Strange Place

I.C.Y (It Comes to You)

 

"Owh!" Nana was awake holding her head because it was so painful. "Where am I?" Nana was spinning her head to see her surroundings.

"Where is this?" Once again she looked around to identify the place but failed. She couldn't recognize where she was.

"You're awake." Someone's voice startled her.

"Dong..." she cancelled to call his name because the person in front of her now was looked different. He had pink hair and red eyes. But he had Donghyun's face.

"Donghyun?" She called him hesitantly. "Are you Donghyun?"

"Who is that? Did you change my name?"

The pain that already left her head suddenly came again because of the confusing thing he said.

"Isn't your name Donghyun?"

"No. You named me Mr. Dong, didn't you?"

"Mr. Dong?" Nana tried to recalled all her memory, searched in all drawers in her head, did she ever give him a name?

"Ah, you must be confuse about my appearance. I'm the white rabbit you and your boyfriend saw before."

"Wait! You are... a rabbit? It's not like that in my eyes. And he is not my boyfriend. He is just..." Nana just realised that she didn't see Donghyun near her. "Where is he?"

"I don't know."

"How can you don't know? Where am I exactly? I need to go back to our inn, but I need to find him first. Can you show me the way back?"

"Wow! You speak so fast. First, I think you should move from that place because in a moment, there will be a hole."

"What?" Nana quickly stood up and moved from her place, going closer to him. And true, about three seconds after her move, a hole was formed in that place.

"What is this place? How can you know?"

"Well, it's what he always do in this time."

"He? Who is he?"

"The Master of this place. We need to go or his soldiers will find us."

Actually Nana was having so many questions she wanted to ask, but kept them in her mind for now. She trust the strange-looked boy and followed him to a place which was weirder than before. At least in this new place, everything looked a little less creepy.

"Well, now could you explain everything to me?"

From what the boy talked, they, the dweller of this place, called this place Wonderland. This place was run by a person called The Master who had some kind of magic that spread in all spaces of Wonderland.

"So you said that we are in some sort of magical land, with the Master or whatever he is as the owner, and you also don't know why you end up in this strange place?"

"Yes. the Master is cruel, so today I tried to look for some help and came to you. But I also don't know why I transform into this human-like form."

"Ah, so that's the meaning of 'Help me' in that paper. But, how can I help you? I, myself, still need to bring myself back to my friends, and I also need to find him. Don't you have any idea where is he?"

"Maybe in one of the Master's prison or in some other place if he is lucky."

"So, now what?"

"Well, I've heard a legend that said if we could find the Magic Card, we can defeat the Master."

"Okay, now where is this card?"

"The elder dweller said that Alice has it. But the problem is, no one could ever find Alice."

"Is she a dweller of this place too?"

The boy shook his head, signaling that he didn't have any idea.

"Can I ask another question? This one is still mystery for me. How can you look so similar to my friend? Aren't you him?"

"Surely not. I know myself. Maybe Alice wants it so. Actually, Alice has the biggest magic but she is kind of hiding now." He said before Nana asked further.

"Well," Nana clapped her two palms. "I'll find her. Maybe she can help bringing me back."

"I'm going with you." He said. "At least I'm a dweller and I know this place."

"That's good then."