The Master

I.C.Y (It Comes to You)

 

"You go hide somewhere!" Donghyun ordered. He forced his body to stood up even when he still feel the pain.

"No! Absolutely no! I can defeat him! I have this!" She showed Donghyun the Magic Card.

"You know how to use that?"

"Well, Jeongmin knows. Right, Jeongmin~a?"

Jeongmin showed his apologetic face. "Sorry I don't. You didn't tell me how."

"See? Now go!"

"No, Donghyun~a. Please let me be here with you."

They couldn't argue anymore because the room's door was broken and a guy came in. He was in all black clothes with a little messy hair. Nana and Donghyun looked at each other when the guy showed his face.

"Aren't you Hyunseong? The one who lives in North forest?" Finally Nana spilled her thought out.

The guy laughed. "Well, I must be grateful because you still remember me, my pretty cousin, Alice."

"You are the Master? But how can? You looked like a nice person and you helped us before."

"Maybe you can say that I disguised myself that time. I've killed the old man who lived in that house."

He came closer to them but Donghyun and Jeongmin covered her immediately.

"Wow! It must be fun having two guards. Can you give me one?" He chuckled by himself.

"Don't do any stupid things and just hide, okay?" Donghyun said softly so only Nana and maybe Jeongmin could heard it.

"What do you want?" Jeongmin asked. Nana knew he was scared inside.

He stopped chuckling and looked at them with his scary gaze.

"I want her." A short and scary sentence from him made Nana shivered.

He swung his hand and made Donghyun and Jeongmin flied. He came closer to Nana. Jeongmin couldn't move anymore because he was captured by the soldiers. Meanwhile Donghyun who still had some strength even with his condition, tried to stood up but Hyunseong held his hand up and made Donghyun flied again facing a wall behind him with his back.

"Argh!" The pain he got before getting worse.

"Donghyun~a!" Nana shouted.

Now, Hyunseong was walking to Donghyun.

"He must be so precious for you." He smirked looking at the weak Donghyun.

"Don't hurt him, please!" Nana was crying.

That moment Jeongmin realised that the card in Nana's hand changed.

"Alice! The Card!" He shouted.

Nana looked at it and found a sentence on it. She read it fast.

"You can make one wish." She read that but too loud so the others heard that.

Hearing that, Hyunseong was laughing.
"What a useless card, right? So, what is your wish, Alice?"

Nana was in dilemma. There was only one wish. What kind of wish she should ask? Going home? Defeat him? But it mean they couldn't go back.

"Go back, Na!" Donghyun shouted.
That was the first time he shouted her name. "Just wish to go back."

Hyunseong choked him after he said that. "You are so noisy, boy!"

Nana's focus was distracted by that scene. Her heart was so hurt seeing him in that pain.

"Just wish for that, Alice!" Now Jeongmin was shouting.

"You can go back to that world, but he will die before you could make that wish." Hyunseong released his grip on Donghyun's neck and walking closer to her. "Think carefully, Alice. Going back or save your precious boy and friend? Or you want to defeat me and get your throne back?"

'I wish she could go back to our normal world.' Donghyun said that in his mind but nothing change. He closed his eyes and said that wish once again. Still, nothing happen.

'It must be her who make the wish.' Donghyun realised that.

"What are you waiting for, Na? Just make that wish!" He ordered her.

"I can't!"

"Ya! Weird girl! I really still could 't understand this thing, you know?"

"Me too, you know!" Nana was stepping back as Hyunseong coming closer slowly to her.

"What's so hard about making a wish? Just say it!"

"I can't! I don't know what wish I should say!" She shouted.

"What is my name?"

Nana frowned her eyebrow by that question. "Are you joking right now?" She stopped walking because Hyunseong suddenly stopped.

"Just answer my question!"

"Aish, Kim Donghyun!"

"When did we first meet?"

"Aish, what's again? I don't know!"

"How can you don't know?"

"I don't know!" Nana shouted of frustation because of ridiculous stuff Donghyun said. "It's not the time to joke!"

"So when we first meet?" Donghyun gave her many question so fast. " Why don't you remember that?"

"I don't know!"

"Whose fault we're trapped in this place? Whose fault we face this situation? Who is the one who bring me here?" He kept shouting unrelated question non stop.

"It's me!" Nana still could 't be focus because she was afraid Hyunseong would do something.

"And what did you say to me when you arrived at this place?"

"Aish, I wish I could find my way back! Enough?" But then Nana saw Donghyun smiled. And she realised what she had said. Donghyun was leading her to say that wish.
"Donghyun~a, andwae! Igeon anijanha!" But she couldn't say anything more because her body was disappeared slowly. She still could see Hyunseong's startled expression. For the last seconds, she saw Donghyun muttered something but she couldn't hear it. She tried to say some words but no sound came out from . Then a very bright light covered her body and she didn't feel anything.

She was...

...disappeared...