The Journey Begins

I.C.Y (It Comes to You)

 

Nana was walking through the forest with Mr. Dong. It was awkward seeing that face with his pink hair and red eyes. In her mind, she was wondering  if the real Donghyun used this hairstyle, what would his fans reactions be.

"We're arrived."

They were in front of an old building with a board hung above its door.
"Give me a cap and you can ask"
Those words were written uglily on it.

"What's this?" She asked of curiosity.

"Let's go!" Without answering her question, he entered the building.

Having no other choice, Nana followed him. Inside the building was far from Nana's imagination. She expected an old and stink atmosphere but only found modern interior with fancy furniture, not even a single spider web was found.

"The owner must be really care about this building."

Nana was a little startled by the presence of a boy in the center of the room they had entered.

"Give me a cap and you can ask." The boy said.

"We don't have any cap, right?" Nana whispered to Dong who apparently was not beside her anymore. "Dong?"
He was back with a cap in his hand.
"Did you bring it before?"

"I just took one from there." He pointed a rack not far from them. "He didn't say we must give him a new one, did he? As long as it's a cap, I think it's alright." He came closer to the boy after saying that.

Now, Nana could see the boy clearly. He wore some kind of suit but the jacket looked a little small for him and there were about three caps stacked on his head.

"I only have this." Dong gave him the cap.

He examined it for a while then smiled.
"Welcome to my house. My name is Minwoo. What do you want to ask?"

"Alice." Nana said. "Do you know anything about Alice? Where can we find her? And can you find my friend?"

"One cap, one question." He said calmly in his seat.

"Okay, Where can we find Alice?"

"Are you sure about that question? You don't wanna know where your friend is?"

Nana was suddenly became hesitant about her question.

"I'll go with that question." In her mind, she hope when they found Alice, she could help her finding Donghyun.

"Okay. You'll never find her."

"What?"

"She will show herself." He silent for a while. " What you find first in North and second in East, you need to see them twice. Then the magic will be shown." He smiled mysteriously.

"Well, I don't understand. What about you, Dong?"

"Same here."

"Alice's magic is stronger than you can imagine. She can't be hurt by the soldiers, and she can defeat the Master if she know the way."

"I guess we need to go, we'll think about it later. Thank you." She bowed to the boy and ready to leave.

"Wait!" He shouted at them. "I think he belongs to you."

After saying that, a wall was opened and transformed into a room. Someone was coming out of it and the moment Nana saw him, she really wanted to run and hug him but ended up froze on her position.

"Donghyun~a..." her tears was going to fall seeing the boy with that blue eyes. She really missed him.

"You..." He ran to her. "Are you okay? Where have you been?"

"I...I'm okay." She tried so hard not to cry.

"Remember this! The appearance is not a matter, what's inside is the most valuable. You need to be honest to yourself. Good luck!" The boy then disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nana explained everything she get until now to Donghyun even when he didn't ask her to on their way.

"You don't know how much worry she is." Dong who was silent until now said.

"Just tell me one thing, who is he? Why does he have my face?" Donghyun seemed uncomfortable seeing someone with weird outfit having similar face with him.

"Ah, he is the rabbit. The one we found when we sat together. Amazing, right? He also don't know why he has that face. Maybe because I said you look like him."

Donghyun didn't say anything anymore.

" 'What you find first in North and second in East, you need to see them twice. Then the magic will be shown.' Isn't that mean we should go to North first?"

"I agree with you. That's why I lead you guys to north."

"Ya! Don't keep anything by yourself." Nana hit Dong's head which caused him grinned.

"As far as I know, there is only one person lives in the North."

"And he is?"

"Not a bad person, but he is kind of... you know... weird."

Not long after that, they arrived at a fancy building. The building was covered in black and white squares as what they always see in chess board. Nana was a little bit dizzy seeing that. They entered it and being welcomed by a guy wearing a suit with the same pattern as his building.

"Welcome, welcome. I rarely get guests. Sit down please. Enjoy yourself." He was disappeared for a while then came back with three cups of tea (at least Nana consider it as tea) and some cookies.

Nana shared the hint she got from Minwoo to this nice-looked guy whose name was Hyunseong.

"So, you came to me to find the next hint?"

"If you know any..."

"Sorry but I don't have something to give to you. Maybe the twins in the east know. Just go to the east forest and you'll find them."

After saying thanks to him they continued their way to the east. They didn't know that he kept looking at them and smirked creepily then said,
"Got you!"