Welcome Back To Wonderland

I.C.Y (It Comes to You)

 

"Why don't you eat that?" He asked because Nana didn't touch the food he prepared. "Do you still can't trust me?"

She shook her head. "I just don't have any appetite."

"I've said don't worry about him. He'll be okay. Now, it's your turn to concern your own health." He made her hold the spoon. "Or you want me to feed you like we always do?"

"Who are you? How do you know me? Have we met before?"

"Are you kidding? We are bestfriend since our childhood. I know you won't remember that but as what I promised, I will remember it forever."

"I'm so sorry but I still can't understand what you say. I even still can't believe that I'm Alice, and now you come and say that we are friend?"

"Listen carefully. I'll try to explain everything slowly." He arranged his seat and faced her completely.

"You, Alice, is the daughter of the King and Queen of Wonderland. Because my parents worked for the King, I often visited the Castle and met you. We became friends since then. When you're 18, you need to take over the throne from the King because they only had you. But your uncle, the King's older brother opposed that because you are a girl. He persuaded the other people in the castle to prevented you to be the next Queen. His first plan was not success so he did something terrible to your parents." He stopped to see her reaction.

"Go on."

"I hope you ready for this." He continued. "He sent you and your parents to the North forest where no one lived. Of course he did that after deceived the King and didn't tell other people about that. He announced that the King, Queen, and the daughter were died in their way back from vacation. Then he made his son to be the King."

"The Master..." Nana said.

"Yes. He run the Wonderland in the place of you."

"What about the King and Queen?" Nana still couldn't say they were her parents since she didn't feel that they were.

"They were killed."

"Oh no."

"By your uncle after he made his son the King. But before that, your parents said that you need to go to another world where bad people couldn't find you. They sent you to my father. Then you came to our house and told us your parents word. My father had no other choice but then he said he would sent you to human world. But the consequence was you would lose your memory about Wonderland, about your parents, and.... about me. Even if you could come back to Wonderland, you wouldn't remember a thing. So we made a promise that time, before you went to human world. You could forget about me and this all, but I'll always remember it. If one day, you come back here, I'll tell you everything from the start." He stopped again for a while.

"And when I saw you being surrounded by the soldiers before, I know it was you so I bring you here. Fortunately it's not the Master who came after you. I don't have much strength to defeat him."

"And you think I can defeat him?"

He nodded. "You gave me this before you go." He took out a box from one of his drawer. "From what you told us, your parents said it could help you."

Nana opened the box and found a piece of thick paper inside. It had 'A' on one side and blank on the other side.

"The Magic Card!" Nana stood up and hugged him tight. "Thank you, Jeongmin~a."

"How...how do you know my name?"

She released her hug. She also didn't know how, but that name came out from smoothly.
"I don't know. It just came out."

"Well, at least you remember my name. Welcome back to Wonderland, Alice." She patted her head.