Awake

I.C.Y (It Comes to You)

 

Slowly, Nana could feel herself again and tried to open her eyes. At first it was blur but slowly she could see someone's face that looked at her.

"Appa..." she said weakly.

"Nana~ya... you awake? Any hurt?" The man looked so happy seeing his daughter. "I'll call the doctor, so please wait a minute." Then he went out of the room.

Nana watched her surroundings. She was in a room and lying on a bed covered with a blanket. She was sure it was not her room.

Her father was back with a woman dressed in white. She started to check Nana's condition.

"She'll be alright. Her condition is getting better."
After some other talk with her father which Nana couldn't hear, the woman leaved the room.

"Appa, where is this?"

"Hospital, honey." He couldn't hide how worry he was these three days. "You've been unconscious for three days. I got the news from your teacher that you got an accident so I rushed to come here."

"You must be tired. I'm sorry for making you worry."

"It's okay. As long as you awake now, I don't care about anything. I can't imagine myself if you leave me too." He kissed her daughter's forehead.

"Nana~ya!" A girl was rushing to her and smiled showing her relieved.

"Hyemi~a..."

"I'll leave for a while. Is it okay?"

"I'm fine, Appa." Then she saw her father leaved.

"I'm so relieve you are awake. Donghyun is still..." Hyemi cut her own sentence because she shouldn't say that.

As soon as she heard his name, Nana forced herself to sit on the bed. She knew she still be able doing that.

"Where is he? Where is Donghyun, Hyemi~a?" Her tears was already flew over her cheek. She still clearly remembered how she leaved Donghyun at Wonderland and going back by herself. What a selfish girl!

"Where is Donghyun?" She grabbed Hyemi's hands.

"He is still unconscious."

"What happen to me? What happen to us? Tell me, please."

"I also don't know what happen. We got a news from one of the people from the village that he found you and Donghyun unconscious in the forest. He assumed that you fell to that sloping land. He said that was a dangerous place, I even still wondering what made you two go there."

If Hyemi knew what exactly happen to them, Nana was sure she will be so shocked.

"You must be thankful to him. The man said that Donghyun was covering your body when he found you. His back hit a big rough stone."

Nana couldn't say anything more. Only her tears showed how regretful she was.

"It's my fault. It's my fault, Hyemi~a." She cried heavily.

Hyemi hugged her to calm her down.
"It's not your fault. It's okay, everything will be alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nana was in Donghyun's room after begging to Hyemi and her father to let her see him. Donghyun was sleeping soundlessly on his bed.

"I said that I will kill you if you leave me but I think you should kill me when you wake up, shouldn't you? Why did I leave you? I'm such a selfish girl, right?" She held his hand while sitting on a wheelchair.

"It's okay if you hate me or even kill me. Just open your eyes, Donghyun~a. Open your eyes because I really want to see that blue eyes again. Please....." she was sobbing. "Please...."

She fell asleep with her head on the bank of the bed, her hand still holding Donghyun's hand tight.

Her father didn't have the heart to wake her up when he saw her daughter from the door.

"I don't know how close they are, but let her be there for a while." He said that to Hyemi who was waiting with him in front of the room. Then they leaved the room after asking a nurse to watch over the room.

Nana was feeling someone caressed her hair in her sleep. She opened her eyes and met that blue eyes locked to hers.

"You shouldn't sleep like that or you will hurt your neck."

Nana was crying again.
"Is it dream? Then I don't want to be awake. I miss you, Donghyun~a." She stood up and hugged him. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to leave you like that. It's all my fault."

"It's okay. Stop crying, uh? Or you'll make my shirt all wet because of your tears?" He pushed her slowly and looked at her face. "Are you fine?"

She nodded while Donghyun caressed her cheek and wiped the tears.