Blue

I.C.Y (It Comes to You)

 

Nana was on her way to the river. She hope he would be there so she could fulfill her curiosity over him completely.

"Yes!" She saw him.

"Hi."

Silence for a while.

"Remember me? We met here a few days ago and we go to the same class at school. Nice to meet you, Kim Donghyun."

Being annoyed by her presence, he was going to walk away but Nana clumsily tripped her own leg and fall over him when she tried to stop him.

"Ouch!" Nana opened her eyes and found herself above him. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't watch my..." she stopped her words because she found those eyes on his face.

"Beautiful..." she murmured that word and kept staring at those eyes.

"How long are you going to be above me?"

"Eh?" Nana realised that they still in their fall position. "Sorry." She moved away from him.

He stood up and cleaned the dust over his outfit.

"You are Kim Donghyun, right?"

"Of course I am." He answered still doing his business with the dust.

"Why are your eyes black at school? Did you use contact lenses? Which one is your true eyes' color?"

"Stop it!" He put his palm up to stop her from speaking more. "First, who are you? Second, why I should answer all of your questions? Third, you are so noisy." He spoke while giving her an annoyed face.

"First, I am Jung Nana, your classmate. Second, because it will fulfill my curiosity over you. Third, I am not noisy, I am curious."

"Weird girl!"

"Wait!" Nana prevented him from escaping again by grabbing his wrist.

"Then just answer one question. What's your true eyes' color?"

He seemed a little bit hesitant to answer that. But one word came out from his mouth. "Blue."

She smiled showing her little dimples as if that was the answer she wanted.
"So why did you use contact lenses at school?"

"I've answered one question. Let me go!" Then he walked away from that place.

"What a weird girl!" He said on his way.

"Your eyes are so beautiful! You shouldn't hide it!" He still heard the girl shouted out loud.

"Noisy!" He didn't know why but he shouted back at her.

"What are you doing Kim Donghyun? Playing with a weird girl." He talked to himself after realising his act before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at school...

"Good morning, Donghyun!" Nana greeted him who already sat calmly  when she walked to her seat.

No reply.

"Why don't you take your lenses out? I prefer your blue eyes."

Those sentences caused him staring at her, giving a what-are-you-talking-about expression.

"Noisy!"

The first class was English and they need to be in pair for the task.
Donghyun still looking outside the window as usual so he didn't realise Nana pulled her chair to his table.

"So, where do we start?" She flipped the page of her book noisily to made him realise her presence.

"What are you doing?"

"Disturbing you."

"Go!"

"I won't!" She kept looking at her book while sometimes wrote something on her note.

Donghyun was already stood up from his seat but the teacher gave him a command to sat down back.

"You do this part while I'm finishing this one." Nana talked to him pointing a page on the book while holding her laugh.

Having no other choice, Donghyun started to write. Actually, he was a smart student. His grade was never below B. But his cold personality made some people afraid to approach him, except some girls who think that part of him was cool.

"Wow! Your handwriting is much better than mine."

"Shut up and just do your business!"

"Done." She grinned showing her winning smile. "Why do you keep looking outside? Is there something interesting?" She tried to look outside by longering her neck but Donghyun pushed her head with his point finger.

"Don't ever be too close to me!" He said then continued his work.

"Okay, okay." She pouted. "Don't ever be too close to me." Nana was back to her book while repeating his words with the same tone as his, and she didn't know that Donghyun's lips was forming a little smile because of that.