottom one, as those small hands closed around his neck to pull him more into the deep caress. He loves how Youngjae trembles when their bodies press tightly, until they can feel each other’s hearts beating fast in sync through the minimal distance separating them. He loves Youngjae’s warmness and the way it’s so strong he can feel it even when they are fully dressed. He loves how Youngjae moans when he kindly that pouty bottom lip to ask for entrance into that sweet mouth…

…And Jaebum loves how Youngjae makes him want him so bad.