chapter 5

Love & Valor

Mongae apartment

 

Gary and jihyo were preparing to go to work, rushing themselves. They are moving fast in the room. They are late. All because of the extracurricular activity they were having this morning. Jihyo want to return the pleasure gary had given her last night. She want to show him how much she appreciate him. How much she love him. That morning, Gary was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth in front of the bathroom mirror when suddenly jihyo barge in fully and pull him into the shower. At first gary was shock by her action. But soon the shock turn into lust and desire for his beautiful girlfriend. They started kissing slowly but then, things begin to get wild. She was fulfilling all his lust, his desire. Giving all of herself to him. Well not just for him, for her too. She love being nibbled, kissed and control by him. She love it when his tongue land on her body. It make her went crazy. It's a very long shower for both them. So long that they are so late now and begin to rush themselves.

 

Jihyo just finish preparing herself. She look at the mirror one last time to make sure she look presentable enough for work. After satisfied with her look. She turn her self to look at gary. “oppa, how do I look?” she ask him, wanting his opinion. But there is no respond from him. He did not hear her. He is moving fast around the bedroom. He is still not ready yet. His white shirt is not fully buttoned, and his black neck tie is still hanging on his neck, not properly tied. He is rushing himself toward his desk picking up the stuff he need for work. Jihyo smile looking at him being in a hustle. She call him again “oppa..” gary pause himself after hearing her. He turn to look at her. She gesture both her hand calling him, to come to her. Gary break into a smile and walk to her slowly. Upon reaching her, jihyo bring her hand toward gary's ed shirt. She hold the button with her tiny fingers and button the shirt slowly, taking her time on it, making sure it look perfect on him. Gary look at his beautiful attentive girlfriend. His heart feel so warm. He fall in love with her all over again. After that, she do his neck tie, slowly tying it into a knot and placing it on gary's neck properly. After finish making sure its all perfect, she look at him in the eyes. Both smiling to each other. Gary place his hands at the side of her hip, slightly pulling her closer for a slow romantic kiss. “thank you honey, I love u” he said to her slowly. “i love you too oppa. work well today okay?” gary smile, nodding at her smiling.

 

Gary and jihyo walk out of the apartment hand in hand and went into the elevator. They didn't let go of each others hand even once. Upon reaching the car park, they let go of each others hand unwillingly. Feeling sad that they had to be apart. They separate themselves and walk toward their respective cars. As jihyo about to unlocked the car, she feel a hard tug on her wrist and her body start to spin. She felt gary's rough yet soft sweet lips on her. She return the kiss back. “i'm gonna miss you” gary whisper to her slowly after breaking the kiss. He then ran into his car and start to drive off. Jihyo wave him goodbye and give him a flying kiss. Gary return it with a flying kiss of his own. Both of them smiling looking at each other while waving each other goodbye. She look at him go while her cheeks is still blushing hard from the kiss. After seeing him lost from her sight. She went into the car and start to drive of to work too.

 

 

L Comm

 

Jung in and Jung chi is sitting in a meeting room. There was a big oval table in the middle of the room. Jungchi is sitting beside his wife, accompanying her while she is resting her head on the big table. She is taking a quick nap. He look at his wife smiling. He admire her sleeping figure. Once in a while, he would rub her back making sure she is comfortable. Suddenly the door burst open. Jungchi look at the door calmly, while jungin just continue taking her nap. Three man enter the room, Gaeko, Choiza and SimonD. All of them in black formal suit. All the three guys take a seat in from of the couple. “is she okay?” SimonD ask the husband. Jungchi nod. “she's just taking a nap, tired” he reply shortly to his friend. The three man smile looking at the couple. “it must be great right, being with each other all time. Or is it a burden” Gaeko said teasing Jungchi. He know that is a sensitive question for jungin “Yah..how can you ask me that right in front of her. You know I can't answer that. I well get in trouble later” Jungchi reply quietly with a pale face. Worried if his wife heard about it. Suddenly he felt a hard pinch on his stomach and jump out of his chair. She heard them. “what did you just say?” jungin ask his husband who is still standing rubbing his stomach to relieve some of the pain. “mianhe yeobo..” the rest laugh looking at the loving couple. As they were having their little group moment, the door burtst open again. This time gary and gil enter the room together. The duo smile please to know that everybody is already there. “good morning guys..and girl” both of them greet the rest of the team. They then sit themselves at the end of the table, sitting next to each other. “good morning” the rest reply. After making sure everybody paying their attention, Gil begin to speak up. “we just receive new information. BATS are sending people to Seoul.” all of the group member frown. They have same expression like gary and gil had when they heard about the information themselves. “here?” jungin voice out her curiosity. Gil nod to her. Feeling unsatisfied, she ask again “who?” “we don't know” gary answer her question before gil get a chance to speak up. “so what's the play?” SimonD ask wanting to know their order. “For now, nothing. We just wait” gil answer while looking at them carefully. Gil can see everyone is uncomfortable with the idea to just wait and sit. The room become quiet. No body is speaking their mind. They dislike the order very much. Gary chuckle breaking the silence. He tap his good friend's back. “i told you, they wouldn't agree” Gil sigh before speak up. He know what gary say was true. They wouldn't agree to something like this. But he doesn't have a choice. It is an order. “listen. I know what you guys are thinking. I'm sorry but it is not my call. It come from the top” he try to explain to the rest of the team. Seeing that everybody is still not satisfied, he speak up again. “ sukjin is sending a team to get the information for us. Once we get it. We'll make our move again. So for now we just wait okay?”. All of them just nod their head. They still don't like it. They also know gary and gil doesn't like the order too. But they know its not their call. Its their superior's call. So they don't have a choice. They understand them. Gary and Gil have been a great leader for them. They went through a lot together. They rather die protecting each other. That's how much they mean to each other. Sukjin actually want to pull gary out of the team before. He want gary to lead his own team. He feel like gary is too good to be working under gil's order. But gary declined the offer. He want to stay with them. He want to work with his friends. And they couldn't be more happier with Gary's decision. That's why their team is one of the best. Sukjin even said it himself. This is the best team. Because they have two good leader who will go through thick and thin to take care of them, making sure the mission is a success. And making sure they come home in one piece.

 

After finish with the meeting, Gary and gil went to the cafeteria. Well actually gary is the one who want to go there. He was hungry because he skiped his breakfast. All because of the extra activity he did with jiyho. Gil decide to tag along with him, since he has plenty of free time, with nothing much to do. All of them are. Its all because of the stupid order asking them to just sit and wait. Gary order his favorite caramel machiato and a croissant with butter in it. While gil, well he didn't order anything. He just sit there on his chair accompanying gary. “So, how was jihyo. Everything is okay with her?” gil ask his good friend. Gary nod his head while munching his food. He swallow the food after few bite, then wipe his mouth with a tissue before answering the question. “yeah, so far everything is fine. You should come for dinner sometime” “who will be cooking, you or her?” Gil answer gary's invitation with a tease. “yah!!..you know a can cook. We were leaving together for a year before” gary speak up, feeling a bit annoyed to be looked down upon. “yah right, did you forget about the food poisoning. I was in misery for three days. Three long days” gary laugh hearing his friend nonsense. As they were having the conversation, a man greet them. “may I join you guys?” both of them change their attention toward the voice. They see a man wearing spectacles smiling to them. Behind him, there are two bodyguard in a black suit. “oh sukjin hyung, have a seat” they ask the older man to take a seat. Sukjin gladly take a seat on the chair. Then he dismiss his bodyguard. “so how have you guys been?” he ask them. “have you brief the rest of the team?” both gary and gil nod their head. Sukjin nod his head for sign of satisfaction for having his man following his order. “what do we know so far sir?” gary speak up. He want an answer. He just can't sit still and wait while their enemy is making a move. Sukjin turn his head around for a while. He scan the surrounding making sure no one listen to them. He lower his head to whisper to them. Gil and gary follow his action, lowering their head too. “for now, all we know is they are sending a man. An assassin. But we don't know who is his exact identity. And we don't know who is the target” gary and gil retreat their head after hearing that. They look at each others eyes with a serious expression. They begin to thought that they were wrong. All this while they thought BATS were looking for something, but turn out they were looking for someone. They begin to wonder who and why. When they were in the deep thought, sukjin phone rang. He pick up the phone and excuse himself from the table. Gary and gil look at each other. They begin to wonder about the mission. Who is the target? It is one of them? Or is it someone else? Is that the reason why sukjin ask them to lay low? To protect their cover? Making sure they are safe? The thought went around for a while without an answer.

 

 

RM Lawfirm

 

Jihyo and kwangsoo is at the cafeteria. Like gary, she is also hungry for skipping the breakfast. After making sure all the work at the office is done, she invite kwangsoo to go down to the cafeteria with her. She is having a doughnut and her favorite americano. While kwangsoo is having a pancake and orange juice. While eating, kwangsoo notice something unusual about jihyo today “noona, you look glowing today, your cheek is red and you're smiling non stop. Its there something i should know about?” kwangsoo ask her. “ani. There is nothing you should know about. Just eat your pancake quietly.” she told him while looking away. She is remembering the moment she spend with gary last night, and again in the shower this morning. That's why she is glowing. She remember how hot she feel when gary pin her to the bathroom wall. How she whimper every time her hit the wall with every gary's . How loud she moan every time Gary's junior sliding into her. How hard she moan in gary's mouth when he muffled her with a strong kiss. How she remember feeling her knee become weak after that. Heck, it is even weak until now. Just the thought of it make her feel so hot. She smile meaningfully. She suddenly slap both of her cheek slowly to hide her blush. “are you sure its nothing I should know about” kwangsoo ask her after noticing what she did. “i told you, its nothing” jihyo turn her head hiding her blushing face.

 

“jihyo-ah, kwangsoo-ah” a man voice call them out. They turn their head to look at the voice. “oh. President yoo good morning sir ”Both of them greet the man while standing up. “no no. just sit down” yoo jae suk tell them. “can I sit with you guys for a while. There is something I want to talk to you about.” jaesuk ask them politely. “yes sir, of course, have a sit. What is it you want to talk about?” jihyo ask him. “before we go to that. Jihyo-ah, I told you right, you don't need to call me sir” jaesuk correct her while smiling. “i'm sorry sir, I mean jaesuk oppa” jihyo try to apologize to the man. Jaesuk smile looking at them. Yoo jae suk is a humble man. Even if he is the president to the law firm, he still talk humbly to people. He always ask his worker not to call him boss or sir. For him, it will just create a barrier between him and his worker. That’s why he ask his worker to call him oppa or hyung. To him, being in the company is like being in a one big family. They need to take care of each other and help each other out. That's why his worker love working in the company. That's why jihyo decide to work there in the first place, well beside she can work with her senior from the law school, kim jong kook who always help her when she is having any problem. Before gary came along, he is the one she always turn to when she had any difficulties. Either with study or boy problem, he will always be there for her. But it change after gary came to her life. She find a new comfort with gary. She find love. “what is it you want to talk about oppa?” jihyo ask jaesuk. “i'm giving you a knew case” jaesuk tell her. “just noona?” kwangsoo interrupt the conversion. Jaesuk chuckle hearing kwangsoo. “no of course not. I mean all of you. I'm giving the case to your team” jaesuk smile while correcting him. Jihyo and kwangsoo nod their head understanding him. “i already make an appointment with the client for you guys. It's today, around 2 o'clock. Is that okay?” he ask jihyo and kwangsoo. Both of them nod agreeing “of course oppa. we'll take care of it” “okay then, I shall get going, all the best with the new case okay” jaesuk said to them before leaving the table. Kwangsoo sigh after jaesuk left the table. “ah..it start again. I was just thinking about relaxing without handling any case” kwangsoo talk to himself. Jihyo look at him and smile. She tap his shoulder lightly. “it's okay. I'll be here with you. All the team are. We can do it right” she try to slow talk to him to lightened his mood. She has to admit she feel the same way like kwangsoo does. She just want to rest for a while, spending time with her beloved boyfriend. But its their job. They can't simply say no. The have to do it.

 

2:20 pm

 

jihyo is in her office. She is resting herself on her chair while waiting for the client to come. She turn her chair to face the window. From her office, she can see the beautiful han river. Its been a while since she's been there. She remember her 2nd date with gary. It was like 9 month ago. They were riding bicycle along the river together. They were smiling happily enjoying themselves so much at that time. They were racing with each other while laughing. She remember how she whine when gary didn't let her win. She is whining non-stop until gary pull her for a kiss to shut her up. It was a slow romantic kiss. She miss it, she miss him. “its been a while..” she mumble to herself while thinking of the memory.

 

Knock-knock

 

jihyo turn her chair to face the window. She see three man at the door. Kwangsoo, jongkook and young man. He was wearing a navy blur blazer and jeans. Jihyo look at the young man. He look like he is around kwangsoo's age. But he is far more handsome than her secretary. Jihyo stand up to greet them. She smile to the young man. She invite them to come in. All the three man enter the room and seat on the chair. Jihyo then take a seat herself, opposite of them. “jihyo-ah this is our new client, song jong ki” “jongki-shi. This is my team member, songjihyo, she is the best lawyer in this company” jongkook introduce both of them while praising jihyo. “aniya oppa, songjongki-shi nice to meet you, just ignore jongkook oppa. he is always talking nonsense”. Jihyo greet jongki while shaking his hand. “hi i'm songjongki..nice to meet you too” jongki stutter while greeting her back. He was taken away by her beauty. She is like an angle. Jongki smile happily, please knowing that his lawyer is a beautiful woman. He just look at her quietly. Jongkook who notice that feel quit uncomfortable. He speak up to break the silence. “so songjongki-shi, why don't you tell us what can we do for you”. Jongki silent for a while. The rest of them look at him, waiting patiently for him to speak. Jongki take a deep breath before he start to speak. “well, actually it is like this. My wife past away one year ago. She involved in accident” then he pause for a while. “you see, our relationship is objected by her parent. So we decide to get married quietly. Without their consent. After the marriage, we start to continue our life. Together, we manage to open a boutique. The business gone well and it expand widely. We manage to open few branch. From a small boutique, it become a designer company. We were happy. But suddenly god decide to take everything away from me. He take her from me. I lost the person I love the most in this world. But its not just that. After her death, her parent want to take over the company that we build together. They said that the company belong to their daughter and I have got nothing to do with it. I'm not willing to give the company up, since we work so hard for it. Its like a child we never had” jongkook then interrupt “i think this is not a big issue, since the company is belong to both of you, so your name were included when you enlist the company right?” jongki silent for while before he speak up again. “that's the problem. I didn't put my name when we enlist the company. I only put her name since it was a birthday present for her. She liked sewing. So I decide to give her something special on her birthday. That's why I open a boutique for her. But right now, everything is ruin. I'm about to lost everything” they listen to his story carefully. They can see sadness in his eyes. Jihyo feel pity to him. At same time, she admire him. She admire the love she has for his wife. She then thought about gary. What if she too lost gary. What will she do. How can she live without him? The room is quiet since no body is speaking anymore. They were in deep tought. Noticing all the silence, Jongkook speak up “songjongki-shi, do you have your marriage certificate and your wife death certificate?” “ah-here it is?” he give the document to jongkook. Jongkook then pass the document to jihyo for her to look at it too. Jihyo read the name on the death certificate “park bo-young?” jongki nod “yes that's my wife name” jihyo inhale a deep breath before she speak again. “okay, we'll have a look at these document first. After that we will call you” jihyo said to him. He smile hearing her. They bid each other good bye and stand up to leave jihyo's room. Jihyo also stand up to walk them toward the door. As there were about to walk out, suddenly jongki move himself toward jihyo. “Don't move” he said slowly to her. He then move his finger slowly to her eyes and seems like to peak something up. “i'm sorry. I've been noticing this for a while. It should not block your beautiful eyes” he said to her while showing her the eyelash on his hand. He then place the eyelash on his palm on point it at jihyo. “make a wish” jihyo was a little beat shock with his bold move. “i'm sorry jongki-shi..i don't believe in that kind of stuff..thanks anyway” she stutter when she reply to him. Jongkook and kwangsoo was shock too. Their mouth open wide looking at his action. Especially jongkook, he feel really uncomfortable watching the attention the young man give to jihyo. But he just keep quiet. He does not say anything. Hearing her reply, jongki pull back his hand “sorry”. Jihyo can see he is a bit disappointed. But she just decide to ignore it. Jongki bow his head and take his leave. “one more thing, songjihyo-shi” they look at jongki again. “i notice that both of us has the same surname. I think that's fate” he wink at jihyo one last time before went into the elevator. Jihyo look at him go with her Mong face “yah. who do he think he is. How dare he do that to you. If gary hyung was here. He will be dead” kwangsoo speak up once jongki left. Clearly he is dissatisfied with what he just saw. “that why you cannot tell him. I don't want him to get jealous for no reason” jihyo told on kwangsoo. “noona, are you actually enjoying that” kwangsoo ask her again after noticing her smile. “no. it just I pity him. That's all” jongkook just look at her quietly. He can see clearly she is smiling. He feel something tugging his heart.

 

to be continue..

 

i hope you guys enjoy this chapter too eventhough it is not much of gaejihyo interaction..