Tears

I.C.Y (It Comes to You)

 

"Nana~ya!" Hyemi pulled her arm. "Let's talk outside."

Nana followed her to the front of their class.

"Are you that close with him?"

"Who?"

"Donghyun." Hyemi lowered her voice when saying that name.

"Umm...as close as you with him I think."

"Don't you realise some girls are watching you?"

"Not at all. Why?"

"This is from what I've heard when I was in the library this morning. They are jealous because you are too close to him."

"They are too, aren't they?"

"Yes they are. But in their case, it's them who come closer to him. And he... He never give any response to them like he did to you."

"Ah, I see. But they should go to him, why being jealous at me? I am just trying to be friends with him."

Their conversation was interrupted by the bell which signaling the next class was going to start. Nana went to her seat and tried to find her Math book but she couldn't. Everyone knew that their math teacher would scold the one who didn't bring the book.

"Aish, did I forget to bring it? I think I've put it in my bag." Nana let out a deep sigh.

"BRAK!" Something was dropped to her table and that was a Math book.

Nana knew where it came from.

"Why do you..." Nana couldn't continue her sentence because the teacher was already came to his seat.

"Where is your book, Donghyun?" The teacher asked.

"I forget to bring it."

But his book was in Nana's hand right now.

"No, Mam." She interrupted. "This is..."

"I'm sorry, Mam." He spoke again, prevented her to spilled any words anymore. "I promise to bring it next time."

"Well, but you know what my rule is, right? I don't accept any reason, so please take your way."

"Yes, Mam." He walked out from the class to somewhere Nana didn't know.

During the class, Nana couldn't concentrate because of him. Her head was also spinning because of the problem her teacher give.

"Mam, I think I need to go to the nursery. My head is hurt." Then she went out from the class, not to the nursery room but to find him. And she saw him sitting on a bench near the basketball field.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she sat down beside him.

"How about you? Skipping class?"

"Well, because someone did something to me , I need to find him."

"What did he do?" He asked still didn't move his eyes from the basketball ring.

"It looks like he helped me by giving his book to me. I wonder why did he did that? Preventing me from being scolded?"

"And you make his effort useless."

"So you really gave that book to help me?" Nana faced him and gave him disbelieve look.

"No. I just wanna skip the class today. Thanks to the girl who forget to bring her book."

Nana didn't say anything to fight him like she did as usual, instead she looked at his eyes intensely.
Receiving no words from her, Donghyun lift his head to see her but found her face was close to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Your blue eyes are still the best for me. Why do you still hide it?"

"It's my eyes. I can do whatever to them."

"Well, I think Ice Prince suit you well. You are so stubborn like an ice wall."

....

"But you know, I'm sure it will melt down little by little."

..."It does."... Donghyun's head said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last class was over.

"Dritt...Dritt..." Nana's phone was vibrating, showing someone's call.

"Hello, yes I am."

No words came after that but her eyes was teary. She tidied up her belongings fast. She wanted to go as fast as she could. If anyone could teleport her now, she need that person.

Donghyun was watching her silently.
'Why does she so in hurry?'

The time she passed him, Donghyun saw something flew on her cheek.

'Is that....tears?'